Sachi

[Yu-Gi-Oh!] Tenebrus Institute for Gifted Students

Joey and Seto were waiting near the girls' dorms for Jasyn, the Blue-Eyes tapping his foot impatiently. When they arrived, he glared at the classman.

"Do you have any idea what you've done?!" He roared. He tried to slash at Jasyn, but was held back by Joey.

"Look moneybags, cool it kay? Jasyn, Glace did hear every word you said, and now she's stuck in the Shadow Realm. I'd go and get her, but neither of us can get in. We're pretty well locked out."

Kyatchi left the girl dorm rooms and saw Jasyn outside, waiting. Glace's two familiars were there but Glace was no where to be seen. Doing her best to ignore them, and act like she wasn't crazy, she asked "Where's Glace?"

((Oh, I didn't notice someone other than me had posted. I'm such an idiot.))

Well, she can see me anyway. Joey shrugged. "Glace is stuck in the Shadow Realm, and we can't get her out. For whatever reason, we're prohibited from entering, and thus, we can't save her. We're gonna need as much held as possible if Glace is gonna get out alive. She's always had this...thing, with that kind of stuff."

"Gahh!" She tripped and fell face down on the ground. The same duel monster spoke to her again. " I hope I'm not the only one hearing him speak." Kyatchi mumbled. "How'd she get there?"

((And here's where I really show off Joey's stupidity.))

"Well, she found a portal to the Shadow Realm underneath the Girls' Dorms, which is especially bad because of that little...thing. But, I heard her scream and that's the last I've seen or heard from her."

"In short, for all we know, she could've entered the Shadow Realm by choice. Sure, there would have to be an extremely bizarre reason, but still..." Seto summed up.

Edited by DiaGlace48

"Well. Let's find her." Kyatchi brushed some dirt off her face and started snooping around the base of the girls dorms. "A footprint!" Kyatchi exclamed pointing. "So the portal must be.....here?"

Joey sniffed the footprint. "Yep. Smells like Glace."

"You sure, mutt?"

"Shut up!"

"Hm, now all we have to do," Seto murmured, "Is figure out a way to get inside."

A scream echoed from an unseen area, and the portal to the Shadow Realm opened. Seto and Joey jumped back.

"But how did it-"

"Hey moneybags, I think it has something to do with that Kyatchi chick." Joey whispered. "I dunno, it's just a theory, but maybe, she's like Glace. Only in the opposite sense, I suppose."

Edited by DiaGlace48

*Summons scythe and strikes upwards*

Bump.

Edited by DiaGlace48

((GLACEY!!!!! YOUR BACCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))

Kyatchi heard Joey muttering something to Seto as she crouched by the portal. "C'mon, lets go. She half pushed, half pulled Seto and Joey to the portal, forgetting they said they could enter.

((OH MY censorkip.gif JOY YOU GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK! And I already got one from Spirit not ten minutes ago.))

"Hey hey, watch it!" Joey growled as he was shoved/yanked into the portal to the Shadow Realm.

"Shut up." Seto craned his neck to Jasyn. "Are you coming?"

"Eh, don't tempt him." Joey sighed. "After all, he was the one who got Glace into this mess in the first place."

"But if he was able too get her in there, then he's most likely able to get her out as well."

"Touche."

Edited by DiaGlace48

((Oopsy.....))

Kyatchi looked back at Jasyn. "I'm not waiting!" she stepped into the portal, dragging the two dual monsters with her.

((Can you describe what the portal is like?))

((It looks the same as the Shadow Realm, which is like a black, reddish-purple blob of nothingness. Well, at least where we're going anyway.))

The Familiars leaped into the portal and landed into nothingness. Dark energy and floating doors in the shape of blinking eyeballs pulsated around them. They shivered.

"If that was Glace screaming earlier, I can't say I blame her." Seto chuckled. Joey whipped around.

"Nyeh?"

"What's wrong, mutt?"

"Something just licked me!" The Red-Eyes cried.

"Really?"

Like a zipper, a mouth with sharp, jagged teeth opened up behind Joey. Its tongue tried to wrap itself around him.

"Nyeh!!!! Run!"

"Hey, hold on." Seto observed the tongue. It seemed as though a chunk had been blown out of it. He nodded. "Glace was here. And if she did that herself, then who knows what state she's in now?"

Edited by DiaGlace48

Kyatchi stared at the new surroundings with terror. "So," she managed to say. "THIS is the shadow realm." Kyatchi thought she would need to vomit as she felt something wet and sticky drip on her. A giant tongue was wrapping itself around Joey. "Whatintheworldisthatcreepythingeatingjoey?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!" She screamed, "Glace!? CAN YOU HEAR MEEEE?????" If Glace blew a hole in the tongue, then she might have escaped, but to where? There were so many doors.

((Adding an NPC here. Real shocker, I tell you.))

"I can hear ya!"

Out of nowhere, a figure leaped through one of the eyeball doors, slicing the tongue in half. Joey was able to escape, though no one got a clear look at his savior's face. A loud blare sounded, and their voice was hardly able to be heard over it.

"Follow me!"

The being jumped into a door below the group, urging the rest to come as well.

Kyatchi looked suspisiously at the savior. "A bit cliche..." She muttered. She followed him. "What choice do I have left?" She leaped after the strange being.

((Like your new avvie, Joy.))

"Cliche, hm? Yes yes, that's true."

"Wait one second, I know that voice!" Joey exclaimed.

"Why are you here, Yusei?" Seto spat.

Now, you should by now know who Yusei Fudo is, if you're a true fan of Yu-Gi-Oh! However, something was different about him. Mainly, the Familiars didn't remember the duelist having black cat ears and a tail, let alone a huge, bloody chainsaw. There were streaks of amber in his eyes.

