bluebell_rose

Dragon Lineage Prefix/Suffix Registration

Great idea. Added mine, will probably add more as I come up with them. Of course, not all at once.

Added my Vampire family name, mainly because I have so many of them now that someone is bound to end up with a rebound and they may as well know why their biter has an odd name. xd.png

Hi bluebell thanks for getting this going again. I would like to add some info to mine that are already registered and add some others to the registry please.

NyteRayne is the surname of my Camelot's Court. These are dragons belonging to the Camelot lineage project. It is a name I made up myself.

Daar is the surname of my Golden Stripes collection and also an inclusion to all my "royal" lineages such as Dorkface, Thuwed, Dusk, etc. It is draconic for King which is my real surname. LOL.

Darastrix is the surname of all my non-lineaged dragons. It is draconic for dragon.

I would like to add

Drago is the surname of The Krewe Of Commedia Dell'Arte which is dragons belonging to the Mardi Gras lineage project. It is Italian for dragon.

Etain is the surname of all my Opalscent lineage project dragons. It is the name of a goddess in Celtic mythology whose name means "the shining one".

Grigori is the surname of my frozen "Watchers" hatchlings. This was a name long ago given to a group of watcher or guardian angels.

Dragua is Albanian for dragon. I would like to register it for future use for a project I am about to start.

Thanks again for getting this back up and running. I hope this is all alright.

Edit:

-aeza is now for any lineaged dragon on my scroll (Blahaeza)

Aeza is a last name for any caveborn dragon on my scroll (Blah Aeza)

Can mine be added too, please.

I use the name StormCrow for all my dragons.

My name here is Lillie, but my scroll name is Lillie23.

Thank you.

Thanks for recreating this Bluebell. Question, if we're on the spreadsheet should we still use the live form?

If you're already on there no, you don't have to

The html version updates every 5 minutes

wink.gif I just resorted everything and things should be in alphabetical order again. The sorting needs to be done manuallly, everything else can be done with the live form. smile.gif Less work for me to do

owo lots of updates. I'll get to them when I wake up tomorrow

Edited by bluebell_rose

Hey, when you 'register' a suffix, you're not saying you've made the name up exactly, right? Like say I had a 'Naruto' Lineage, and I added that as a prefix to every dragon and registered it, I'm only saying I'm the one who's using/started the prefix for dragcave, but I didn't invent the name, nor is the name OWNED by me, right?

Ormr - gravija

Started using this prefix a few weeks ago and forgot to register it. It's lovely to see the name carried on through many of my dragons' offspring though. <3

Hey, when you 'register' a suffix, you're not saying you've made the name up exactly, right? Like say I had a 'Naruto' Lineage, and I added that as a prefix to every dragon and registered it, I'm only saying I'm the one who's using/started the prefix for dragcave, but I didn't invent the name, nor is the name OWNED by me, right?

yes usually that's what it indicates

Added my Ridgewing lineage.

Can I edit an existing line somewhere in the future? I might make my Ridgewing lineage public in the future.

You'll have to post manually and I edit it via the spreadsheet manually

Everyone who asked to be added has been added and updates to registery has been processed. Spreadsheet also sorted again

Please note that this spreadsheet updates every 5 minutes for the html version, so you won't see it right away

I have two that I use in different circumstances. Not sure how to put that in.

"Kingly" prefix = Kingsfoil/Athleas (DC name/forum name)

"Kingsfoil" suffix = Kingsfoil/Athleas (DC name/forum name), used for abandoned eggs and cave born.

I guess go with whatever user name is appropriate for the list.

Edited by Athleas

Surana.

Currently only used in my Whites that are 2nd - ??? gen with all Snow Angel x White in the CB Lineage.

Great that this thread got bumped. smile.gif I was looking for it recently when I was renaming all my dragons but couldn't find it anymore.

Added my name.

Hope i did the form right...

Divos is my prefix for my males only.

of Divo is my suffix for my females only.

Thanks - what an interesting concept!