Sachi

[Yu-Gi-Oh!] Tenebrus Institute for Gifted Students

((Yes, you could. Star LVL 5-12 students sometimes do have more than one Familiar- their magic has developed enough to facilitate that.))

"On it! I play Nobleman of Crossout! Target- facedown monster!" Stella didn't miss a beat as she cast the spell. A sword bearing the Nobleman's seal fell from the sky and struck the face-down monster. Stella had a random thought out of the blue. "...Nobleman of Crossout removes monsters from play...but we're already in D.D where those monsters go. So where the heck is that guy going to go?"

"Now's not the time to be thinking about that, Stella!" Chaos warned, and Stella, anticipating an attack, edged away.

Akira was running to her class. She was late and she knew it. She kinda dozed off and fell asleep and Yami in ghost form woke her up. Akira finally made it to the 10th floor, Where her teacher Lianne was. When she saw her Akira skidded to a halt gasping and panting saying "Sorry... I'm late. I kinda... dozed off... and my familiar... just woke me up... a little while ago." She said between gasps of air. Yami chuckled at that and said to Akira quietly "It's not my fault you dozed off and I had to wake you." Yami then appeared behind Akira looking right at the teacher with her two different colored eyes.

((Well, I'm gonna bring out my new chars.))

Lark stared straight ahead, barely taking in anything new of his current class, Advanced Strategy. He was waiting for the time when the class would end, and he could actually do something exciting. His Magical Marionette, Maria, sat on his left, and his Vanguard of the Dragon, Lance, sat on his right. Though her face was covered by her mask, Lark could tell that she was bored. She was fiddling with the puppet she held; manipulating the arms, the legs, etc. Lance was fiddling with his spear and sword, feeling awkward because of his large size. There was no chance that Lance would be recognized, though. His previous summoner had already left the Institute and had summoned another monster as his familiar. It didn't matter now. Lance had already declared his loyalty to Lark, thanks to a little help from Maria, and now Lark had two familiars. He had convinced his classmates that he had summoned Lance recently, and with the help of his brother, Trevor, he had received no more questions about it, even from the teachers. Sighing, Lark drew his attention back towards the teacher, who was explaining the advantages of different kinds of Monster effects to use during a battle where one was being overwhelmed. He sighed, and started scribbling notes. Perhaps the teacher was going to test them about it, on either written paper or in a duel. If it was a one-on-one, Lark wouldn't be able to use his unbeatable tag team combo he usually formed with Trevor. He rubbed his forehead, the beginnings of a serious headache developing. A light sweat appeared, and Maria turned her masked head, her hidden eyes focusing in on her summoner. The puppet stopped moving. "Are you alright?" she asked, her voice just above a whisper. Headaches were the first sign of his fits, and Maria knew that well. Lark nodded his head, and then continued scribbling down notes. His fit would probably happen later on, when he was safely alone.

~

Ryza watched as the two girls activated their spell cards, and wondered if he should use his own. That facedown card there looked suspicious, and was probably either connected to the Witty Phantoms or to something else on the field. Perhaps it would activate when destroyed? Or would it do something else? Worried, Ryza kept a grip on his card, waiting for the right moment. He would activate it when the trap or spell was played, just to be safe.

Jinjekkai watched from afar off as Ancient Crimson Ape met a very interesting end. Flipped face down and then executed, interesting combo, that will certainly make it hard to keep an effect monster in play long enough to use the effect... unless... He frowned, this would be more fun than he had thought, the students were already working together even under the stress of it being the first day and also being in a new dimension for most of them. He was dually impressed, Kainama must have given one heck of a speech, he mused, or I'm up against a group of child prodigies... in which case I'd best watch my back...

Losing Ape right away was unfortunate, he hadn't really expected to get much out of the effect, but extra life points were always nice, not that he thought he would need them, he was the one doing the attacking after all.

On the other hand the students had not ordered their familiars to destroy either of the two Whitty Phantoms, which, while the phantoms hadn't actually attacked, still showed some lack of confidence on their part, perhaps they were wary of the trap card he had placed earlier, still, he would encourage them not to leave opposing monsters on the field for too long, especially ones with the same name...