"What happened to you?" The Red Eyes crossed his arms.

"Long story." He replied. "Now, don't think I'm here to rescue Glace. Jack passed through awhile ago, and I'm trying to find him. However, I figured I'd go ahead and do something about that little nuisance before you-know-what happens."

"Whatever."

(((SQUEEEEEEEE I LOVE YUSEI! HE IS DA COOLEST! HE HAS A CIRCULAR MOTORBIKE! A FRIKKIN CIRCULAR ONE!!!!!!!!!!!! oh and you mean my heart avvie? Thankie!))

Kyatchi gaped as the newcomer established himself as Yusei Fudo. "Oh my gosh.." She had done her share of research before coming here. He was almost as famous as Yugi and Pegasus. And Jack? He was here too? Personally Kyatchi thought that Yusei was a lot cooler than Jack (and better looking!) but that was usually just her. The funny thing was, he seemed to have developed cat traits and just happened to have a huge bloody chainsaw with him. "C-can I have an autograph?" Kyatchi stuttered, stumbling towards him.

((Yeah, that one. Oh, there's a button in my siggy that says something like "Come and read fanfiction" on it. There's a story titled "Amber-Eyed Cobalt" that has this "type" of Yusei in it. Read some of that and you MIGHT understand this a little more. Beware, he and Jack both will be very OOC. Yes, I'm evil, I know.))

Before Kyatchi could get too close, Yusei pointed his blaring chainsaw at her. He smirked sadistically. "I hope you don't mind, but I only write in red."

"Stay away from this creep." Joey stepped in-between the two. "He's not the Yusei you're familiar with. Not anymore, anyway."

"He's changed in ways you really don't want to know." Seto frowned. Yusei chuckled and shrugged, the sadistic look still on his face.

"I've no idea what you're talking about." He snickered as he moved closer to Kyatchi. "Though I must say, you look awfully delicious. It would be much to bad for someone as beautiful as yourself to go to waste."

"Like that."

((It's really good! I've read part of it and I'm hooked ^^))

The tiny fangirl part of her brain swooned. He only writes in red! How romantic.

He wants to kill you, you idiot! The other part of her brain screamed.

The fangirl part seemed to shrink but continued , And he said I was beautiful! Heehee! ^^

The rest of her brain began beating the fangirl part. HE"S A CREEP NOW YOU IDIOT! HE WANTS TO EAT YOU!!!

Kyatchi snapped back to reality and took a few steps back. "Please, we just need to find Glace."

((I'm loving how you played off my last post! That was fun to read! And I'm glad you like A-EC. I'm gonna update soon.))

Joey nudged Kyatchi. "Don't let him get to you, kay? And I hate to admit it, but you seemed pretty charmed by him."

Yusei crossed his arms. "I'm not a creep. I've just developed - how should I say? - different tastes."

"Oh, and don't forget the major personality alteration." Seto grinned.

"Do you really want to die?"

"No thank you, sir."

Why'd I even save these dolts (as in the Familiars)? Well, at least I'll get a snack later.

((Kweeeee!! yay! WE do need more people though. When do you usually post Glace? Like what timezone are you in?))

Kyatchi blushed at Joey's "charmed" comment. "All the other girls in my class liked Jack, but I've always liked Yusei more." She mumbled. Kyatchi straightened up. "Well we need to find Glace. Have you seen her?" Make a deal! Make a deal! "If you help us find Glace, we'll help you find Jack. Okay?"

((I'm Eastern Standard Time (Right now, it's 10:51 AM for me). We do need more people. Oh, and I have a haircut at two, and then I go for a walk, but otherwise, I'm usually on all the time.))

"Okay then." Yusei's smile grew wider. "It's a deal. I'll help you find the brat in exchange for your assistance. However, there's no going back on it now. And no, I haven't seen her."

Joey facepalmed. He lowered his head and whispered in Kyatchi's ear.

"Okay, this might sound a little odd at first, but that was the worst thing you could have ever done in your life!"

"Well, at least we have to find Glace first." Seto pointed out.

"But what if, by some stroke of bad luck, he kills her first? Or worse yet, she's already dead by the time we find her?" The Red-Eyes countered. Blue-Eyes growled.

"How do you manage to best me like that?"

"Cause I'm worth it."

"You don't use L'oreal, mutt."

"Oh yeah. That's Yugi's thing."

Edited by DiaGlace48

Kyatchi whipped her head around to stare at Joey. "What? Why?"

She heard Joey argueing with Seto as she reached for a door. "Do you have any idea where Jack is?" She asked Yusei. The door opened smoothly and tendrils of orange energy reached out from it. Kyatchi scowled, slamming the door shut. "Not in there." She opened another door, revealing a track designated for dueling on a bike ((I forget its name.sleep.gif)). "Oh." Kyatchi sighed, stepping inside. "This looks fun. Can you sense Glace somewhere?"

Yusei's expression changed. "No, not quite. Oddly enough, I can't sense an ounce of her energy anywhere nearby. Not that I'd normally care, anyway. However, I do sense Jack. He's not far off. Maybe Glace is with him."

"See, Yusei and Glace absolutely hate each other. Yusei also hates Jack just as much, but Jack's too scared to have any opinion." Joey explained.

((Bleh, writer's block. Just started school too, BTW.))

((That sucks!))

Kyatchi's eyes widened. "Glace knows Yusei? She didn't tell me she knew someone famous! Lets ind Jack and see if Glace is there too."Kyatchi stepped on the track and leaped backwards as a motorcycle zoomed past. "Who would ever duel down here?" she muttered, crossing the path. "Can you sense them now?"