bluebell_rose

Dragon Lineage Prefix/Suffix Registration

Has the spreadsheet been updated? I just checked the link, and my lineage name isn't in the list. Is this still being updated?

Thanks!

Em

Oh cool, I didn't know there was a thread or any sort of spreadsheet for this! 99% of the dragons in my cave have Skyblazer as their Surname/Suffix (and have for a while now), so I fill out the form. ^^

I think it's cool to see all the different names too.

How long has this been here without my notice? Oh well. Anyway...

Main Prefix: "VW's" - for all dragons on my scroll - VioletWhirlwind

Secondary Prefixes deal with special forum project dragons:

GT - dragons received through "The Giving Tree"

StR - "Save the Rares" dragons

BSL - "Stop BSL Lineage" dragons

I'm starting a new lineage and I'd like to go ahead and claim the suffix! Talk about preparing... xd.png

Anyways, I'd like to claim the suffix "Targaryen", please. It's claimed by Gyarados2341. Thanks! <3

I just add my suffix, which I use for all my dragons. Excpetions are only grouplineage project, which often have their own name requirement.

Submitted the surname I use with all my caveborns! Sorry, the description ended up a bit long. If I need to shorten it, just let me know.

I don't know how to add a description to an existing entry with the form, but I wanted to say almost every dragon on my scroll is named with Vex, and I am happy for other people to continue it if they have offspring.

I tried using the live form to submit to the list, but I'm not sure it worked. Is this list still active?

My Prefix is "Harpy's" and I add it to my CBs and dragons I have bred. Dragons on my scroll out of eggs from other breeders will not get the prefix, but if I breed them their offspring will.

I think I said suffix when I wrote the description for the live form, but it's a prefix.

Edited by Alaralyn

Please add mine

Illuminant - thomasgold19

This is for all my non cb luminas in my growing hoard.

Edited by thomasgold19

Suffix: StarCloud - Tyranisha.

This is the name of my mostly-daydream lineage. Its still a bit personal but I am regularly dropping eggs of the lineage so I won't get overburdened and get other dragons to start mixing in.

I have added mine, finally. ^-^ I had no idea this existed until recently, really. :3

The surname of the majority of my CB dragons is "Foreborn." I don't plan on ever changing that.

My 'flood' suffix is no longer in use and so can be removed =) but all other prefix/suffixes are so they can be kept

Where can I add mine? I have Omega...and my son has Apex...

Edited by Amberleigh

sorry peoples! I haven't been active in such a long time

@Amberleigh You can add yours via the live form in the front post. smile.gif Spreadsheet has been resorted so now it looks better and deleted those who requested to be removed.

fixed your entry airaani

Edited by bluebell_rose

I'm really confused by this. Is this trying to stop anyone else using it? And what if we want to carry on the naming scheme? :///

Hihi. I was wondering if you could edit my entry. I am no longer limiting my suffix to eggs I personally bred, but using it on everything on my scroll.

Thanks!