RheaZen

BISHIE THREAD

user posted image

I know not many like school, but who wouldn't want to go to see these guys?

linked for size

Gundam wing was one of my first and it's still my all time fave anime and manga.

user posted image

Chibi versions!!!!

user posted image

Took forever for find a good pic of Quatre by himself. ^ ^;;

user posted image

...He's kinda hot now.

....but I love keeping things to the original, honest. :C What happened to cute, dorky little Clark Kent?

He grew up. To be honest, I prefer things changing to suit what happens in the story. I especially like the way they've made some of the comic chars look now.

user posted image

He grew up. To be honest, I prefer things changing to suit what happens in the story. I especially like the way they've made some of the comic chars look now.

Grew up? It's like he lost 20+ years ಠ_ಠ turning into a brooding little teen isn't 'growing up'.

I kinda want to know what happens in the story to make his aging go backwards.

Also- Thighs like tree trunks.

user posted image

Grew up? It's like he lost 20+ years ಠ_ಠ turning into a brooding little teen isn't 'growing up'.

I kinda want to know what happens in the story to make his aging go backwards.

I never meant physically. You shouldn't take things literally. When I said 'grew up' I meant that superman comics as whole grew up. Clark isn't going to be dorky, innocent or any of that stuff when the world he is in is full of more violence, rape, murder, drugs, ect. They had to humanize him so he wouldn't come off as a total gary stu.

Rhea, can't see the pic. ^ ^;;

user posted image

Edited by RinaChiba

I never meant physically. You shouldn't take things literally. When I said 'grew up' I meant that superman comics as whole grew up. Clark isn't going to be dorky, innocent or any of that stuff when the world he is in is full of more violence, rape, murder, drugs, ect. They had to humanize him so he wouldn't come off as a total gary stu.

....Still. Turning him into a hipster emo dork isn't really 'growing up' either. It's like it's based off of a whinier Smallville. ....which is based off of Superman to begin with. |D I bet they're gonna draw him writing a novel in a Starbucks on an Apple laptop, too. ....Or writing on Livejournal about how hard life is. Guh.

There's ways to humanize him without thinking "We'll turn him into a dark and brooding teen with issues! That'll draw in the Twilight crowd!" <w<

...Almost forgot about Gambit whee~

user posted image

...Also, I kinda like Spawn... Kinda...

user posted image

You sure you're refering to Clark and not Connor? Connor was a real emo brat and he's a teen. It's easy to confuse the two, though, since he's technically a clone of Clark with a little Lexx Luthor mixed in.

user posted image

And yes...Spawn be hot.

Rhea, what anime are those guys from that you just posted?

EDIT: err, not just posted; last post on page 9.

user posted image

Bishie swordsman -drool-

Edited by Kazeko

You sure you're refering to Clark and not Connor? Connor was a real emo brat and he's a teen. It's easy to confuse the two, though, since he's technically a clone of Clark with a little Lexx Luthor mixed in.

Well, re-reading the site I found it on, it's like a retelling of Superman's origins. |D So it's not like they're remaking him entirely. ....It's still odd.

And lolololol yaoi I actually support.

user posted image

._. Vexx

Sorry, Rina... sure it's not just your computer?

Ad, ah, those are the Get Backers.

Sorry, Rina... sure it's not just your computer

I dunno, I'm getting the same issue myself. Sure it's a good direct link? x-x I dunno what to say there.

....and it's not like Daken's nuts anyway. |D

user posted image

His face in the last two frames = lol. Whoever drew this needs more practice with profiles.

lol That expression!

Because I am a sick, sad morbid freak...

user posted image

Morbids?

user posted image

Couldn't find a good pic of the Boogeyman... but he's neat.

user posted image

If he keeps the mask on.

True story- guy dressed up like Jason in a haunted house saved me when I was a wee child and terrified of everything. <w< Didn't take the mask off or turn off the chainsaw or anything. Good times.

user posted image

I would.

I can see it on my computer (and no, it's not a noobish "oh I dragged the file into my browser it should work" mistake)

Can't find a dupe, sorry.

wtf is Pyramid Head ._.

user posted image

Edited by RheaZen

I can see it on my computer (and no, it's not a noobish "oh I dragged the file into my browser it should work" mistake)

Can't find a dupe, sorry.

wtf is Pyramid Head ._.

I dunno. <m> Who knows. Maybe make it a link...?

and PH is from Silent Hill. Never played it, watched a few scenes, and I know... PH is seks.

user posted image

I actually own this.

Mitsuo Shiozu (the blonde) X Hasunuma (black haired) from the shonen ai Eerie Queerie.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

if you can't tell, I have a thing for him, and now....ciel is technically fair game because....well, I won't ruin it wink.gif

user posted image

I would.

Damn, PH is fine..>//< I think anyone would..I'd probably jump him first. xd.png

user posted image

"Flat"..because I support Pedo Bear AND incest. [*EDIT]

**EDIT^2

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Bandaged wounds and ripped clothes turn me on. -AHEM-

Edited by geminigrl016