WonderBubbles

The Island

William uncurled himself and followed the new horse-human. He was afraid, yes, and the white coats often referred to him as 'the failure'. The overexposure to mutated genes had destroyed part of William, rendering him a kidult. He was a little boy trapped in the body of a man-shifter, unable to become an adult and comprehend the world outside. He heard water too, and his stomach growled. One rabbit was not enough. He inched towards them, unsure if they would let him follow. The wounds ached like nothing he had felt.

Edited by dracoon

Noting that the tigress had indeed followed her without too much trouble, Roko continued until the river was within yards of submerging her ankles in water. The bright liquid sparkled and threw shards of wandering light against her bare calves and stomach and reflected in her eyes as she crouched on the bank. Mud squished under her knees and legs as she knelt, and slowly she moved her hand through the water to test the strength of the flow. It wasn't too bad, since it was at shore and not the center of the powerful river. Glancing back towards the injured feline, Roko commanded sharply, "Lay down here-" she gestured towards the muddy bank at her side, where she would separate the other shifter from the river with her own body. "- on your side and face the trees." With the tiger in that position, the back of her neck would be towards the river, which would give Roo easy access to the fresh water to flush whatever poison in the wound out into the mud.

More movement caught her eye and she looked up to see the komodo dragon reluctantly following behind. She watched him for a moment before deeming him a non-threat, seeing as he appeared frightened by her. Either that or he was naturally a timid creature, but she had suspicions that he wasn't just an ordinary, startled lizard. Having trailed after her in the first place pretty much confirmed that. Turning her eyes back to the tigress, she waited with an air of impatience for the cat to take her directed position on the ground.

Edited by Shiny Hazard Sign

William watched a lone fish paddle the water. Fishie. The lizard stuck his head into the water, snapping at the fish. He came up for air and shifted, catching the fish with bare hands. Finally, he recalled his stake. Taking it out from the hole, he stabbed it twice and it hung limply from its resting place. William licked his lips and tucked in, oblivious to the duo that were just beside him. After he was done, he removed the sharp rib bones and stuck it all around the sides of his stake like spikes. Happy with his new invention, William held it against the sweltering sun and admired it.

Her tail flicked at the bossiness, but the tigress did as she was told. She lay on her side, in the mud, despising the mucky stuff and longing for a bath in the hot springs. It was close to the volcano, so there were many risks involved in going there, but Stripe like the feeling of being clean. Mud was disgusting to lick off of fur. The tiger noticed the Komodo dragon had followed them; was it looking to snack on her, or was something else going on?

The lizard wandered to the edge of the swiftly flowing river and stuck his head in. Stripe frowned; this was not normal behaviour for the average reptile. Was it yet another shifter? The lizard pulled his head back, then shifted into a man. The tiger's eyes widened and she let out a surprised huff, before averting her eyes. She gazed pointedly at the water; swirls of brown drifted past her, disturbed by her own and the woman's movements. Stripe heard the easily recognisable sounds of consumption and guessed the man had been successful in his short endeavour for a fish.

Hale considered Avery's words for a long moment before walking over to her. He sat beside her and stretched out his long legs, putting his arms behind him and locking his elbows, so he didn't tumble over. The gentle breeze blew his hair across his face and his dark eyes were fixed on the canopy above them.

What should he tell her? Telling her he only stayed with her for her cave seemed too callous and it wasn't in his nature to be outright nasty. Then again, telling her that he stayed with her because she looked like his head sister seemed rather morbid and he didn't want to freak her out. The truth, he reasoned, was better than a lie.

He looked over at her. God, she looked just like her. She wasn't her, though, and Hale didn't think it was fair to keep comparing them. It wasn't something he could stop, though, every time he looked at Avery, he saw her instead. He didn't know anything about Avery, the two didn't exactly converse much, but he figured her past was rough, like his. Most of the shifter's were. It was just life. Realizing he hadn't answered her yet, he let out a long breath and stared back up at the trees, just able to make out the sky between the leaves. The truth? Why not.

