TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

Someone mentioned 48...? Dunno how they'd know, though.

Well, if there is 48 tricks/treats then I'm 1/4 of the way getting all of them...

does that include the day of Nov. 1? or is it that 1 minute at midnight that's considered Nov. 1?

Naw, 's lagging.

Are we allowed to post pics of what we get here?

i'd assume so, seeing as we can access each others' trick or treat pumpkin things

Sweet! biggrin.gif Thanks TJ.

just got my first treat (a leetle broom)

time to breed pumpkins xd.png

Edited by brightheart

Naw, 's lagging.

Are we allowed to post pics of what we get here?

I don't see why not. There was a thread on Easter detailing what evryone was getting.

DC is less secret-secret with stuff like that than it used to be.

GRAH, I keep clicking the time left on the pumpkins instead of the egg itself... No wonder I don't stalk the AP regularly. tongue.gif

i got 3 pumpkin eggs whoot. i missed them last year so these are my first 3.

for trick or treating i got a small little dragon, a cat dragon, a gummy bat, a steaming cup, and a skull of an animal.

Found nine items up to now, amongst which there are also two animated .gifs. And acquired two Pumpkin eggs.

noooo sad.gif its lagging so much i cant even get to my scroll

edit* eeew that does look creepy...

Edited by brightheart

Yay Trick or Treating biggrin.gif

I've only found a caramel apple so far... And it's been around 20 minutes since then DX

I know people were saying 10 - 12 minutes between treats, but that doesn't seem to be working for me...

EDIT: Spelling/clearing up idea xd.png

Edited by Nightfure

I love this!! I opened my scroll to check on my hatchling and had a "what the heck?" moment when I saw one of the goodies floating near my username. The magic has begun!

Stalking the AP for a pumpkin since I don't have any to breed, but I have a feeling I may have to stalk in the middle of the night. Everyone is grabbing them so fast!

Only managed to breed two little pumpkins, one of which was abandoned. But I picked up a chocolate bar! *omnoms gleefully*

Caught what I wanted: a PygmyxHarvest and HarvestxHarvest Harvest egg. Now just one more. ^-^

Caught what I wanted: a PygmyxHarvest and HarvestxHarvest Harvest egg. Now just one more. ^-^

Your got a PB pumpkin?! Lucky!