The trap card he had set earlier suddenly activated and the beautiful and terrifying melody of Aqua Chorus could be heard, raising the attack and defense of both phantoms by 500 points. At which moment, they both launched a magical attack in the form of a glowing purple orb at the students.

Though the attack power of the Witty Phantoms now was raised to 1900 and the defense to 1800, they were still no match for at least two of the familiars.

"and," Jin said to himself, "as long as those familiars move to intercept the attacks, no life points will be lost and the phantoms will be destroyed. I'm sure Kainama gave one of them mystical space typhoon, now he has a reason to use it, but... let's make him choose."

With that Jin placed one card face down in the spell/trap zone and waited.

Kainama nodded as the Aqua chorus activated, straightforward strategy, nothing fancy but the lesson that it was meant to teach was important. Don't give your opponent time to set up the battlefield as they choose, instead take the initiative and force them to react to your battlefield.

"Incoming," she pointed to the glowing purple spheres of energy that sparkled and crackled as they drew closer. Out of habit she gripped her shield more tightly and subconsciously took a step closer to Marine, just encase. Still they shouldn't have any trouble with two attacks at that strength, not with the current batch of familiars anyways.

Mana looked at Caius. "Well I guess you know what to do, intercept one of the attacks." Mana then looked at Ryza. "When Caius moves in to inercept one of the attacks, I have no doubt that he set up another face-down trap or spell card, can you get rid of it for me?" Mana asked hoping for a yes, because he didn't want to go somewhere and find Caius in another part of this world.

((Sorry for not replying earlier, was studying for an important exam and Darky, you didn't reply to my PM so I didn't quite payed enough attention, sorry for that ^^"))

A pair of dark-brown eyes focused on the teacher through black bangs of hair, their owner listening to the class' lecture. He was leaning forward slightly, both elbows on the table, his face resting on the back of his left hand. His other hand was barely touching the table, fingers playing with a small coin, making it dance and twirl with rapid movements. Trevor was both proud and disgusted by his fingers; the former at the ability they had acquired, the latter with the means he had to use.

"Starting good, huh?" a deep voice said in his head. Trevor resisted the urge to throw the coin at the dragon sitting next to him, instead letting the metallic object fall into his palm while he closed his right hand. The Des Volstgalph rolled his eyes while swaying his tail, shifting a little to sit in a more comfortable position.

"Stop it" Trevor thought back, his neutral expression not changing while he had the brief telepathic exchange with his familiar. He didn't want to talk about it, not when the dragon was right.

"Oh, I don't think there is a need to worry, I'm quite sure the kid won't miss his lucky coin" Wolusiter spoke into his mind, tone sarcastic, giving up on trying not to move and lying down, his front paws crossed. He could see from the corner of his eye Maria was having the same boredom problems; whereas he was starting to look for dirt in his claws, she was playing with the wooden puppet she had always had with her. Wolusiter looked at her, then at the human giving the class, and then shook his head, indicating he was as bored as her.

The boy decided it would be better not to humor the dragon with an answer, instead focusing on the teacher. The class was about Monster Effects today, something he was familiar with. Only one or two monsters on his deck didn't have effects, after all. Even Merle and Cedric could do something that wasn't just attacking.

He sighed, jolting down some notes on his notebook. The Yata-Garasu and the Venom Serpent had luckily became accustomed to their new human (or pair of humans; Lark and Trevor were pretty close, after all), but that didn't meant he felt less guilty about the thefts. The problem was that that was his opinion only when he wasn't having those urges. It was very easy to think 'it will be the last time, I will control myself' when he was feeling calm and normal, like now. But it was a very different story when he tried to actually stop his habit...

Edited by Puredark006

Ryza nodded at Mana and said quietly, "Lomore, intercept the other Witty Phantom's attack, please." As Lomore did so, Ryza called out, "I play Mystical Space Typhoon! Destroy that facedown card!" A giant, very realistic tornado (or was it a typhoon?) descended from out of nowhere, moving towards the facedown his teacher had set. At the same time, Lomore's attack finished off one of the Witty Phantoms. For a brief moment, Ryza wondered where it went.

