TJ09

2010-10-27 - And so it begins

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=105108&st=0

Second post of the thread you're in.

But there's also this thread that's locked now:

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=105170

Thank You smile.gif I searched through all 100 and some odd pages and couldn't find it.

I still see some I don't have. smile.gif

Every egg cracks/hatches/whatever at different thresholds; it's not a breed-wide thing at all, so don't worry about it. happy.gif Also, it looks like your horse dragon egg is sick, so you might want to fog it (actions-->hide) until it gets better (the "soft" sentence ont he egg's page will disappear).

Keep an eye on your hatchies and eggs during holiday rushes like this; tons of people view stuff on fansites and a lot of little ones end up sick and sometimes dying because of it. Once you have a halloweeny dragon you won't want to lose it to something so preventable! Good luck hunting. happy.gif

Thank you very much for your answer, and in particular for pointing out that the horse dragon egg was sick; I hadn't noticed (but I've hidden it now).

And what does make a dragon a halloweeny one? smile.gif

Good luck hunting to you, too!

This looks like a heavy mixture of festivities. :U

user posted image

my current count is 57/91 . I did take a lengthy time out to get a good night sleep though biggrin.gif

Finally got the most appetizing treat of them all!

user posted image

I want that one too! And the little tumbstone =)

Thank you very much for your answer, and in particular for pointing out that the horse dragon egg was sick; I hadn't noticed (but I've hidden it now).

And what does make a dragon a halloweeny one? smile.gif

Good luck hunting to you, too!

Vampire dragons were released Halloween...'08, yes? (if I'm wrong, someone correct me) The pumpkin dragons were the Halloween dragon last year, and this year is obviously still a surprise since we haven't seen the buggers yet. ^^

on Halloween itself you also have MUCH improved chances of getting a zombie dragon if you kill/revive an adult or hatchling, so some people consider them Halloweenish dragons as well.

Well, I did not mean just reading the FAQs, although it is really good to do that before you ask a question. But you can ask your questions on that forum, too, and people who have a lot of experience and like to help newcomers sort of lurk there looking for questions to answer. Which means you are much more likely to get your questions answered there.

The answer about your eggs is probably just an individual difference in the eggs. There is a lot of variation in the way eggs respond to views, so no two will crack at exactly the same number of views, or the same amount of time left.

And to keep from being totally off topic -- I am up to 47 now, but still waiting for some of my favorites!

Thank you very much for you're advice, I'll definitely keep it in mind in the future. As I said, I'm very new and while I have applied for a mentor, that doesn't happen instantly (and everything seems to be happening here just now... smile.gif )

BACK TO TOPIC, what are your favourities?

Only at 36/91. I blame college, at least I'll have until Halloween I'm assuming, so a good 3 days to get them all. I should be good. .3.

My favorites are the scorpion, and snake, which I must get. >:3

Edited by Kiki~

Vampire dragons were released Halloween...'08, yes? (if I'm wrong, someone correct me) The pumpkin dragons were the Halloween dragon last year, and this year is obviously still a surprise since we haven't seen the buggers yet. ^^

on Halloween itself you also have MUCH improved chances of getting a zombie dragon if you kill/revive an adult or hatchling, so some people consider them Halloweenish dragons as well.

Ah, then I'll make sure not to pick up any new eggs until after halloween!

As for killing of one of those I have now, since they are my first, I'm somewhat sentimental about them, and don't want to...

*lol* found the little snake in my easter-egg-basket ... oh noes she wanted to eat my precious eggys! naugthy little snake tongue.gif

60/92

I just got my 50th. Yay!

I still need to help my son grab some also, he has 4 or 5 I think.

caught a little gummy bat- hurrah! I've been waiting for that one!

Last one until classes are over now. 35 so far...

63/91 You guys Crack me up! Who needs TV when you have dragon-cave. smile.gif

Now I got... candy???

Yup. It's a smartie!

user posted image

Edited by Enitsnid

63/91 You guys Crack me up! Who needs TV when you have dragon-cave. smile.gif

Didn't TV go out of fashion some time end of the last century? tongue.gif

And 42, lots to go still... and 2AM here nearly so I should be off.

At least it's only the 29th and some time to go yet, to get the rest.