jaylynn

who was your first kiss? Where did it happen?

i "dated" this girl named monica for a year in 1st grade, lol. she was my first.

I don't know when my first 'real' kiss was. :|

I believe it was stolen from me by this kid in my block who liked me so much that he used to stalk me, caught me at corners and forced-kissed me. We were 9 at the time and I was all 'eeewwww'.

Also, I have a pic of me at the age of 3 kissing another 3 years old on the lips. xd.png

I have yet to kiss anyone romantically... Heck, I've never been on a date. But I'm still in high school, so it doesn't really bother me.

Girl named Katie, in the 10th grade while she was in 9th. She was team's manager and we kissed while both waiting for a ride one day.

my first kiss was when i was in 9th grade i think. if i remember correctly it was with a guy named russell... and i was wondering afterwords what the big deal about kissing was... but i guess it was a bad kiss. lol

My first real, more-than-a-peck kiss was with a boy named Joey. He was 10, I was 7, and it was behind a couple of cubbies where the teacher couldn't see us.

My first normal-age kiss was at 17, with a guy named Bryan, on his doorstep at the end of a nice evening together. Unfortunately, it was two days before I had to move nearly a thousand miles away. :S

I bet after he started going on and on about his Rattata, you couldn't stand him.

I My first kiss was in sixth grade...But the person I'm dating now is the most wonderful person in the world. When we kissed I felt just a complete connection. We've been going steady for about a month now.

My basement, with the person I'm in a relationship with

Sometime in April 2009.

I find it humorous how proud they are they got my first >w<

My basement is where everything happens |:

Because basements are just good for that.

Edited by espeon977

I bet after he started going on and on about his Rattata, you couldn't stand him.

+1 for Pokemon comedy.

What happened in 2nd grade was my cheek not lips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My first kiss on the lips happened yesterday at three thirty pm. I was about to be dismissed from school. I was waiting in the hall standing next to my boyfriend and i was about to sit down by my friend and then my boyfriend grabbed my arm and pulled me torwards him and next thing in new my lip was locked with his. It lasted a well I didnt count or care I just loved it. Thank god nobody exept the biggest loud mouth in my classs saw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That I was p.o. ed about cause now my class is teasing me. Once again, I'm very disliked in my class. MY only friend is moving too. Yeah I'm ganna have a wonderful life without her. Phhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Who am I kidding its hopless. I have no friends. They either changed there minds about me or they moved and most changed there numbers. I hate life. Even more now. I'm gettig off subject. But I really enjoyed knowing at least there was one person I could trust, relly, love, share secrets with, etc. on. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! My life is misserable!

My first kiss was when I was 16 in my house sitting in front of my fish tank with my boyfriend. It was our third or fourth “date” and I kept getting pushed aside anytime I tried to do anything more than hold his hand. Of course, being the person that I am, I wasn’t going to stand for that and went in for the kill when he wasn’t paying attention. And of course, being the person that I am, I also missed the majority of his lips and ended up falling over awkwardly. Yes. Very awkward.

My first “kiss-kiss” was after a school dance near in a dark area by the bathrooms, with the same boy. I had resigned myself to a “no-touchy” relationship with him (we had dated for months but I still could only manage to hold his hand for a short while or give him a peck before he ran away) when he suddenly grabbed me and stuck his tongue in my mouth. I was very surprised at this very unexpected turn of events, so much so that I leapt away and asked concernedly what was wrong. We tried again, and had managed maybe 3 seconds of really sloppy kiss before my best friend showed up and he scuttled away, embarrassed. Yes. Also very awkward. He never really did anything after that… O.o

He was so shy! I always had this strange feeling I corrupting or taking advantage of him, never mind that he was older and way bigger than me. xd.png But I liked him. He’s my ex-boyfriend now, but I will always remember with great fondness our awkward first kisses together. <3

**Big Rant is Big**

I would say I have never had my first intentional kiss, though I do remember in the 3rd grade, there was this boy, Quinton I think. well, I hated him, he hated me. All I really remember is we were having a row with one another on the bus and we got too close to each other,

You could guess what happened next. IT WAS ON THE LIPS! GAH! *still wishes i could lick glass shards till this very day.*

Other then that, nope I haven't had my first yet, and I really don't wish to right now since I am in emotional turmoil with a guy (his name is Loren, most of the school population calls him Twiggy.) that I 'like as a friend' 'hate' and 'want to be more then a friend. Sometimes cause he is such a censorkip.gif* at points I just want to strangle him.'

It doesn't help that;

1) he is a freshmen while I am a Sophomore. ugh.

