TJ09

2010-10-25 - Site Downtime

The site was down for several hours due to some database issues. No data was lost, and all ER eggs/hatchlings are being credited 3 hours.

So non-ER eggs/hatchlings were not affected? i.e. no time added to non-ER items?

Aw, I was hoping it had something to do with pumpkin breeding season. xd.png

Thanks for fixing things, TJ!

I was thinking the same! Really was the cave down? I was sleeping, so I didn't noticed this. I'm glad all our draggies are still safe in our scroll, thank you TJ! biggrin.gif

So non-ER eggs/hatchlings were not affected? i.e. no time added to non-ER items?

I guess "ER" rather means "low in views" than "low in time". I have a hatchie that is currently at 2d12hrs which did not gain time, whereas two eggs of mine that are currently at 4d14hrs and 4d13hrs did gain time. The hatchling is gendered and will probably grow up the second I unfog it, while the eggs both had 0 views.

Thanks smile.gif

It's always great to know things work out.

Thanks TJ, I did notice my leetle tree has changed since I last saw it but I can't say it was done during the down time.

Thank you TJ! smile.gif I did have one little glitch. I had just finished naming a dragon, and it seemed the name had been accepted. I couldn't get back to the scroll and that was when the site went down. When the site came back up, the dragon was not named, so I quickly re-entered it, and again it was accepted. Just the loss of the name, everything else was perfect, and it was a very easy fix. Might other people also have lost whatever they were working on this way when the site went down?

Thanks For the News TJ. smile.gif

Now how bout those Pumpkins... tongue.gif

Thaks for letting us know! It's always better than leave things in the dark (..though i didn't even notice this one :'3 )

Thanks for the update, and nice member title, TJ. xd.png

*feeds the thread spam and sometimes a potato*

nice smile.gif

glad its back.

can we breed pumpkins now? :3

Well thanks! This explain why I couldn't see my scroll yesterday smile.gif

Humph. I was wondering why the cave went out last night. I thought it was just scheduled maintainance. blink.gif

As always, thank you for the how-do Teej!

Thanks for your prompt attention, TJ. biggrin.gif

I was looking over the AP selections when it happened; it was a strange experience.

Edited by dtwrites