jaylynn

who was your first kiss? Where did it happen?

My first kiss was when I was eleven or twelve... don't remember the girl's name, unfortunately. Never seen her afterwards.

Nope. And to be quite honestly honest, I don't look forward to it.

See...what if it's someone I don't like? What if it's somebody who just wants to go around saying "I KISSED SOMEONE HA"? <:C

And then it would be so awkward...I mean...that close to somebody, and changing things between us two for a long time, possibly forever? It's just too...scary.

Maybe I'm just overreacting.

But I don't want to kiss anyone, and I don't want to be kissed. That's that.

I was 16. He cupped my face and kissed me quickly before he got out of the car. I'm still with him three years later. n_n It's a lovely little memory.

/joins the late brigade

First kiss was in 12th grade.

/Falls in line with the rest of the brigade.

Real one hasn't happened yet (I'm a high school junior). I've had various pecks throughout the years. Surprisingly the first time I was kissed by a non family member was when I was six. I was being extremely obnoxious to this girl when everyone was packing up to go home in school. She kissed my nose. I didn't mind, I even liked it I guess, but being that age if you didn't react with "ew, cooties" you were automatically an outcast. xd.png

I have been kissed and have kissed my best female friends, but not seriously on the lipz. tongue.gif

I prefer hugs to kisses... I really can't believe I actually just typed that and that I'm also going to post it. God I love the anonymity of the internetz. I dun really like the idea of a kiss on the lips. Can't really say why, but it just kinda bothers me.

My best (female) friend, last year. XD In year 8. We now pretend (after getting together and breaking up) nothing ever happened. :]

T'was in my bedroom. On my bed. XD

Let's see... My first peck on the lips was from one of my friends when I was in third grade. I moved to another state in fourth grade and I haven't seen him since. My first "real kiss" was last year, in ninth grade. After anime club that day, my boyfriend at the time, who was two years older than me, pulled me out into the hallway and we ended up making out for about three minutes. He broke up with me the next day. XD

15, almost 16, and a total kiss virgin.

I haven't even had a first date, let alone a kiss, unless you count me kissing a boy on the cheek as a thank-you for putting up with me being an irritating little brat while we were canoeing.

15, almost 16, and a total kiss virgin.

I haven't even had a first date, let alone a kiss, unless you count me kissing a boy on the cheek as a thank-you for putting up with me being an irritating little brat while we were canoeing.

^That, except I'm 17, almost 18, and have been on one little not-actually-a-serious-date thing.

And I'm not that interested in getting a boyfriend OR a kiss yet. >.> I wanna first find a guy who ISN'T a gangster. lol.

I prefer hugs to kisses... I really can't believe I actually just typed that and that I'm also going to post it. God I love the anonymity of the internetz. I dun really like the idea of a kiss on the lips. Can't really say why, but it just kinda bothers me.

WE SHARE THE SAME VIEWS. O.O It bothers me mostly because the idea of exchanging saliva with someone just totally grosses me out. >.> lol I love the anonymous security of the 'net too. lol

Um.. I was in 8th grade and my first BF Danny Brooks, who's dad was friends with my step dad. It was behind the trasportable classrooms before school. But he liked to have lots of girls at once, and one of my friends told me he'd asked her out too, so I dumped him.

I never realy trusted blond guys...

Depends on whether you're asking about my FIRST first kiss or my first romantic first kiss. If you want first first, then I was 6 years old playing Wedding with my cousin and she made me be the groom and said if I didn't kiss her like in the movies that she'd tell my mom I hit her. Very unpleasant experience.

First romantic first kiss I guess was with a boy I met this summer...however life happened and we were never able to get in contact with each other after that day due to somehow not remembering to get each others phone numbers/both of us moving out of the area before having a chance to meet by accident again.

Ohohohohoho. I'm 17 and I still have lips that have never been kissed...

That's sad D:

Oh sirry Dash! Kisses are for kids /shot.

Depends, do you count elementary while roleplaying? xd.png

Then it was this guy, when I was 5, and my parents found it cute to encourage us to kiss. He was my 'true love' who I later told to go 'fix a fridge' (basically a five year old version of 'go to hell') when he cheated on me with another girl... Talk about learning how men can act all before the age of 6. wink.gif (Joking! No men take offense to this, though it is a true story.)

If not... I lost my first kiss because I told someone I'd do it to stop them from pestering me... I'm a person of my word, and kissed them when they didn't stop... o.0; You'd think a girl kissing a straight girl would weird someone out... Turns out, she came out of the closet a few months after that.

If that can't count, my current girlfriend, back when I was 16. ^^ Right after we started dating.

I waited a while, but I don't regret it. My first kiss was when I was 18 and I'm currently engaged to the guy. It didn't happen anywhere special, just in my bedroom xd.png;

My first kiss was with my first boyfriend, who I happen to still be with now. ^^ I was 15 at the time. We were in a LD relationship way back then and it was our first time meeting in person. <3

Nup, haven't been kissed. Not in a particular hurry to kiss anyone, anyway =/

Not really embarrassed to say so irl, either. Who cares?

My first kiss went a little like

my first kiss.. my first boyfriend I was 16. Was visiting him, playing videogames and such. We weren't a couple, so I took a chance, laid my arms around him and gave him a kiss.

It was ok the first time, but the second time we bumped teeth.. got a bit awkward for some minutes(or.. many.. like an hour or something), no one said anything, just stared at the TV D:

my boyfriend, a couple weeks after we started dating so some time in june 2009

his room

we were joking around while watching tv and he asked if he could kiss me wub.gif

he's also the only person i have ever kissed besides family (doesn't count xd.png)

My first real, more-than-a-peck kiss was with a boy named Joey. He was 10, I was 7, and it was behind a couple of cubbies where the teacher couldn't see us.

My first normal-age kiss was at 17, with a guy named Bryan, on his doorstep at the end of a nice evening together. Unfortunately, it was two days before I had to move nearly a thousand miles away. :S

Hasn't happened yet. I kind of think it would have already, if only I weren't homeschooled. I know like zero hot guys. xd.png

I'm actually going to highschool next year - or, thinking about it - in order to get the "HS experience" and maybe go back to homeschooling after that. I love the social aspect of public school, but homeschooling gives me the opportunity to dual-enroll in college and have two years of credits already by the time I finish high school.

Anyway, I'll be a junior next year. If I end up going to school, and if I can find someone who I feel is worth kissing... then we'll see. (:

One thing I absolutely hate about homeschooling is all the people. I mean, the girls are pretty much awesome, but the guys are all nerdy or awkward or ugly. I'll admit it, I'm absolutely shallow. But hey, sex appeal, right? xd.png

Like, before we took homeschool classes (taught by homeschool moms in their houses) together; "we" being a large group of homeschoolers within a county. We didn't talk to each other, couldn't be friends... it was like 5 years of kindergarten.

But on Saturday night I went to my friend's birthday party and finally it wasn't so awkward, immature, and annoying. We all danced together and had a great time. Danced to Irish jigs, but still. xd.png It was an.... interesting party. My friend's pretty eccentric.