2) he told everyone in his middle school that we were going out. Even my Sophomore friends have told me this as well as many of the freshmen population, including my 8th grade brother. Which really put me off and got me hopeful because I'm not much of a looker and he had the guts to use one of the most unpopular girls in the middle school age as an example to date with. It still makes me upset because people won't stop asking about our "RELATIONSHIP" when there wasn't one to begin with and I just want to forget.

3) His friends are total D**ks to some of my girlfriends (just friends) and some are freshmen as well. He follows their lead like the naive Freshie he is and totally disregards what he does to women, which pissed me off so much so that i gave most of them the cold shoulder.

4) All he ever talks about is video games, yu-gi-oh cards, and manga (though i do love One Piece to tiny bits xd.png). total nerd most of the time :\

---

Why me?

**big rant is big**

Should i feel embarrassed about talking-typing- about all of this... I know I am so, I will close my eyes and click send before I delete all of this. I'll delete it later if need be. unsure.gif

Not yet. I'm 13 but there is the guy of my dreams in my G.T./Honors classes. Sadly, I'm pretty sure he doesn't like me and think things between us got more awkward at a field trip. We went to the Renaissance Fair and we had to be with one person or more. Well we did some kind of swing ride and got seperated from our group so we were by ourselves together for like, three hours. D:

makes me want to cry sometimes, cause he knows i like him and that kinda embarrasses me. If he's not interested then I'm fine with being friends but it would be so awkward

Edited by Crystalwing

Yeah, I'm only in the 8th grade, obviously have never kissed anyone, but the thing is, i dont like anyone either, which everyone thinks is a lie but is 100% true. None of the guys in my school are likeable. There are only like... 200 people in total, maybe less than half of them are guys, so there isn't much choice. I find it makes sense, but i guess my friends all think its essential that i like SOMEONE. All i know is, i do not plan for my first kiss to be with some loser nerd, which is what all the guys in my class are.

um, i was 15, with this guy sam who i was ~talking~ to, after winter formal.

it was short but nice? first and last kiss with him, hah.

I haven't had mine.

But I'm not too worried.

I AM only fourteen after all. laugh.gif

My first “kiss-kiss” was after a school dance near in a dark area by the bathrooms, with the same boy. I had resigned myself to a “no-touchy” relationship with him (we had dated for months but I still could only manage to hold his hand for a short while or give him a peck before he ran away) when he suddenly grabbed me and stuck his tongue in my mouth. I was very surprised at this very unexpected turn of events, so much so that I leapt away and asked concernedly what was wrong. We tried again, and had managed maybe 3 seconds of really sloppy kiss before my best friend showed up and he scuttled away, embarrassed. Yes. Also very awkward. He never really did anything after that… O.o

He was so shy! I always had this strange feeling I corrupting or taking advantage of him, never mind that he was older and way bigger than me. xd.png But I liked him. He’s my ex-boyfriend now, but I will always remember with great fondness our awkward first kisses together. <3

Oh that sounds so much like something that would happen to me! xd.png

I'm getting over my shyness though. tongue.gif

I asked a girl out the other day and we're together now. biggrin.gif I'm just going to say that she will be my first kiss. The feeling is mutual I'm told by a friend of both of us. The only problem we're running into is parents and awkward friends. I don't have my license yet, so we're stuck with parents or awkward friends driving us to wherever. God I cannot wait until next month when I can legally get my license.

Haven't had my first kiss yet but I'm not surprised, plus I'm proud of it. I'm young still, and I've only had one crush. I don't have a crush on him anymore.

My first kiss was one year ago. I was walking my girlfriend home after a soccer game and we were on her front porch. So I said good-bye and we just sort leaned forward and kissed until we heard her dad coming down to the door. Her father looked at us suspiciously when he opened the door as if he knew what had happened. He continued to stare me down even when his daughter had walked in the house. I never kissed her when we were near her house or family again.

I haven't had my first kiss yet, but I'm turning 13 on tuesday and when vacation is over I hope to kiss my boyfriend when I see him. rolleyes.gif Wish me luck.

Oh joy, my first kiss story.

My first kiss was with a boy named Jacob M. It was on our first date, in winter. We had gone and seen a movie, that was the first time I ever held someone's hand. We had gone with 2 of our friends, girls. They waited at the theatre, while we walked to his car to get it warm. We were sitting in his car, I had then stated I was cold and he just leaned in and kissed me. Was amazing, never knew lips were that soft. :/ I was in 9th grade. 14. He was a Junior in high school, and 17. We lasted all of 5 months. Then I went to church camp. Whole other story. tongue.gif

Oh, I'm 17 now.

Edited by iPepsi

I was 15 when I had my first kiss. It was so unexpected and I didn't see it coming lol. It was by my ex-boyfriend in front of my house.