"You look like someone I once knew." he started, his voice low and rough. His chapped lips hardly moved as he spoke but the words were clear. "She's dead now, almost five years but the two of you could have been twins. I had her out one day, I knew I shouldn't have, but she begged me. I couldn't tell her no, I never could, so..." he paused and his face contorted in thought, eyebrows knitting together and lips pursing slightly. When he spoke again, it was soft and angry. "We were attacked. I fought, I wanted to protect her, but I couldn't. I lost and she was killed. I don't even know what became of her body. I was given this as a reminder." he reached out and touched his bandages, showing her that he was referring to the scar underneath. "Her name was Ezra. I have so much regret when it comes to her, that some days I can't stand it but when I found you, you who looks just like her, I couldn't leave. It was like being given a sign, a second chance to undo how I failed that day and that is why I stay." he finished, looking back at her. "And you have a cave to sleep in." he added, his tone lighter.

Avery was silent for a long time. She hadn't flinched away from his closeness like she usually would have. Instead, she began to consider what he had said. It was quite sad what he had told her, her expression disguising all the emotions she was feeling. It seemed like Hale wasn't quite ready to let go of the past or his sister. She couldn't blame him, after all. Her eyes stayed locked on the ground as she tried to think of something to say.

"I........I'm sorry, I had no clue." Avery's voice was slightly hoarse from the long time she had remained silent. "I think, that we should try and........get along maybe?". Not her best idea. Probably sounded pretty stupid to Hale, but what else was she to say? Oh we shouldn't work together at all, continue to be hostile and pretty much leave each other in a bad mood?

Avery held her knife in her hands and began to trace over, studying the nicks and cuts in the sharp metal. The sun began to creep down, darkness replacing the warmth of the sun. Hey eyes glinted at the promise of night hunting for a bit. "I suppose we should get back to the cave." She stood up, her face expressionless, like somebody watching a storm hurdling toward them.

Her feet and hands began to ache as the cougar paws replaced her human hands. Her muscles rippled and changed, along with he bone structure. As the tail shot out and fur began to cover her otherwise hairless body, she began to climb up toward the den at the top of the rocky outcroppings that lead to their cave.

Hale had shifted as well, his large ears twisting to take in every sound. He padded along beside her and it would have been a comical site, were anyone around to watch. The small fox walking aside the much larger puma. It almost felt as if a weight had been let off of his chest, as if telling her the truth had done him some good. He didn't feel any different about her, and he just had the same delusional desire to protect a girl that looked like his beloved sister.

"I think we should try and get along, maybe..." she had said, after listening silently to his story. Of course she hadn't know, he had never told anyone. Still...it wasn't a bad idea. It would do them both better to get along, to try and use each other to survive. They would do better working as a team, not against each other, and she could capture more food than he could. Big game was hard to take out in such a small form and it was dangerous as a human. Plus, she wasn't that unpleasant...he decided he could agree to that.

"Get along, you say?" he asked when they arrived, shifting back and stretching his arms over his shoulders. He looked back at her. She hadn't shifted yet but he didn't go out after dark. Too dangerous for a small creature like him and his human eyes couldn't see as well. "I think I can agree to that."

If not for the seriousness of the situation, Avery would have laughed at the size of the small fox walking next to her. It was just pitch black as she began to enter her den. Hale had just shifted back, but she wanted to stay the strong huntress she was. She was ready to hunt tonight, so very deliberately, she nodded as an answer to his comment. Her tail flicked back and forth as her ears shifted around, listening and learning. A blackbird was singing a light airy tune as she prepared to go to sleep in her nest. A couple of deer were wandering around in a meadow near by, her mouth watering at the prospects. But suddenly, she heard the sound of prey so delicious, she couldn't deny the chance.

Avery lunged out of the den, in fast chase after the hog. Her favorite meal, she pushed on and in no time, she saw the splendid animal in view. Her mouth watered for this wild boar even more than she had for the deer. She crouched, the powerful puma waiting for her chance. The stupid animal hadn't even noticed her, too concerned with its own business. She stepped forward and leaped down from her perch. Waiting for the soft skin to break her fall, she didn't hear it suddenly take off at the sound of another predator in waiting.

She hit the ground hard, confused by the dirt and texture of the surface. What had happened. Gagging for a moment, she spit out the dirt and listened. There was the sound of twigs breaking near by. Her heart plummeted to her stomach and for a second, she felt like a lost child. Her eyes grew wide, but then they were replaced by a narrowed set of eyes. Her teeth bared and her fur raised, bringing on whatever had stalked her. Suddenly she heard the retreat, her heart thumping so wildly, she thought it would jump out of her chest. She shivered for a moment, then turned tail and sprinted for her cave. Once she reached home, she shifted so fast that she was in the air when she became human. Amazingly, she kept her balance, but hit the cave wall lightly as she tried to stop her momentum.

