jaylynn

who was your first kiss? Where did it happen?

I don't usually talk about these things due to my preferances, but as this is an anonymous user site,

My first kiss was with a guy named John at my old camp on the dock. I was 16 at the time. Almost too good to be true, I know. If it means anything, he admitted to setting it up.

Edited by Saiph

My sister has kissed. So has my bro(he was five, the kiss was innocent but cute).

I am 16, never kissed. tongue.gif

forgot to mention, I am the oldest...

Edited by evangeline5432

the first one was at 8-9 years witha girl from a neighbouring house. it was just to try what is it like biggrin.gif

I may be one of the very rare people in the Western world who got their first kiss and got laid for the first time on the same day. Yeah.

I don't complain, I just realize that it sounds weird. Especially considering that that was just 6 months ago. |D

I may be one of the very rare people in the Western world who got their first kiss and got laid for the first time on the same day. Yeah.

I don't complain, I just realize that it sounds weird. Especially considering that that was just 6 months ago. |D

...cool. Lucky you (hopefully).

Mmm I'm kissless as of now, but that may change...

This guy I've liked since I met 3 years ago (when I came to high school, through band xd.png He's a year older) has had a girlfriend for like 6 months, (and it was difficult gettin over the jealousy, lemme tell ya) but I'm the one he confides in about everything.

Recently he's told me that he's breaking up with her to be with me.

It's bittersweet, cause she's my friend now too and I'm pretty sure that'll be over.. But seeing that he likes me that much back now.. Dang it's glorious. xd.png The future's exciting .. and scary. But whatever happens will happen.

Well that's a chunk of my life right there -- Hope you enjoyed it lol

Edited by GoldenShadowFire

I've yet to kiss/be kissed. The thought of it scares me since I have absolutely no experience in it.

Two years ago during my Freshman year. First boyfriend, first kiss. I don't like to think about him because he only dated me because he pitied me. >> I have yet to kiss someone that I actually like.. My first crush also kissed me my Freshman year, but on the cheek (she was a flirt, had no interest in me).

...cool. Lucky you (hopefully).

Looking back, it was a pretty lulzy experience. |D

The guy was quite decent, so I have no regrets.

Edited by lightbird

My first kiss happened in my bedroom, while we were watching Titanic. During the famous Kiss on the Bow Scene.

He became my husband 6 months later! Lol.

My first kiss happened in my bedroom, while we were watching Titanic. During the famous Kiss on the Bow Scene.

That's pretty awesome, no lie X)

Get it get it birdy~ xd.png

Been like, over 2 years since my first kiss. :/

Never kissed a boy. I'm asexual and boys think I'm too nerdy.

I'm a nerd and I'm proud.

Haven't been kissed yet. The girlfriend and I have been dating for about three months, and I haven't had the guts to try anything. Heck, I haven't even said 'I love you' yet. I'm finding it very difficult for some reason. >.=.>

In 5th grade, I kissed my girlfriend at the graduation dance where we publicly announced our relationship. We are still together! 3 years 6 months and still going strong tongue.gif I remember that day like it was yesterday. The entire party became silent and OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I kissed him right outside the school at approximately 10:30 pm last February. After telling him that one of my friends told me to do inappropriate things to him I grabbed him by the front of the shirt, pulled him down, and laid one on him but then I freaked out because I didn't know what to do after than and ran away. In hindsight it was lulzy.

...Never been kissed by anyone other than family. /shot

I need to get out more.

"First kiss" was age 6, with a boy who was a family-friend. It was during a family reunion thing in New Jersey. (he isn't family tho!)

First *real* kiss, though, wasn't until I was 16, with my girlfriend at the time. In my bedroom, while sitting on the floor talking.

Edited by Marie19R

Never kissed a boy. I'm asexual and boys think I'm too nerdy.

I'm a nerd and I'm proud.

This, completely so...

My first kiss or "peck on the cheek" to someone (I wasn't being kissed) was this guy I was friends with back in second grade. I was 8 years old.

Edit: Before that I also sucked up the courage to kiss a cute, but short guy in second grade (he bared his teeth at me so this doesn't really count) on the lips..... he ended up threatening me with a pinecone, and I had to stand in time out when the teachers found out. xd.png

My first "quick peck on the lips" was with my best friend. It was a dare from her boyfriend back in my Freshman year of high school.

My first make-out ever with a girl came before my actual first kiss with a guy. She was a good friend in high school. I still love her dearly in a slightly more than friendlier way. I made-out with her my Sophmore year..... twice. =P

My first kiss with a guy is one I don't want to remember. We were "friend's with benefits" and he used me to get to some other girl. We made out in the faculty elevator my Sophmore year in high school. I remember the elevator made me really dizzy, and yes, it was the elevator, not him.

No, I am not lesbian, but I do like girls just a bit. I have a boyfriend (who I love and adore), but my past experiences with men weren't the best. x_x

Edited by Phantom

Hasn't happened yet. I kind of think it would have already, if only I weren't homeschooled. I know like zero hot guys. xd.png

I'm actually going to highschool next year - or, thinking about it - in order to get the "HS experience" and maybe go back to homeschooling after that. I love the social aspect of public school, but homeschooling gives me the opportunity to dual-enroll in college and have two years of credits already by the time I finish high school.

Anyway, I'll be a junior next year. If I end up going to school, and if I can find someone who I feel is worth kissing... then we'll see. (:

One thing I absolutely hate about homeschooling is all the people. I mean, the girls are pretty much awesome, but the guys are all nerdy or awkward or ugly. I'll admit it, I'm absolutely shallow. But hey, sex appeal, right? xd.png

Like, before we took homeschool classes (taught by homeschool moms in their houses) together; "we" being a large group of homeschoolers within a county. We didn't talk to each other, couldn't be friends... it was like 5 years of kindergarten.

But on Saturday night I went to my friend's birthday party and finally it wasn't so awkward, immature, and annoying. We all danced together and had a great time. Danced to Irish jigs, but still. xd.png It was an.... interesting party. My friend's pretty eccentric.

YES

I'm homeschooled too...

I want to go to HS too.

And I don't get to see anyone

And the people I do see are all little kids

So...

DX

I don't believe I've ever 'kissed' anyone.

I've kissed a few not-family people on the cheek, but that was like, a thank you kiss or whatever.

aww...that's so romantic and amazing biggrin.gif

haven't had my first kiss...i want to...but i haven't. well, a guy kissed me on the cheek, but that doesn't count, i don't think. no, not my dad either. a fourth-grade crush :3

Edited by glamoursea2

Haven't been kissed yet. The girlfriend and I have been dating for about three months, and I haven't had the guts to try anything. Heck, I haven't even said 'I love you' yet. I'm finding it very difficult for some reason. >.=.>

Okay, now... I kissed her on the neck at prom during one of our slow dances. ONE STEP CLOSER TO GLORY?

*shot*

I'm 16 and I've never kissed a guy. (or a girl, but that doesn't matter, because I'm not... well, you know.)

I don't really care, to be honest. I prefer fictional guys.