~

With a sigh, Lark felt relief as his headache slowly faded away, taking with it the danger of one of his fits. Maybe it had just being the boring drone of the teacher's voice, going on and on about Monster Effects. As if he didn't already know! Basically all of his deck was made up of monsters with effects, which always came in handy in case of any dire situations in a duel. Looking over, Lark could tell that Wolusiter was suffering from the same boredom problems as Maria, who seemed relieved that he was fine. His fits were not to be taken lightly, and that was the reason Lark had worn long sleeves today. Underneath the fabric lay scores of scratches, bruises, and even a few cuts, when he had managed to get hold of a sharp edge. His legs were in similar condition, and they throbbed painfully. Ignoring the pain, Lark glanced over in his brother's direction. Trevor was playing with a small metal coin, and recognizing it, Lark sighed. It seemed his brother had succumbed to his urge to steal that kid's lucky coin. Well, that's just what happened. Trevor couldn't help it, and if it meant that Trevor felt good, Lark wasn't going to protest about it. After all, his brother was the only one he could trust.

She was just a tad annoyed at the distractions from earlier. First day of the year and she already felt large pulls indicating that large amounts of people had crossed over. That crazy Jinjekkai... she thought to herself. I can't go check on them now, too, this is aggravating. He'd better be able to take care of those freshmen. She arrived in the classroom and addressed her students. "That is not a problem today, Akira, however, I would appreciate it if you would try to be on time for the next class. May I suggest an alarm clock?" She saw some other students filing in right then as well, so she decided to get right down to business. "Welcome, students- I am Lianne Fong, although if you were at the opening ceremony, I hardly need introduce myself twice. Since you are all levels nine to twelve, I trust that you have learned the basics of spellcasting, trapsetting and strategy- and I trust that your Familiars have already learned how to activate their effects. I will be brief- you've spent at least a decade of your life having the rules of the game hammered into you. From now on, we will be applying those skills."

Her Goyo Guardian stepped up besides her. "That is to say that many of our classes and tests will take place in various regions of the shadow realm. Like this one, for instance." Lianne Fong made a subtle movement of her hands and a round portal opened up near her desk. The scene on the other side was the swirling mass of the purple commonly known as the Void. "Shadow Magic isn't just good for duels. First lesson of this term is how to read the currents in the Void. It is useful to know in the case you get lost or trapped by those possessing some variant of Egyptian Shadow Magic."

---

Chaos crossed his arms, bored. Aqua Chorus hardly made any impact as far as he cared, and that other facedown had been taken care of. "Welp, nothing I need to do." However, though Chaos appeared to be lazing around, he was wary, alert while looking at ease, much like a cat. Stella was of a similar temperament. She was actually hoping they'd get more time to fight- she could sort of feel that Chaos was getting a little antsy with doing nothing.

Edited by Sachi

(Umm I thought she was already there and I made a post for Akira...

Akira was running to her class. She was late and she knew it. She kinda dozed off and fell asleep and Yami in ghost form woke her up. Akira finally made it to the 10th floor, Where her teacher Lianne was. When she saw her Akira skidded to a halt gasping and panting saying "Sorry... I'm late. I kinda... dozed off... and my familiar... just woke me up... a little while ago." She said between gasps of air. Yami chuckled at that and said to Akira quietly "It's not my fault you dozed off and I had to wake you." Yami then appeared behind Akira looking right at the teacher with her two different colored eyes.
) Edited by akiraa

Jin smiled as the face down spell vanished along with both phantoms and aqua chorus along with them.

he frowned, they were obviously ready for more of a challenge than that, he thought to himself, how to make a good challenge without knocking off a familiar by accident... or a student for that matter.

He smiled, it was time to use a real deck and not just draw whatever cards he wanted. he suddenly laughed to himself, why hadn't he thought of that before! This would certainly scare them a bit.

He pulled a black deck out of his pocket, after all, this deck only works in other dimensions... anywhere else and it would probably cause physical damage to the surroundings.

It was his turn, and he placed Future Fusion on the field adding two counters to it to keep track of the number of turns before it would activate. Now, don't be afraid anyone, I'll leave you a way out of this... you just have to find it.

