lightbird

Charlie the Unicorn

I know that this miniseries probably couldn't have been invented in a sober mind, but I laugh every time I watch this. I only wish I could get rid of the habit of making the tongue noise from part two now. :B

Like... seven people in my LA class who sit around me know this video. We annoyed the hell out of our teacher.

Mainly we do the one with the phone (Ring ring. H-helloo? Ring ring. Hello?) And the tongue noises. Needless to say I think my teacher might hate me...

's funny the first, maybe second time around. And then...

Stoppitstoppitshutupalready.

Yeah the first I saw it it was really funny but like Rhea I kinda got over it after awhile. There's also a 2nd and 3rd one which I didn't think were that great.

LOL. YAY! Someone made a thread 'bout this

And if you think this one is funny, go check the other two.

I'll watch it when I'm in a bad mood, perks me up pretty much instantly.

"It's a Leopluradon! A MAGICAL Leopluradon!"

Also, the Banana King=win. It's so crazy it's impossible for me the believe the person who made this wasn't high or drunk. Or both.

The tongue noise xd.png There's so much about this that's both insane and hilarious at the same time.

What's strange is, that I sang 'Put a banana in your ear' a few hours ago, and now I come here and see this topic v.v

...Put a banana in your eeaaar~

Put a banana right into your favourite eaaaar!

The song that keeps sticking to me most is the one from the 3rd part.

- Swordfish. - Love you! - Jellyfish. - Love you! - Catfish. - Love you! - Starfish. - OMG, I LOVE YOU!

Oh gosh, this was so annoying, but I loved it. =P Charlie, you're the banana king, Charlie~!

Some kid in our class named Charlie kept getting teased by that. X3

I love saying leopluradon (or however it's spelled).

"Quick charlie, fly awaaaaaaayyyyy." "There's no way I'm doing that with my legs."

On a related subject, llamas with hats.

"Carl, why is there a dead man in our house?"

"Quick charlie, fly awaaaaaaayyyyy." "There's no way I'm doing that with my legs."

On a related subject, llamas with hats.

"Carl, why is there a dead man in our house?"

''I had the rumblies, that only hands could satisfy''

blink.gif

Please... no. That was just... lame and creepy. Not to mention that it had no point. It's haunted me enough already! Make it stop!

I watched the whole of this series about two years ago with my sister. It's so great. charlie no