Sachi

[Yu-Gi-Oh!] Tenebrus Institute for Gifted Students

Hearing voices coming from the halls, Kyatchi ran down the corridor. "I'd better find where everybody is!"

The voices came from the door. She opened it to see a some kind of portal, a girl her age on the floor, a boy kneeling over her, and three Yu-Gi-Oh monsters following them.

Better not mention them or you'll be labeled as crazy already.

The boy was holding up the girl and he was talking to her. He was talking to Kyatchi. No one really talked to her much.

"Oh, hey! I got two questions: one, why are you, a day class member, out at night; and two, can you help her to the girls dormitories? I'm really not allowed too close to there, for reasons secret to me only."

"He's a bit of a 'Ladies Man' if you know what I mean." That was the Yu-Gi-Oh character talking. Kyatchi stiffened. What was this place? Night Class? Not to mention, what he was doing looked a bit wrong to her.

"I, umm, I don't know where I, uh, I'm supposed to be." She stammered. "I'm , uh, new here, because I sent, umm a letter and the principal said, uh, that I could come." She reddened as she stammered through the words. She was embarressed already!

"So I don't really know where anything is. I found myself here by following the voices." She finished.

"I assume this is your first day as well? Xerxes Glace Hydro at your service. Jasyn, would you perhaps send us off in a general direction?" Glace was sincerely hoping he'd say yes.

So the boy was Jasyn. And yet another student was speaking to her, "Ah, um ,yes, yes please." Kyatchi stuttered out. "That would be nice. Of you."

(Only thing is she is in the shadow realm world with her teacher xd.png)

((Then pretend your Familiar yanked you out because that part was beginning to spontaneously combust! xd.png Or something.))

Yami grolwed. She suddenly picked Akira up with her teeth and flew away from the class. She could feel this section starting to crumble. She quickly flew out of the shadow realm. Once safely back in the class room, she sat Akira down. Akira looked up at her Familiar and said "What the hell?" Yami sighed and said "That section was starting to crumble, I wasn't leaving you there." Akira sighed then nodded.

(Now if someone wouldn't mind finding her xd.png)

((Well, I'm waiting for Sparx, unless you want to come and find us. I've no idea where we are, but we're going to go to the girls' dorms soon. Hopefully.))

((We're in the same room now, kay? And Kyatchi is in Day class, more info on her charrie sheet.))

Kyatchi jumped as another girl flew out of the portal, being carried by yet another Yu-Gi-Oh monster.

Am I seeing things?

"Um, he-hello." Kyatchi tried to introduce herself. "I'm Kyatchi Sederat."

(She's in night class though O.o And just night class... maybe there was a portal mishap? uh... if you do accept this, then she wouldn't have even seen Akira around.)

"Good," jasyn said, "another helpless girl. Will this ever end? Look, the girls dorms are that way. If you get to the forest, youve gone too far." He pointed off to the north and let go of glace. "Get going. Especially you, kyatachi. If the headmaster finds you out here at night, say goodbye to any class, day or night."

Edited by Sparx1996

((Alll the stuff is on my form. I know what I'm talking about. Kyatchi applied late for school, came late, ect. Now she's here. She's gifted but she edoesn't know. She was labeled as "Crazy idiot" at her old school for noticing things like this.))

Kyatchi nodded. "Okay. I suppose I might see you later?" Kyatchi turned and ran out of the room. Spying the dorm rooms, she quickly got in and found her dorm. She sat on the bed and sighed.

'I highly doubt it. But anything is possible,' Jasyn thought.

'Lets get to bed. There has been too much excitement for one night.'

Jasyn agreed and went south, to the boys dorm.

Edited by Sparx1996

Akira looked at the girl for a sec before she was sent off. Akira shrugged, and Yami went back to not being visible to anyone but Akira. Akira sighed then started heading for her dorm. Yami following after her.

"Well, that wasn't very generous." Seto growled.

"Relax Kaiba. Not everyone has a flexible schedule. Perhaps he's just busy." Glace concluded.

"She's right, money bags." Joey teased. "And I'd listen to that Familiar of his. He doesn't seem all that bad, but first impressions aren't always the best thing to trust."

"Yeah, Noah said he was a ladie's man. Don't worry guys, I won't get too close to him, if that's what you're fretting about."