"And to activate the effect of future fusion, I summon, and then promptly send to the grave yard. Three Blue-Eyes White Dragons!"

The giant dragons appeared on the wasteland casting huge shadows and roaring loudly, kicking up a dust storm as they beat their wings before vanishing into the graveyard.

Future Fusion shown brightly and became activated. For a moment the students may have seen a brief foreshadowing of , a larger three headed dragon, but that quickly vanished as well.

Jin then placed two cards face down in the spell and trap zone, "now, let's make them sweat a little."

He placed Red Eyes Wryven in face up attack position, and then instantly removed it from play as per the effect of the final card in his hand, Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon, which he summoned to the field via the effect, then, activating Red Eyes' effect, he summoned a Blue Eyes to the field alongside it.

The presence of the two incredibly powerful dragons could be felt in the very air of the wasteland. Jin began to sweat, Whew, this is going to be a workout!

Kainama reflexively gripped her shield more tightly, She was about to use it to negate future fusion and send Jin back to his Main Phase, but she held back.

"Don't be afraid anyone," She calmly spoke, "Remember that if anything gets out of hand I'll protect you, apparently Jin has noted your teamwork and provided you with a more difficult problem, now more than ever it will matter in what order you choose to use your cards, and when you use them!" She encouraged them.

Still, Jin didn't use his Hopeless Dragon Deck unless he was teaching the upper classes, either the dimension was getting to him, or he had been very impressed with the students' play thus far.

She closed her eyes for a moment, focusing, the trap back in the classroom would flip within fifteen minutes in this time zone. So they had fifteen minutes to solve this problem, then it would be over whether they liked it or not.

That's cutting it a bit close... she frowned.

Edited by Rakashua

Mana was smiling a wide crazy out of control grin, which Caius didn't like, AT ALL. It meant he was going to do something really stupid. The dimension was eating at him, he looked at everyone and spoke. "What I think, is that he pulled out a future fusion, I know because I'm currently building a deck similar to his. So he is probably stalling for two turns for future fusion to activate. We need to get rid of it straight away, future fusion might, no scratch that, WILL be a pain in the butt. So what we do is this." He ushers them closer so the professor doesn't hear.

Marine instinctively stepped in front of Chansi, shooing her behind him as the two huge dragons loomed over them. Chance tensed when she saw the shadow of what Future Fusion was going to summon, especially after the three Blue-Eyes White Dragons had been sent to the graveyard. She recognized the shadow itself, and knew exactly what it was when he sent the three mighty dragons to the graveyard.

"Oh my God, he's planning to summon Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon! If he does we're dead!" Chance thought and her heart beat faster. The Neo-Spacian in front of her glanced over his shoulder, hearing her thoughts.

"Chansi, you may know that, but telling them may only cause panic. Calm down, and think this through. Focus... and think..." he replied, and smiled. Between that smile and his voice in her head, her heart rate slowed and her eyes narrowed.

"Right," she nodded and walked over to the others. "Okay, I know how we can whip this pretty quick... or would you like to offer your plan first Mana?" she said, then paused and decided to give them a shot at figuring it out for themselves. She had already gone over her idea with Marine, and he just smiled again, crossing his arms. Her plan would certainly work, perfectly in fact, but perhaps the others could figure it out on their own. They were freshmen while she and he had been in these situations before, this was not the first time they had played this game.

A chill suddenly went up Hibiki's spine as he entered his dorm room. He suddenly felt like a pair of blue eyes were gazing at him, the familiar eyes of his favorite card that he had gazed at so often. The black haired young man glanced around, wondering why he had this strange feeling. But shrugging it off as only his tiredness making him see things and feel things that weren't real, he entered his room and shut the door behind him.

What he didn't know is that there was a pair of blue eyes, that of the crazed Blue-Eyes White dragon who wondered through D.D., who he had somehow slowly developed a small spark of connection with. And that dragon happened to sense it..and who it came from...

Edited by i_luv_animalz

((Oops, sorry about that akiraa -then again, that's what I get for posting while half-asleep lol. I fixed it.))

