bluebell_rose

Dragon Lineage Prefix/Suffix Registration

I am also glad to see this back also! Loved the first version of it and I still think it is nice to have a place where people can see what other's are using. And I am glad to see that I am still listed in the spreadsheet. Thanks!

I think this is a great idea. One of the first things I did when I registered on DC was thinking how could I name coherently all my (then future) dragons; now I've added those suffixes to the list!

I use <name> Baunaa for pygmies and pumpkins (when/if I get any), <name> Makkhi for drakes and <name> Ajagara for dragons and others. I decided to divide the suffixes by who could breed with whom.

<Name> of Death - EeveeSkitty

This is the format I use for the large majority of my dragons, apart from some special dragons and lineages, and my old long lineaged dragons who I cannot be bothered renaming in this scheme.

Edited by EeveeSkitty

I need mine removed since all of my dragons had to be renamed. The name is Tempus. It's listed under my username Thank you. I may want to add a different one later on but for now I wont do lineages yet. Edited by emerald7fire

I added my new one "Purplehatch-Legacy" Lineage, which is different from the already listed "Purplehatch", which just reffers to my Purple Dragons with mixed lineages. Just FYI. If that's not allowed, then feel free to delete my original "Purplehatch" entry. :3

I have so many. xd.png

(Suffix List)

Anannsul - Anannsul

Skylimit - Anannsul (pb even gen skywing)

Eryo/Erya - Anannsul (gender based inbred even gen white)

Ana - Anannsul

of Grimace - Anannsul (Stairstep pb BBW)

Wibble - Anannsul (Ember X marrow)

Verglas - Anannsul (Ice X Black)

Failmingo - Anannsul

Fluffinator - Anannsul ( pb pillows )

Suta'raito - Anannsul ( pb nebulas )

Varacolaci - Anannsul ( Vampire Bite Lineage )

Belmont - Anannsul ( Not castlevania lineage )

Zarek - Anannsul ( rp OC lienage )

Sunfury - Anannsul ( rp OC lineage PB Sunrise/Sunset )

(Prefix List)

Ice De La - Anannsul (Ice X white Prefix for Ice offspring)

Creme De La - Anannsul (Ice X White Prefix for White offspring)

Would you be so kind as to add the MarrowClan prefix to the list? This is the name I'd like to use for a lineage I am trying to start up - black marrows crossed with stripes.

Pretty please? And thanks so much for the wonderful organization!

biggrin.gif

All my CBs are 'of Mysfytt' and anything PB from them is surnamed 'Mysfytt'

nice to see the list is back!

for my contribution: It says "Drakoni" for papers, but I use that name for any ungendered dragons, not only papers smile.gif

Would be nice if you can change that so it woud be:

cynatica - Drakoni - Ungendered (Instead of papers)

Thanks in Advance!

I would like to add Whedaus, which is Draconic for Eclipse, to my list of registered names. I will be using it for all my Sunstone and Moonstone dragons for the new Eclipse lineage project.

Thank you

This is an excellent idea ^^

I would like to add Tsumi, which is the surname for all my dragons (except those which were gifted to me by others) and which is Japanese for sin.

Edited by michellechan2211

I use "Rebel" on all my dragons. Unless of course they deserve a funny name =3

Prefixes

Unlucky - Summergale (Inbred dragons)

Dreaming - Summergale (Daydream dragons)

Death's Dark - Summergale (Gray dragons)

Eternal - Summergale (Hellfire Wyverns)

Lord/Lady - Summergale (Silver dragons)

Count/Countess - Summergale (Vampire dragons)

Suffixes

Brightscales - Summergale (Red dragons)

Argetrakr - Summergale (White dragons)

Thunderwing - Summergale (Electric dragon)

Wow. More than I thought there would be... There should be more, but I stopped playing for a few months and all my dragons lost their names, so I don't remember them sad.gif

Prefix: APR- / AmyPReed

Suffix: - CB (Cave born)

Suffix: - PB (Pure Bred)

Suffix: - IB (In-bred)

and no suffix for crossbreeds.

Though anyone can use the suffixes I have listed. Not trying to claim them or anything. laugh.gif

Any AP or gift dragons I get, I automatically look to see if there's a naming theme or something, and I try to follow that. Especially so for any Thuwed, Kissling, Knight, and Dorkface (if I get any). laugh.gif

I was using the prefix of FebNo on all my dragons, but I'm going to rework them. I didn't know about this thread. I just stumbled upon it. Great idea! biggrin.gif

Edit: I'd forgotten to include one suffix.

Edited by AmyPReed

Looks like somebody else already claimed the "E". I've been naming my dragons "[name] [CB/C/IB] (Cave Born / Clean / InBred) E" for ages... the ones that don't fit that pattern are because I got lazy and didn't name them, or I haven't checked them for inbreeding, or I'm using them for personal lineage projects. Now I'm thinking of coming up with an overall "stable" name for them all, instead of just using "E." Hmm...

In the process of renaming all my dragons after a long break. Will be using the Drukpa surname again for my CBs. Non-CBs will now have Batalhador as part of the name along with any existing lineage conventions.

Think I should add mine.

Prefix

F' - Fysha (for all females)

C' - Fysha (for all males)

CF' Fysha (for all ungendered dragons)