bluebell_rose

Dragon Lineage Prefix/Suffix Registration

Adding to the last post, I am naming my Zyumorphs with the last name Zyu biggrin.gif

I added mine to the live forum, but just in case I am posting here as well. 

All of my dragons will have a surname of Dandi 

Is this still being edited?

I'm planning on calling my CB's [Name] La Tea / El Tea depending on gender, then breeding personal tea-themed lineages.

Just thought I'd add mine in. I did add it via the form link, but will just note here that I've given all of my CB dragons the surname "Clover". ❤️

I'm late to the party (as usual), & have found this thread through reading a 20+ page thread, but I just want to say my dragons all have a prefix which ends in "kotsu." For example, I have Kirakotsu, Awesomekotsu, Prussiakotsu, etc, on my scroll followed by the dragon's name. One of my dragons is named "Kirakotsu no Sakura," but I also have other "no Sakura" on my scroll cuz the prefix changed.

Ever since I named my first dragon in 2013,  I have regularly used "Eternal" for males (and ungendered hatchlings) and "Eterna" for females. Most often used as a suffix.

I don't use it with EVERY dragon (pre-existing lineage name trends take precedence) but I certainly have used it for a good number of them!

Filled out the form for suffix "Fluffernutter" 

For the dragons I'm too lazy to create backstories for

and name them

:'D

Went ahead and added my scroll surname "Plantae" to the list via the form, used on some of my dragons when it sounds nice or for certain names. :)