Chaos stood defensively in front of his Summoner. His eyes were narrowed, a dangerous expression on his face. "Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon if we wait too long, or that Metal Darkness now and a swarm of Blue Eyes later...if that teacher is trying to kill you guys he's doing a fairly good job. Stella, I assume you have a plan?"

"I actually have no idea...I sort of wish we took an Effects for Familiars class before coming to this one, 'cause the only thing I can say now is that that Paladin's abilities could become quite useful here." Stella went into a thinking pose. "Two face downs. One of them may be aimed at negating MST. The other one could be a power up or a death trap for one of us. If I could be sure we could use effects...hm, but the Paladin could probably take out the Metal Darkness..." Chaos could practically hear her mind whirring, and while he was glad she was thinking about this, he would have liked her to hurry up.

"Hurry. UP. Stella. Don't forget each spell is unlimited use per copy!"

"Guys, what if first we had Ryza wipe out the dragon and those two facedowns, but we wait for the Ultimate Dragon, have Mana use his spell to flush out the prof, and then Chance and I could do the Moon-Lightning Combo on the dragon, if that's possible?" Stella said, addressing all of them. She knew it was risky, but she figured this way the greatest amount of damage could be done- and it would take a couple of turns, so barring additional problems, they would be able to deal with the issues without having to worry about Misfortune's side effect.

(Okay I'm gonna start out here just 'cuz I;m really impatient.)

Glace watched with anticipation. However she had gotten here, she didn't know. She still had about a half an hour before she would wake up from her coma. Why was she here? She wasn't sure.

Doesn't this school have some sort of way to keep others from being here? Glace thought. Or is that just me?

As the events played out, the area around her flashed and she disappeared. It was time for her to wake up, and that time had come sooner than expected.

Edited by DiaGlace48

Ryza gaped a little as the three Blue Eyes White Dragons were sent, roaring and renting the air with their claws, to the Graveyard, and summoned out the Red Eyes Metal Darkness Dragon and another Blue Eyes. With that, one of Lomore's special ability activated. With five dragons in play and in the graveyard, Lomore, being the Dark Paladin, gained 2500 attack points, boosting him up from 2900 attack points to 5400 attack points. He could take out the Red Eyes Metal Darkness Dragon with that much attacking power! He turned to Stella, expecting a plan, and she asked the lot of them "Guys, what if first we had Ryza wipe out the dragon and those two facedowns, but we wait for the Ultimate Dragon, have Mana use his spell to flush out the prof, and then Chance and I could do the Moon-Lightning Combo on the dragon, if that's possible?" Ryza stepped forward, half timidly trying to speak. "Well, if we can use our decks, then my Dark Paladin's special ability can come into effect. If I discard one card to my graveyard, I can negate the activation of a Spell Card and destroy it. Of course, it only works on Spell Cards, but it'd make a deadly combo with Mystical Space Typhoon. Also, thanks to those dragons, Dark Paladin has 5400 ATK points. He can take them out if he wants too." Ryza said, a little nervous.

Akira nodded and ran to sit down. She listened to the teacher while Yami was lightly chuckling at the teacher telling Akira to get an alarm clock. Akira muttered and looked up at Yami and whispered "It's your fault, you could have woke me sooner." Yami shook her head and said "I wanted to let you rest. As seeing of having a monster as strong as me being you Familiar can take a great tole." Akira sighed and said "Your right." She then smiled and petted Yami's head which was stuck down low to her.

Glace sat up in shock. She held her head in her icy hands (No pun intended folks).

"That was one crazy battle."

"It was very interesting." Seto growled. He was in spirit form, so only Glace and other Familiars could see him. Joey grunted, being in spirit form as well.

"Too bad we couldn't have stayed there longer." He sighed.

"Glace," Seto began, "aren't you late for class?"

Glace's eyes went wide. "Oh, dangit! Not again!" Glace grabbed anything she would need for class and hurried out the door (It used to say 'Trap-Setting', but I've changed it for now. Don't worry, I'll be in the next class).

"I love it when she's late." Joey chuckled.

"Shut up mutt." Seto whacked the Red-Eyes with his tail (Those two can fight without doing any damage to school property when in spirit form).

