bluebell_rose

Dragon Lineage Prefix/Suffix Registration

This is a good idea C: I just started using the suffix 'Houxfleur' because the numbers I had first seemed so weird. I haven't changed all my dragon's names yet, but I'm working on it ^^

I added mine through the Live Form. I've been using the prefix "Jf0" for some time, unless I want to have a specific name without prefixes.

User560: I wanted to send you a PM, but your inbox seems to be full. smile.gif I have a hatchling of Houxfleur-lineage, and I'd like to ask you a question about naming my hatchling.

I use the prefix "Cee's" (or "C's" if I need to abbreviate) pretty much exclusively for all dragons on my scroll, with the exception of most of my vampires, who're in the Legion, and one or two oddballs that wanted to have really long untagged names.

My blunas use the Cascade affix on top of the scroll prefix. +_+

User560: I wanted to send you a PM, but your inbox seems to be full. smile.gif I have a hatchling of Houxfleur-lineage, and I'd like to ask you a question about naming my hatchling.

Oh sorry! Sure! I'll just clean my inbox up haha.

Can I put 'Cracker Jack' on there? It's just that I'm interested in starting a public lineage- like Dorkface and Thuwed- but I have no clue what dragons to use and such!

I know this is probably the wrong place to ask but I don't go on forums much so I'm a little bit lost. Though I'd grately appreichiate it if somebody would write/send/link me a 'Dummie's guide to starting lineage projects' short or something like that.

Zorg xxx

Can I put 'Cracker Jack' on there? It's just that I'm interested in starting a public lineage- like Dorkface and Thuwed- but I have no clue what dragons to use and such!

I know this is probably the wrong place to ask but I don't go on forums much so I'm a little bit lost. Though I'd grately appreichiate it if somebody would write/send/link me a 'Dummie's guide to starting lineage projects' short or something like that.

Zorg xxx

This might help http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=59175

I've added mine using the Live Form .. I didn't realise I had so many. I don't have a scroll 'surname', but have surnames for some breeds.

Thank you for starting and maintaining the list, bluebell.

Added my prefix I stick on everything. "VS" stands for my pseudonym. So yeh, it is my name until I find a better lineage title.

Edited by Violletta

Used the Live form but I figure I might as well put it here, too.

Dominus/Domina (prefix) = Ytak

For my PB royal blue project. Dominus for males and Domina for females. Latin, FTW! biggrin.gif /dork

Edited by ytak

id like to register 2 names, one a scroll name, one a lineage name for a lineage project I'm starting when I can.

scrollname: S'Dar (suffix)

Lineage name: Soulera (suffix, after any applicable scrollname suffix, applies only to dragons descended from Starlight S'Dar Soulera)

Added mine with the live form. I have three depending on whether a dragon is caveborn, bred but not part of a particular lineage, or inbred.

Adding for my lineages that have prefixes or suffixes

Silver or --silver (where -- is one or two colors) is for my alternate silver fail spiral lineage. All dragons with the ending silver (other than Kabby Silver) are used in this lineage and are either chiildren on the lineage or second gens with a silver parent.

Ruthless Lineage -- A private lineage by me that has so far four suffixes. 'the ruthless' denotes the starting male and all males who will end up starting branch families in this lineage. 'the beautiful/handsome denotes children from the starting female and her decendents. 'the shy' denotes children from a second starting female and her decendents. and 'the dangerous' denotes the same from a final starting female.

All my cb purples to be used in a pb purple lineage are named with the ending 'the lilac'. I think that covers it.

Added mine as well smile.gif I use the suffix 'Silver' when I can't find a word name for the dragon.

I try to name all my dragons real words, but if I can't or don't want to, I make up a name and just add -Silver at the end.

Edited by jennyshin24

sooo many names - some i even have caught.

mine is on there - yay - should add to the additional info though

Only CBs receive the Mysfytt name, and only eggs bred from 2 Mysfytts receive the name.

Submitted two forms but thought I would also post it.

Dragan (prefix or suffix) Lineage starting with Golden Wyvern - Curlin Dragan and Horse Dragon - Rachel Alexandra. (Also used as a prefix for most of the dragons on my scroll)

Godolphin (suffix) is a personal lineage project that I am just starting. It actually begins with Godolphin Arabian, but offspring will all have Godolphin as a suffix.

Thanks!

Em

Edited by Emerald01