She could see the lizard out of the corner of her eye as the tiger came and settled in the directed position. A light splash of water alerted Roko to the dragon's activities, and she tilted her head slightly to get a better glance. What astounded her, however, was not that the creature had been fishing, but in fact had resurfaced as a male human. Anger instantly contorted at her face, but taking into account the man's childish behavior, sharply turned her back to him and glared down at the tigress's shoulder. The faster she cleaned this kitty's wound, the faster she could chase them away and be left to her favored solitude.

Mud oozed out from under the tigress as she laid down, lightly coating Roko's bare knees and legs. She turned and dipped her cupped hands into the river by her other side before scooping it up and pouring it gently into the fur of the shifter. The liquid trickled slowly into the wound, diluting the blood that had thickened around the bite and washing it away. This process was repeated several times until the runoff was clear and no longer tinted with rust. Then, leaning forwards, the black-haired woman examined the flesh again before becoming satisfied with the cleanse.

Before she let the tigress get up, however, the equine-shifter stuck her hand back into the water and raked up soft river mud onto her fingers. It dripped down her palm and wrist as she brought her hand back out of the water and plopped softly onto the bank around her and the tiger. Holding a hand by the bite wound, Roko silently applied the goop to infected area until it was completely covered by the soft, gooey substance.

The sun was setting; gold and orange flared over the sparkling surface of the river and haloed Roko's bare skin in colors. She stood gracefully and entered the water until it washed away the mud from her legs and hands, but was careful to keep her distance from the man-boy. She kept a watchful eye on them both until she was clean again.

"Alright," she snapped, stepping onto the shore again and facing the two with a scowl. One hand pulled free the whip from her bottoms so quickly it might've looked like the natural, fluid motion of a dance. With a jerk of her wrist, the long leather cord lashed fiercely at the ground, leaving a surprisingly deep gouge in the earth. "Get out. You know where you belong, and it isn't here." Her smoldering dark eyes glared viciously at them both, daring either to challenge her demand.

Hale had went back to his usual spot, grabbing the blackberries from before and settling back. He popped a few into his mouth, savoring their sweet and tart taste, and enjoying the silence of the moment. When Avery had lunged out of the cave, he just brushed it off as hunter, knowing she was going after something. It wasn't unusual for her to hunt at night, anyway, so he wasn't worried.

When she came flying back into the cave, however, he became worried. He stood and walked over to her, squatting beside her and giving her a hand up. He kept a hand on her back, steadying her since she looked a bit shaken. "What happened?" he asked, frowning at her, dark eyes focused on hers. Something had spooked her, but what?

The tigress lay still as the woman washed out the bite, trying not to make a sound. Her hide twitched at times, as did her ears and tail, in an effort not to whimper. It was an odd sensation, and it was also uncomfortable. The frequent splashes of water paused and Stripe wondered if they were finished. Then something thick and gooey was smothered over the wound. Her ears flicked backward and she tried to smell what it was. The scent of dirt and exposed mud filled her nose and she huffed. The woman had put a handful of mud over her bite, sealing it off from bad things.

She heard the woman behind her stand, so she got to her feet, too. The shallow water was no bath, but it washed most of the mud off of her legs, belly and side. The remainder would just have to wait. Stripe noticed the woman was now on shore and scowling at them; she tilted her head and awaited the command that was sure to come. They were then told to leave; the tiger walked through the short expanse of water to the land and look up at the woman's face briefly. She was about a metre away, so she may have been just out of reach. Stripe dipped her lower half into a bow, unable to say thank you, and padded through the jungle.

It took longer than usual for her to get back to the clan; the mud soothed the bite, but it hardened over time and made her fore-leg movement stiff. Stripe was thinking of the woman; she was highly territorial and aggressive, but seemed to have a kind heart underneath it all. She had helped a predator shifter in her territory, by defending and then cleaning out her wound. As she grew nearer, the tiger could see the firelight flickering from the trees. Sounds reached her ears; voices, laughter and footsteps. The scent of cooking meat reached her nose and the tigress huffed delightedly. She walked into the clearing and lay down close to the fire. It only took a moment for her to be surrounded by worried adults and children; the tiger growled softly when they poked at the mud and they quickly learned to leave it alone. Soon after, Carnarl sat beside her.

"Get attacked?" He asked, petting the dormouse in his hands.

She huffed an affirmative, turning her head slowly to look at him.

"Bite or scratch?"