... (And here's where I edit)

Glace somewhat kicked open the door to her class. It was a silent kick, but it was hard enough to open the door. She ganced around and realized there was a 'duel' currently going on. There was a card face-down with a timer, she knew it. The class was in D.D. at the moment, so no doubt class was almost over. Glace was a touch disapointed.

"Glace, I'm gonna go into D.D. and check things out." Joey said, beginning to materialize without Glace's command.

"No, you numbskull!" Seto roared, also beginning to materialize (Note that he's only doing this to try and restrain Joey). "Don't you know how much strain that will put on Glace's body?!"

Seto couldn't stop Joey in time. They had both fully materialized by now, so anyone could see them at this rate. Glace clutched her chest and screamed, the force of the summons nearly toomuch for her. She wasn't an experienced summoner yet, so the abruptness of it was startling and caught her off guard. She couldn't control her Familiars, after all.

"Take... take me into D.D." Glace said. "I don't want to miss all of my class."

"Can we scare 'em a bit too?" Joey asked with ecstasy.

"Heh... why not?" Glace replied as the three entered D.D., Seto reluctantly.

Edited by DiaGlace48

The Neo-Spacian Marine Dolphin glanced at the students, impressed at how quickly they started working together and had already figured out how they were going to whip this... maybe even draw Jinjekkai from his hiding place and inflect a little damage on his Life Pionts. Not that he wanted him to be actually harmed fiscally. No, certainly not, but finding out where exactly he was might be of assistant in some way, maybe he'd even have a chance to be useful and activate his effect.

But either way, right now he just stood and watched, seeming undisturbed by the two towering dragons even though he knew either of them could certainly annihilate him with one blow. But despite his low attack and defense, his loyalty and heart made up for along with his protective nature of Chance.

Chansi listened without a word, a smile forming on her face and her eyes flashed as they always did when she had a planned formed when she battled and knew it would pull her out of a rut. "Sounds like a good plan to me," she said and nodded, even if the Ultimate Blue-Eyes did come out, she and Stella could handle it before he got to attack while everything else was out of the way thanks to Ryza and they didn't have to worry about a trap being sprung and countering.

Kainama nodded at the students, keeping her eyes focused on the Blue eyes currently on the field.

Just seeing the powerful dragon brought back bad memories of the weeks she had battled, hidden, and battle some more with the crazed Blue Eyes that haunted the skies of the D.D.

She still had scars from that battle. In the end she had trapped the mighty dragon and had been in a position to deliver a killing blow, and boy did she let him know it!

Still, she hadn't offed him there and then, in truth she had felt no anger against the beast. It was trapped in a strange place, separated from its master and deck, and considering that it had been here so long, they were probably both gone forever.

That could have been me had been her thought as she stood with her foot planted firmly on the helpless dragon's neck, who knows how I would have turned out if Jin hadn't trapped himself in here eight years ago...

So she had let him go there and then, and the two had avoided each other ever since.

"It's a good plan," she nodded again, breaking out of her private thoughts.

Still... something was nagging at her, Why would Jin risk a dragon deck stratagem against a familiar like Dark Paladin in play? She knew there was no way Jin had forgotten to take his effect into account, on the other hand he may have just assumed that he hadn't learned to use his effect yet... but that didn't seem like him either. On the other hand... the students' plan was sound, it should work...

Glace stepped lightly onto the ground. The Wasteland shook as Joey and Seto entered behind her. There was some sort of duel going on here as well, and Glace was interested. Oddly enough, she didn't feel tired or wary (weary, if that's how you spell it) like she usually did. Though she still figured she'd pass out for even the shortest time once they were out of D.D. If she had to guess, it was because of the effects of D.D. The Red-Eyes and Blue eyes walked with their owner toward Mana, Ryza, Chansi, and Stella. Glace was closer to Marine. She whispered "I want to fight too." She hoped the Neo-Spacian Marine Dolphin could hear her, and then get the others' attention.

"Correct, Traps are used as a defensive mechanism, or sometimes offensive. Overall it is a support card. This applies to in monster world, where you either are given, find or buy trap kits. Some, such as the one i'm holding here..."

