RheaZen

Lovecraft

I think my favourite story was Herbert West–Reanimator.

Anything with Randolph Carter in it bored the delights out of me.

Oh wow. I love it. And that is one of the best descriptions I have read in a while.

I agree happy.gif

I never really thought to name any of my dragons after Lovecraft characters. I'll have to try it when something hatches.

Just finished The Outsider... and I've now stolen that name for this year's zombie fodder smile.gif

I really liked that one too. I felt so sorry for it. Would totally give it a hug.

user posted image

Lovely xd.png

I recently went to the local bookstore and found exactly one book of Lovecraft stories- a very tiny volume that has The Colour of Outer Space, The Outsider, and The Hound biggrin.gif Three of my favorite stories.

In other news, I has an Iranon on my scroll biggrin.gif

Aaaand now I've got a nice, large volume of The Call of Cthulu and Other Weird Stories :> Just in time for Halloween, too!

Lovecraft made almost calming.

... seriously, I'm spending the next hour or so listening to this guy. ... mainly listening to The Nameless City. -cough-

I've also finally finished the Call of Cthulhu smile.gif

I read Mountains of Madness recently, which I really enjoyed, and now I'm currently making my way through as many of his stories as I can find in the library haha biggrin.gif

Lovecraft is great, I can't get enough!

I have never read any of them. But i have the entire collection of his books in ebook format just trying to find some time to read them

I love Lovecraft's works. (Not wordplay. Move along.)

I got Call of Cthuohu: Dark Corners of the Earth a while back. About to get back into it. I'm also into Cthulhu carols.

Hey Lovecraft fans! I read something recently inspired by Lovecraft and it was really interesting. I haven't actually read any of his writing, but I'm quite keen to give it a go now. Are there any fans out there who could give me a suggestion about what I should read first? The options are a little overwhelming. :P 

The call of Cthulhu, at the mountains of madness, a shadow over innsmouth, and Herbert west reanimator are all good.