TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

Not sure how someone knows there are 48....they've only been dropping since about 10:30am this morning (its 1:03pm right now for me) = 3 hours or so...and at every 10 mins...that's not enough to know for sure.

There were only 38 easter eggs. So, I guess we'll know in a day or two from those who are persistant and stay up all night getting the treats, hehe.

Awh, my Pumpkin pair "Ricochet's Gold Kid & Ricochet's Harvest" produced three eggies! nom nom nom. You should let me know if you get them : ]

& so far, I've only found 4 little trick or treat thingers. But I have alll night to procrastinate and catch them biggrin.gif

I have the angry-looking with vampire teeth basket. ^^

I wish I were a Parselmouth xd.png Then I could speak with my latest treat: a blue/brown striped snake! (I wonder what breed it is...)

I wish someone would flood the AP with pumpkin eggs. My computer 's a bit faster now, but its very slow when i'm grabbing stuff.

For some reason I can't see my basket, all I see is this box with a red x at the top and the words "2010 Trick or Treating" Anyone know how to fix this problem?

Edited by Soruc The Dragon

i really wish i had this one

user posted image

but alas i do not

That's the one I have.

i really wish i had this one

user posted image

but alas i do not

I have that one, what does yours look like?

It's so much fun hunting for those ^^

Thank you TJ and Artists

Maybe a liitle off topic, but I just noticed that the Leetle Tree looks different than normal blink.gif

Edited by yumekaczorek

I've finally caught a pumkin dragon through this mess! Hopefully everyone who wants one can get one, since there are quite a few dropping now. biggrin.gif I love the TOT too, I have a cake and a witch hat so far.

Edited by lilraindrop

I can't get even a single pumpkin!

although I got a double and a cheese

if the double is female I will be giving it away into the AP

user posted image

that

But that's cute! I'd trade if I could. I already have an evil pumpkin in my basket sad.gif. Don't need an evil pumpkin basket too!

user posted image

Edited by icecube