Raymond lifted his arm up so the class could see the kit. It was a box, plain and simple, except for an engraving of a card, which greatly resembled Mirror Force.

"...Are very rare and power. This one here is a trap kit of the infamous Mirror Force (Link here if you don't know it http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Mirror_Force). These are the trap kits you could find, Though ones such as this are hard to find unless you choose to do dangerous missons to and find one laying about, or Amir, the Monster World shop keeper sells you one. I'll hand out one Trap Kit to each of the class, you can keep these, but under no circumstance should you use these on other people, EXCEPT in self defense."

Diabolo chuckled and whispered in Raymond's ear.

"You just contradicted yourself."

Raymond whispered back to Diabolos."

"Shushhhh, they don't know that."

Raymond refocused on the classroom.

"Anyways for.... a Mr. Domino Eliparsy, judging from your love of crystal beasts I would say this trap kit of Crystal Raigeki would suit you nicely.

Raymond dug behind the desk and pulled out a box with the card Crystal Raigeki (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Crystal_Raigeki) engraved on the lid.

For a Ms. Cathleen Hayashi, since you seem to love your cute creatures, i'll give you this, A Major Upset. (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/A_Major_Upset)

Again, Raymond Dug behind the desk and pulled up a box with the Major Upset card engraved on it.

(Since i have NO CLUE who is in this class, i'll just leave it at this, if you are in the TRAPSETTING class please respond to this saying you are.)

Listening only halfway to what the teacher was saying, Cathleen kept glancing between the board and the boy beside her. She'd approached him because of his cute familiar, but it would be a lie to say he didn't have his own appeal. Though now that she thought about it, she had to wonder just why he had that eye patch... Pay attention to your class, Cathleen! Grimacing at her own familiar she turned her head back to the teacher, who'd started to talk again. Why couldn't the class just be over already? He's talking about trap cards, and how you can find them. I'm sure you've heard at least parts of it before, but I doubt it's still there. Pay attention!

Pouting slightly, she straightened her back a little and turned her full focus to the teacher. It wouldn't do to fall behind on the first day, after all. Her eyes widened a bit when he said he would give them a trap card each, and she smiled. She really hoped it was cute... Domino was given a Crystal Raigeki. That card was rather pretty, even beautiful, but not cute. Her attention was intently focused on the teacher when he said her name, and a delighted smile bloomed on her face when he gave her a card. "Thank you!" Major Upset, Yu-Yu! Isn't it just adorable? Since he gave you something nice, you should at least pay attention to his class, Cathy. Right.

"That works too," ceded Stella. "Er...Chaos, I can't remember what my aunt said about discard effects in this school..."

"Cast power gets used up, dummy. Geez, don't you even pay attention to Sayomi?" Chaos berated, although with somewhat less tension now that he was sure that they wouldn't all get vaporized. It might not be a bad idea to do a little damage killing the current menace, however, if we choose to allow Blue Eyes Ultimate arrive, either we go with the spells or we attack- we can't do both. Dummy, you're lucky Paladin and his smart player are here with us and not in another class." Stella didn't make much of a reaction to Chaos- she was too used to his insults, and he didn't mean half of them anyways.

"Well, since my Class Level is 8, then that means I have 80 Casting Points." Ryza said, trying to ignore the compliment that Stella's familiar had given to him and Lomore. "Since I've already cast a spell, that means I've already used up some points, and I think to activate my Dark Paladin's second special effect, I must use up some more, right?" He asked Stella, and then looked down at his deck, which he had taken out of his pocket. He started sorting through his deck, thinking how sad it would be to discard any of these cards. They were like his family, before Lomore had appeared and after his brother had disappeared. He had had these spellcaster cards for years, and he could rely on them without question.

Mana faced Kainama. "So are we allowed to use cards from our decks??? Cause if we can, I'll have everyone stand back, if they don't want they're monsters removed, then go searching for them." Mana asked her. It was true that he could finish Jin off, if he had no interruptions. Caius shook his head. He was hoping he wouldn't actually use 'that' particular card, but then why not hold back to see Jin's power.