bluebell_rose

Dragon Lineage Prefix/Suffix Registration

Added mine of Pixie

Pixie - for Females

Pixie's - for Males

I hope i did that right. I do use Pixie somewhere in my Dragons names.

I added Plushington to the list.

Could you edit the entry so it says: Surname for the descendents of Aloysius and Amaryllis Plushington? I left that bit out by mistake sleep.gif

FireDream-SableRayven

This is a suffix (or last name) for a Hellfire Wyvern/Daydream lineage project I am going to be starting soon, can you add it please?

Thanx

well mine is Sul, a prefix (its celtic for hot springs) and im Lady-Morgana but I don't really get what im a-supposed to do

Is it possible to remove entries from the registry? Because I've discontinued the use of "Kuroi" and "Momoiro" and replaced them with new suffixes.

I've also amended "Exali" to also include golden wyverns.

I filled out the form, the correct way hopefully. smile.gif

My PB EG Albino lineage uses the prefix Withr- directly conjoined so it isnt a seperate word it is part of the one-word name, if that makes sense? I'm using the whole alphabet and then some, so Withra x Withrb = Withrab, Withrc x Withrd = Withrcd, Withrab x Withrcd = Withrabcd etc. With 32 CB dragons planned the name of the 5th gen will get quite long haha.

Is there any way you can delete mine from your spreadsheet?

Edited by BlazingPhoenix

I filled out the form for one to be added. biggrin.gif

I didn't see it on there previously so I hope it's not taken.

It is a french suffix for all of my dragons.

de la Rose ... 'of the Rose' wink.gif

I added mine ^-^ I hope I did it correctly. I always use Eien after my dragons name :3 It means Forever/Eternity in Japanese

[Dunno how to add these but here's how i do it]

Prefix

(All)

BA's

Suffix

(Generation dependent)

CB= 'Axel

2nd gen= 'Drox

3rd gen= 'Volc

4th gen= 'Xion

5th gen= 'Eros

6th gen= 'Deor

7th gen= 'Asio

8th gen= 'Nero

9th gen= 'Daxo

10th gen= 'Axio

11th gen= 'Niox

12th gen= 'Doel

Looks like my Pre's & Suff's are completely backwards compared to others.

The Pre's meant to represent my Username/Breeder name & this is visible on all my dragons.

I based my Suff's on their generation rather than their lineage, sure makes for easier breeding.

The Suff's have no significant meaning to me, just names that randomly popped up in my head at 2:00 in the morning laugh.gif

Edited by BlazingAces

I have a question:

I don't really use a "Lolchen" prefix/suffix with my dragons, however, I do have several suffixes/prefixes relatively unique to my dragons. For example, almost all of my sunsong dragons have the prefix "Ra's" and almost all of my whiptails have the suffix "Blitz". I mostly keep my prefixes/suffixes breed-specific, but not all my naming schemes are as obvious (my red dorsals are all spanish words with rojo/roja somewhere in there). And not all my breeds to have a prefix/suffix. Even sometimes in a breed that does, I have one or two don't follow the scheme.

So do they count?

Edited by Lolchen

Are we allowed to register multiple suffixes/etc.? I have the suffixes Stellara, Zephania, soon-to-be Caliga, and Luminus for my dragons. Is it all right if I register all of them?

Bah, if you could, please disregard any submissions I have made. Also, I am no longer using the Angelic and Evil suffixes, so feel free to remove them. smile.gif

ok, here's mine:

Suffix = Chanur

Prefix =

za: inbred

ker: female

na: male

and if I use a 'number' for the generation, is that considered a prefix?

ichi: 1st gen/CB

ni: 2nd

san

shi

go

roku

shichi

hachi

nu

jyu: 10th gen

jyuichi/ni/san/etc = 11th gen +

origin: one of my fave SF series; and the generations = Japanese

breeder name = same as my forum, VAwitch_myrrhibis

Edited by VAwitch_myrrhibis

Spreadsheet now updated. All changes requested to be made have been done. Requested deletions have been processed

I have a question:

I don't really use a "Lolchen" prefix/suffix with my dragons, however, I do have several suffixes/prefixes relatively unique to my dragons. For example, almost all of my sunsong dragons have the prefix "Ra's" and almost all of my whiptails have the suffix "Blitz". I mostly keep my prefixes/suffixes breed-specific, but not all my naming schemes are as obvious (my red dorsals are all spanish words with rojo/roja somewhere in there). And not all my breeds to have a prefix/suffix. Even sometimes in a breed that does, I have one or two don't follow the scheme.

So do they count?

well, they count

o.o I don't think numbers count as prefixes

Edited by bluebell_rose

Suffix: Flipster

*Updated*

Edited by flip1254

I added Jack, evn though I haven't actually grown any dragons past the egg stage tongue.gif

I plan to use endangered words in front of jack, s it would be something like Hartron Jack, or whatever endangered word sounded good. It's pretty awsome.

Added mine. Hope I did it correctly. I'm using Cy as a general clan name and Beddgelert for a lineage.