Stripe briefly flashed her teeth at him and glanced down at the rodent. It was Carnarl's mate, who slipped into her other form too often for her liking. The mouse was incredibly shy and shifted at times of embarrassment or any other negative emotion.

"You were healed?"

She gave another huff, then a short whine, before turning her face away. Interrogation was over for now; it would continue when she had shifted back.

Ronan goes swinging through the jungle. His screeching and other noises would be pretty loud, only because he -thinks- noone else is around. Getting.....tired.....must.....stop swinging. He comes out of a swing, flipping through the air till he lands on his feet. He does another monkey screech as he shifts into his human form, the screech changed to a humans yell. "Need to walk for a bit, too tired to swing." He pulls his staff from its holster in back and uses it for a walking stick as he walks through the jungle.

William saw that the woman tht had led him and the tigress here did not welcome them, and asked them to leave once she had healed the tigress. He stood up, pulling the tail-bones under the stake to retract the fish bones. He smiled, wiping the mud off his body. The Komodo Dragon-man was known to be easy to get along with, and he parted ways with the horse-lady. He shifted, slithering back to a small hole near a pond. There was a hill behind his house, and he could see a tribe from there. Tribes fascinated him, because they knew how to make fire. Fire was such a scarcely brilliant thing. He placed his head down on the mud, looking at the fish splash in the pond. They interested him as much as the building that was a short walk away from the pond.

Her earth-colored eyes watched them depart, keeping an eye mostly on the male as he slithered away as a lizard again. The tigress, she noticed, had made a bowing gesture, and Roko acknowledged it with a faint incline of her head. As the cat left, however, the darkly-haired woman growled to herself, "Don't expect it to happen again." Once she was standing alone on the river bank, she quietly wrapped the whip into a tight coil again and tucked it back into the string of her tattered bottoms. In the soon almost completely night, the sun having sunk faster than she'd remembered. The cool air didn't bother her, however, as she strode fiercely through the trees, her long hair billowing about her shoulders and back with silky grace.

When she stepped out onto the open plains again, the majority of the horses were standing with their noses to the earth, sleeping quietly amongst each other. A few of the stallions were still awake and surveying the area like silent hawks, and a few of them turned to look at her as she approached. They knew her, though, and let her mingle with the slumbering equines as though she were simply one of their own. One of the mares from earlier that had shown her gratitude blinked and looked up at her. Roko's hand reached out and gently ran along the horse's flank and the mare promptly returned to sleep.

The woman sat herself silently in the grass, her knees tucked up to her stomach and her arms draped around her calves. Her chin tilted back and her eyes beheld the smattering of stars above with open wonder. Such a beautiful sight that she enjoyed, and was glad to have it to herself at such a time. As she watched, her expression softened and grew heavily with a look of loneliness, despite being surrounded by a herd of those she considered her comrades.

When Ronan stepped out of the jungle onto the open plains, his first sight was the beautiful night sky. Never in all his life had he seen such a sight. His arm and leg braces reflected the illuminating light of the dazzling stars. Now there's a sight to behold. He stared at the stars for a few minutes before redirecting his attention forward. What surprised him was that which he hadn't seen since he left home. A woman sitting out in the field starring at the stars. Who's that? I've never seen someone like her before. He was curious and interested in meeting her all at the same time. Using his staff to support his tired legs, he made his way over to the strange woman. "Hello there." His voice sounding deep, almost entrancingly mysterious and tranquil, with a hint of friendship. His tired body was covered in sweat from the long journey as the light of the stars only slightly reflected off the wet sweat. His cyan blue eyes give off a slight twinkle that might, or might not give off a hint of seduction. "Pardon my intrusion, I did not expect to see anyone out here. Mind if I join you for some star gazing?" He figured if one might be illuminated by the stars, perhaps two could share the sight in a new friendship.

She heard the rustle of grass before the stallions even did. The horses lifted their heads and Roko was instantly on her feet; the mare she had been sitting besides jerked awake and whinnied in uncertainty as Roko stepped forwards, tension hardening the muscles in her shoulders and arms. As a stallion snorted and made his way through the uneasy horses towards the unknown figure, the whip on Roko's thong-like clothing was pulled swiftly outwards. The cord cracked mid air in warning before slicing through the grass at the man's feet.

