TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

Caught what I wanted: a PygmyxHarvest and HarvestxHarvest Harvest egg. Now just one more. ^-^

i really want a few harvestxharvest ones, but i can't catch any with the lag so i'd settle

congratulations

ok, i didnt want to read through all these pages, so here's a probably dumb question... How come i see a candy apple on every page i check?

Between the lag I've gotten 5 items and a Pumpkin egg. Usually my computer can handle excited Dragcave lag.... hmmm, it's kicking my shins today though.

Yeah, pumpkin. Sorry, I keep on calling them Harvest and messing their names up.

Didn't know PumpkinxPumkin was possible... So I ish very happy with that eggy. :3

Caught what I wanted: a PygmyxHarvest and HarvestxHarvest Harvest egg. Now just one more. ^-^

Congrats! /wants a PB pumpkin now

xd.png

I can't wait to get home from school and work and catch some of the treat things. x.x There are times when I hate school and this is one of 'em. Thanks TJ and artists for all the fun stuff. x3

Edited by Infinis

arghh

i'm trying to get my boyfriend a pumpkin cause i couldn't last year

and everytime one pops up i miss click then i'm slow ( like i click a pixel away so it doesn't register)

i only have an adult and a hatchling from last year and i really want to keep her offspring so i've been trying to get his from the AP

DARNIT. *pokes the gummy bat she just picked up and grumbles, since they aren't vegetarian*

Note to self: Burn all of the gelatin in the world. BURN IT.

ok, i didnt want to read through all these pages, so here's a probably dumb question... How come i see a candy apple on every page i check?

It's for the trick or treat special event. If you click on it, it will go into your Jack-o-Lantern basket on your scroll and then you can go and find more treats. If you were here for the Easter special event, then it's just like that one smile.gif

reading the first post would be enough wink.gif

it is like the easter egg hunt - just with trick and treats, you click the appearing items to collect them (they go into a little carved pumpkin that appears next to your other badges) smile.gif

So are there any CB Pumpkins this year?

Oh, for treats:

Pumpkin Pie

Skull

Chocolate Candy

Lolipop

My daughter picked up a gummy dragon, then this little gray dragon that moves! Im jealous

Edited by demona3

DARNIT. *pokes the gummy bat she just picked up and grumbles, since they aren't vegetarian*

Note to self: Burn all of the gelatin in the world. BURN IT.

what about those of us who like gelatin?

Demis, didja click on it?

yeah, i've clicked it about 20 times by now lol i click it every time i see it. i thought maybe there were just a bunch of them that we had to collect O.O

Someone mentioned 48...? Dunno how they'd know, though.

Ive been counting from peoples posts tongue.gif

Hm. Some other people have been having the same problem. Dunno, though. Sorry.

*Hopes a fight doesn't break out because of some bloody jelly*

Bah... no egg produced on my pumpkin x pumpkin breeding. At least they didn't refuse, so there is always next year...

There's a trick or treat event going on. If you already have that in your basket, it may be a trick treat.

I think the spawn rate is every 15 minutes. :\ But I'll need a few more times to be sure.

I got a candy-looking thing and a stack of sugar cookies: user posted image

what about those of us who like gelatin?

Okay, maybe only burn most of it. xd.png

Unless it happens to be vegetarian, in which case it won't be around for much longer after I finish the chocolate... laugh.gif

Edited by Kitsuru

I think the spawn rate is every 15 minutes. :\ But I'll need a few more times to be sure.

I got a candy-looking thing and a stack of sugar cookies: user posted image

for me it's exactly 11 minutes