Sighing, she walked off the best she could toward the her dorm, leaning against the wall for support.

If there's one thing I'd want more in the world than anything else right now, Joey thought, it's to witness Glace smiling.

"Ladies man?" Jasyn laughed when he and Noah returned to their dorm and locked the door. "You know good and well that's not why."

'Yes, but you must remember, they don't know much about the school yet.'

"Still, I wouldn't have minded telling Glace. I mean, she is in the night classes."

'I know, but think about it. If anyone but the advanced students and the teachers know about the portal to the Shadow Realm under the Girls Dorms, they will surely blame us.'

Jasyn pondered this for a while. He wouldn't want to be expelled too early. But he didn't want to be known as a womanizer, either.

'Jasyn, if you're angry because of what I said to protect the secret, I'm sorry. But I did what I had to.'

"Yeah, I know...wait...did you hear that?" Jasyn held up one finger and looked around the room slowly. Noah listened carefully, too.

'Is someone in here with us?'

"Oh, we're screwed," Jasyn answered, checking his pockets thoroughly. "I dropped my interdimensional telecomunicator. It must have fallen out when..." His memory flashed back to when he picked Glace off of the floor. He looked slowly around at his Familiar. "Ten bucks says it's in Miss Hydra's room."

'Glace? So, do you think they heard everything?'

"One way to find out. Give me yours."

Noah did as he was told and generated a pocket mirror from his pack. Jasyn took it and spoke into it slowly and clearly.

"Hello? Is the one they call Xerxes Glace Hydro on the other line? Or maybe Joey of Seto?"

There was silence on the other end.

No answer...

A little static...

Then...

"I. ####ing. Hate you."

It was Seto, and boy did he sound, uh, mad, for me being unable to type the correct word to use on this forum.

"I. F-ing Hate. You."

Kyatchi stopped brushing her teeth. "uhhh."

She spar out the cherry toothpaste and peeked into the hall. No fights here. It seemed to come from a room across her.

Kyatchi quietly knocked on the door. "Is everything alright?" She asked softly.

Uh oh. Joey thought. Dat's not good!

Peering though the keyhole, the Red-Eyes spied Kyatchi in front of the door.

Phew, it's only her. I know she can see us. She looked pretty weirded out seconds ago.

"Come in." He said quietly.

(and now I'm lost xd.png anyone interact with Akira? or was there a timeskip? if not then, yay not as lost as i thought!)

((Well, we're pretty much at our dorms, and all the teachers died - I mean disappeared - so yeah. I don't know where we are. Read the past few posts and you'll understand what's going on.)) Edited by DiaGlace48

((Sorry I haven't been on. I had to go to a camp and my parents wouldn't let me use the computer so I may not be able to post much for the next three days. I'm really sorry for that late notice. Please don't kick me off the roleplay!!))

The Next Morning....(I suppose)

Jasyn awoke with a start, drenched in sweat.

"Bad dreams, huh?" laughed Noah, who had left to the monsters world for the night.

"Shut the hell up, Noah." He glared at his familiar as he got out of bed and put on his uniform.

"Jasyn, I can tell what you're thinking. You can't tell her."

"Glace has to know."

"What about Kyatchi?"

"She might as well think she just had a strange dream. I mean, come on, seeing a duel monster spirit? She might think she was daydreaming or hallucinating."

And with that, Jasyn and Noah headed out towards the girls dorms to wait for Glace and her two familiars.

((I'm backkkkkkkkkkkkk!))

NIGHT BEFORE:

"Uhnhm." Kyatchi made a wierd gurgling noise. The duel monster was inviting her IN? She must be dreaming.

I'm SLEEPWALKING !!! I"M SLEEPWALKING!! She thought furiously.

"Hi I'm sorry to bother you I seemed to wander over here so bye I gotta go sleeep. so good night!" Kyatchi babbled quickly and sprinted across the hall, back into her dorm. "That was so wierd."

NEXT DAY:

Kyatchi woke on her bed. "Morning, sun." It would be another day of classes. "I'm going to make friends here." She said over and over to herself. "be NORMAL."

She dressed and peeked into the hallway.

Yesterday a duel monster invited her into Glace's room. That was so wierd.