The woman's dark eyes were narrowed in fury. "You don't belong here," she spat icily, her wrist poised with the whip at ready. On the very tip of the leather vine was a diamond-shaped stone that had been sanded until the edges were sharp like a knife, and it would obviously cause severe physical damage if lashed across flesh. At the sound of the snapping whip, the horses near Roko flinched and shied away, their tails flickering nervously and their ears swiveling to and fro as they waited a signal. Would he be hostile? Or would Roko chase him away, as she did all other intruders from their lands? It was certainly clear that she meant to do the latter, especially since the mysterious person was male and she loathed all of such gender.

Wind touched at the edges of her long hair, teasing it lightly into the breeze. Strands danced in front of her slender and tanned face, but her gaze was hardened and fixed sternly on the man who had dared to approach. Her jaw was tightened and her lips faintly curled into a snarl as she added harshly, "Get out. Star gaze in your own territory."

Ronan stood his ground. His short hair ruffled by the wind. "Take it easy, I'm not here to hurt anyone. I'm just a traveler." He saw one of the mares look like it was about to charge. He calculated his reaction incase the animal did attack. He heard the woman say to go back to his own territory, that was her mistake. "What did you just say?" He sounded as if he was seriously insulted, which he was. "What territory? I have no home. If this is how you intend to treat a traveler, then so be it." He sternly set his staff down in the grass. He bent his knees as he put his hands on the ground, lowering himself into a cross-legged sitting position. He had no intention of leaving, besides he had no place to sleep for the night.

Edited by LordTorch18

Her first response was another thunderous crack of the whip as it dug an astonishingly deep gouge in the earth just by his feet. The wind pushed her hair back from her shoulders and moonlight haloed her tanned skin, highlighting the toned muscles beneath. She appeared unnerved by his response, except when he sat down, her jaw clenched tighter. "Then find your own territory," she shot back angrily, "You aren't welcome here." To make her point, her arm flung outwards and the cord followed, hurdling towards his face with deadly speed and accuracy. However, just before the tip could collide with his face, her wrist twitched back and the whip snapped just inches from his nose before returning to her side.

Behind her, several of the lead stallions came and stood, watching the ordeal with sharp eyes. They could sense Roko's ignited rage and snorted softly, even though they too were keeping a watchful eye on the man sitting in the grass. The tall stalks reached up to his ribs almost, but a majority of the grass around his front had been sliced away by Roo's weapon.

Ronan neither blinked nor flinched. He was not going to give up so easily. "You expect me to leave with that kind of attitude? I do not fear you." He spoke in a calm manner towards the woman. The way the wind blew her hair in her face only made him more curious as to who she was. "Demand me to leave in a voice of anger, and I will stand my ground. Ask in a calm, soothed voice, and I shall move on, but I must ask a question before I do." It should be clear now that he had no intention of leaving, he was too tired to travel out of the plains for one thing.

Fine. If her threats weren't going to work, then she would settle for the real thing. Roko didn't take no for an answer, and she certainly wasn't about to start taking it from a dude. Anger darkening her face, the whip was flicked again, only this time the cord swung around until it was wrapped neatly in her hands. Surprisingly, she held out the weapon to the mare that was close to her; for some reason, the horse took the item in her maw, leaving Roko standing in the grass. "You should." A sneer turned at the woman's mouth as she tensed even further, but this time not from cautiousness- bone and muscle rippled beneath her scarred flesh and black hair rose across the entirety of her skin. A long, silky tail lashed out from the muscular hind quarters and her hair trailed down the side of her arching neck. Perhaps only a few moments had passed before the tall, menacing black mare stood again, snorts pushed roughly through her flared nostrils. The equine's eyes stared coldly at the man on the floor. She had given him his chance to leave, and now she would stop at nothing to force him. It was very obvious she wasn't about to sit and listen to his silly question, much less ask sweetly for him to remove himself from her land. A guttural bray rose from the mare's maw and echoed piercingly through the plains as her ears pinned against her ebony skull, disappearing into the wisps of her long mane. Her strong teeth gnashed together and a hoof pawed agitatedly at the grass as her tail whipped at her back legs. Her actions were much more stallion like in behavior- such an aggressive demeanor was rare in females, although not unheard of. But unfortunately, when in females, it tended to be a lot worse.

The mare's sleek body started to sway as she stomped the earth, flattening the grass beneath her stone-hard hooves. The horses behind her nickered and snorted uncertainly, and a few stepped away from the pacing equine that tossed her head and lashed out her forehooves threateningly. Each of them knew the man had very few moments left to sit on the ground as he was, or be trampled beneath her vicious feet.

