TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

31st at midnight, EST. Several hours into the early morning in Europe, depending on which country I believe. :U

thanks for the answer!

So I have the chance to complete this tomorrow...

just 3 more yours, then I have all.. i hope

Edited by Shakura Kazuki

DONE!! 92/92........now to wait for my pumpkin eggs to hatch....

YES I FINALLY GOT THE BECQUEREL PUMPKIN

I can stop obsessing over this now and actually go and do the chores I was supposed to xd.png

Thank You Spriters and TJ for all the wonderful Tricks and Treats! And thank you Bec for taking the time to post and credit them all. smile.gif I can not wait for the new Halloween release. smile.gif

How long of a wait between each item? Each of these is adorable ^^ especially the flying bat!

11 minutes is what I hear smile.gif

How long of a wait between each item? Each of these is adorable ^^ especially the flying bat!

10-15 Minutes. smile.gif

Gah…I want all 92 treats…but I'm not sure if I have enough time to grab them sad.gif THEY'RE ALL SO BEAUTIFUL

Edited by Sunrise

Found all 92 and I just want to say thank you to all the spriters for the trick or treat surprises! The pumpkin baskets are adorable! Thank you TJ for this event, had lots of fun as did my granddaughter. So talented all of you, Happy Halloween! Bred my pumpkins and abandoned them so someone else could get one as I don't know how to do the chat/abandon. Hopefully they found good homes.

Squee!! My pumpkins hatched! Gris Gris 1, and Gris Gris 2! xd.png And, 6 more treats to go and I'm done! smile.gif Wasn't sure I'd manage to get them all...

And yeah, that hat does look like something out of the Potter movies! lol

Edit again: I think my favorite of all the treats is that hideous jar with the floating embryo...although it's hard to really choose any one of them, they're all such awesome little works of art! smile.gif

Edited by MedievalMystic

I think this one: user posted image

looks like the hat from Harry Potter. Who agrees?

It really does look like the sorting hat xd.png

I think this one: user posted image

looks like the hat from Harry Potter. Who agrees?

Minus the buckle (at least I assume that's what it is, I can barely keep my eyes open), yeah, sort of.

Edit: Lol, no pun intended. ("Sort" of. Heh. Okay I'll shut up now. XD)

Edited by MissK.

I only have a couple of treats to go! This has been the best Hallow'een ever- heaps of time to breed the Pumpkins, treats to snuffle while we are waiting, zombies to plan for, vampires to nom unwanteds and a new dragon to go stupid for! Thanks artists and TJ and everyone! biggrin.gif

Wooot! Vegemite! biggrin.gif

I just need ONE MORE and I'm all done! all I need is the red gummy bat ;3 Thank you TJ and spriters, this was much fun!

My very first Pumpkin hatched and I'm up to 64/92. I know, I slept for a few hours and fell behind in my Trick-or-Treating :/

Regarding the dark green witches' hat — as I remember, the Sorting Hat was brown, but the general shape does remind. I personally love Professor McGonagall's hat with the pheasant feathers in it smile.gif Very rakish.

Edited by Xocowolf

I don't know what I liked doing more...Making the treats, keeping the event a secret or finally hunting for all the treats.

Everyone did a great job on their treats...I hope to do more someday if we have more events like this.

Glad everyone liked the event and treats biggrin.gif Goodluck to the others who haven't finished yet.

I just realized after frantically clicking back & forth for my next treat..and finding nothing..I was DONE! OMG!

What a great amount of time & effort must have gone into those 92 little treats ,and what alot.png of time & effort we spent getting every single ONE@!!!WHEW..Im a bit shocked..but very proud of all my very own treats i managed to get..all 92!I want to thank all of the spriters & people involved in this fun trick or treat..I havent done so much collecting in..a long time !!(Easter & Halloween being big fun when I was a kid,this was great fun as an adult!!)

Thx again for the effort & cool treats..although most are absolutely precious(well,ALL are)but a FEW are a bit..umm,curious looking,it must be my eyes(or age!)LOL

Rockin' On

OMG in between doing errands, dentist visits and much needed sleep I have 74/92 only 18 more to go

Great job TJ and ALL the spriters this was an awesome idea!