crazywargod

Gender Bender Anime/Manga/Manhwa

...Slightly irrelevant, but suitable and funny. It's a real videogame as well.

user posted image

...Slightly irrelevant, but suitable and funny. It's a real videogame as well.

user posted image

Link... LInk... LINk... LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINK!!!

Please...

It's not really a gender bender, it's more of a crossdressing, isn't it?

And.... this random manga that I found called Pretty Face. Its about this boy who gets burnt badly, and some random scientist/doctor guy finds him and tries to fix him up using a picture that he found in the boy's pocket that he thought was him. It turned out to be a secret picture of his crush, and.... well you get the picture.

wiki link

It's not really a gender bender, it's more of a crossdressing, isn't it?

And.... this random manga that I found called Pretty Face. Its about this boy who gets burnt badly, and some random scientist/doctor guy finds him and tries to fix him up using a picture that he found in the boy's pocket that he thought was him. It turned out to be a secret picture of his crush, and.... well you get the picture.

wiki link

Well by definition standards it is a gender bender.

By MY standards it is a crossdressing and gender bender.

As for pretty face I don't really consider that a gender bender. Sure he has the face of a girl but he is still a man. I call that crossdressing. By my standards.

I consider gender bender and crossdressing to be two different themes.

No Bra is a bit of a genderbender, with a boy who looks so much like a girl that absolutely everyone thinks he's a girl, save for his roommate and family.

It's also a bit of an Ecchi manga so if you're not into that kinda thing, lol.

And it has the obligatory Shonen Ai

Edited by MURDERcomplexx

No Bra is a bit of a genderbender, with a boy who looks so much like a girl that absolutely everyone thinks he's a girl, save for his roommate and family.

It's also a bit of an Ecchi manga so if you're not into that kinda thing, lol.

And it has the obligatory Shonen Ai

I know of it. Tried reading it but lost interest. Not because of ecchi (I watch/read air gear) or even the hinted shounen ai. No it just didn't grab me.

No Bra, I don't know much about it. Is the boy mindset female or just a crossdresser. The answer determines my veiwpoint of it.

Edited by crazywargod

I absolutely loved Ouran Host High School Club. The manga was alright, but the anime murdered it for me. Haruhi is adorable biggrin.gif she reminds me of my sister. Not forgetting Kyou Kara Maou, laughed for days laugh.gif Yuri and Wolfram are put in the weirdest situations!

Edited by Starving_Artist

I absolutely loved Ouran Host High School Club. The manga was alright, but the anime murdered it for me. Haruhi is adorable biggrin.gif she reminds me of my sister. Not forgetting Kyou Kara Maou, laughed for days laugh.gif Yuri and Wolfram are put in the weirdest situations!

How is Kyou Kara Maou a gender bender?

i only read the manga once a long time ago, so im not sure if i remember correctly. but isnt there some part in soul eater where Kid gets stuck in a book or something and when everyone goes to rescue him they all get gender-bent? ...or something...