(Roko, you're such a meanie xd.png

Roko: >8/ )

He watched her shift into her animal form, and was quite impressed, but not enough to make him leave. she'll tire before she can get me to leave. She's ignorant and hard-headed, perhaps I shall give her fair play before I end this. He smirked as he waited till the last possible moment before he picked up his staff and got up. He used leverage to pole-vault himself right over her. Flipping through the air like an acrobate, and landing neatly behind her about 3 feet back. "Your aggressive behavior will only be your undoing m'lady. Attempt to charge me and you'll find yourself asleep. Be logical about this and noone will be dealt harm." He was knelt low to the grow, appearing as though he was ready to fight, but he was waiting for her to make her move.

She ignored his speech and focused on his actions. As he soared over her back, she instantly lurched forwards onto her forelegs and shot her hind hooves out like arrows in a vicious kick. He would underestimate her physical capabilities, no doubt, but that was to be expected from someone who didn't understand how savage Roko could get when angered. Twisting her legs around to face him in a graceful spin, she planted her feet in the earth and tossed her head, releasing a scream that caused the other horses to lower their heads in submission.

He was only a little ways away from her, therefore there was no need to charge. Instead, she dove forwards to his side, but suddenly diverted and swung her head around to snap her teeth at his shirt. Then, with amazing speed, the mare jerked herself backwards and lashed out her forehooves like stone bullets towards his chest. She fell back to the ground a moment later, her skin rippling in agitation.

The stallions behind them were starting to move around, their tails becoming active at his sides as they watched. They understood that the fight was to remain between the mare and her target, but there was no saying that they wouldn't jump in to defend their prized fighter and the rest of their lands. Stallions were also highly territorial, although less so towards a human man. But Roko's behavior was slowly beginning to convince them otherwise.

The black mare stabbed a hoof towards the earth and shook her head, her eyes never leaving his figure in the dark grass.

(he doesnt have a shirt, sorry.)

Ronan studied her assault and dived out of reach of her teeth. Her hooves made impact but they dealt only miminal push to him when he moved his body with the attack. "You want to play it that way? Fine." He charged at her yelling. His muscles tightened and his legs shrunk slightly, his short pants clinging to the now hairy legs, and his feet protrude into hands. The hair growth continued up his back, abs, chest, neck, head, and arms. All the way till he was completely covered in blonde hair. His yelling grew more high-pitched as he altered, becoming screeches instead of yells. His monkey form took over as he jumped at her to get in several pinpoint attacks. If he was successful, he would land on her back, his fingers on all four of his hands striking nerve points on her neck, shoulders and hips. The point of the attack was to weaken her muscles temporarily so she couldn't move.

(Whoops.)

Ah, she should have known. As the man began to yell, the mare's head wheeled back and her hooves danced across the earth. She watched him come closer and her hind legs bent slightly, her hips dipping closer to her ground. Then, as he jumped up, she lunged into the air to meet him, her maw snapping together for his furry body. The height she managed at her rear would be much higher than he had calculated during his leap, thus instead he rammed into the underside of her neck and into her chest. She felt his fingers jabbing into her skin and brayed angrily, forelegs kicking outwards to knock him off. The mare coughed as one of his hands struck her trachea, and the flesh in her neck twitched as he hit something tender. But, the dense muscle and tissue in her neck and withers prevented much damage, and so without pause Roko's jaws aimed for his ribs.

The horses around them nickered and whinnied at the sight, astonished to see the man become a monkey. One of the stallions gave a sharp neigh, but Roko ignored him as she whirled around on her hind legs, as if dancing instead of fighting.

Seeing he failed he went for different approach. With her jaws trying to grab him, he wrapped his arms around her long snout and held her mouth closed. Meanwhile his legs kicked up around her neck, his monkey feet clinging together. He whipped his tail out and used it to grab his staff. Looks like we do this the hard way. He kept hold of her while his tail swung his staff around to hit her front legs, striking at the knees, not to break them, but to damage them enough to temporarily make them immobilized. From there he Climbed around and struck her hind legs with the same attack, immobilizing her completely. He screeched loud as he grabbed all four of her legs and holding them together, his tail curling around. No chance for her to move now. He spoke through his screeches. "Calm down now and I will let go. Continue to struggle and I will hold till you either calm down or fall asleep." He stopped screeching at her to wait for some kind of a response. Monkey see, monkey do, monkey make a fool of you.

Edited by LordTorch18