Wind-Swept-Canid

WALL-E

I luved this movie :3 (I wonder wut happened to my dvd of it DX)

Found the DVD in my brother's closet after two years. -.- (His closet is a mess)

Edited by Ninetails

<3

And cockroach. Goodness I love the cockroach. And the twinkies.

Everything is full of adorable. Everything.

you're so right!! biggrin.gif

My friend wrote an essay on the cockroach. xd.png

At school, we got to vote between studying "In the name of the father" and "Wall-E".

Wall-E won. And it was an amazing film to study, despite what other classes thought of us doing so. ^^

I love that film! The beginning always gives me this sort of sad mushy feeling inside, and makes me want to hug that little robot. Which is weird, because I'm not usually a very huggy person.

It was a load of stuff that she made up. The topic was something like; "Describe an important character from within the text".

She put that the cockroach was a father figure to Wall-E, because of the way he looked after him (which I, personally, think would make him more of a mother figure).

Anyway, she passed. xd.png

Meh, I contemplated writing an essay on the moving dot from the ship. That would have been fun. ^^

I had to be forced into seeing it.

To semi-quote Joker: "This is the best 'you have no choice' thing ever."

I absolutely loved everything about it- the music (Define Dancing/Eve's Theme are just win), the characters, the setting, the story, the lack of talking, everything. And, between it and Portal, I managed to get into sci-fi and have become a much happier, smarter, geekier person because of that. So Wall-E helped change my life biggrin.gif

I tried to watch it but after the first 30 minutes it got pretty boring and I changed the channel.

If you watch scenes of Toy Story Where buzz and Woody are trying to catch up to the car where Andy is You see a blurred WALL-E in the background. Then in Cars First scene of where McQueen is changing his tires, you see another WALL-E running into the pit crew area. The Fun Cookies<3

But the movie I really loved it, I actually cried toward the end

Oh, really? blink.gif Huh, never noticed that. Guess I'll have to go see if I can find a Youtube clip or something.

I do have an easter egg of my own to share though. happy.gif I watched WALL-E and Toy Story when ABC Family was airing them back to back last weekend, and, when the mom's car is backing out of the driveway, I had a strange thought.

"Wait, why is Eve's ID number on the license plate of her car?"

...I love all those fun little surprises Pixar puts into their movies. laugh.gif So much fun to look for them.

(One of their director/higher up story people even helped Disney when they were working on Bolt. That's another one of my favorite movies.)

It's a good movie, although they don't talk very much.

That's better for me, because than I don't need to concentrate me while I'm watching. wink.gif

I thought it was a good movie even though it was for a younger age group.

It's weird that their are real and animated people in the movie.

They look so much the same, it's almost creepy.

Maybe we end like that too in the future blink.gif

Cute, and brilliant. Amerylis and I loved it.

I agree, the parts with the robots were cute, especially the way Wall-E looks after Eve when she finds the plant. And when he holds the umbrella over her? So adorable. But the storyline with the spaceship and humans having to leave Earth kinda disturbed me. It was sad and almost horrifying. Granted it had a happy ending, and I was in third grade when I saw it, but still. I'd probably like it a lot more if I saw it now.

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

Meh. Like Happy Feet, it was a cute movie but every time I see it it's just like "Please, do beat me over the head with the moral a few more times. I'm not quite sure I caught it the first twenty times."

I mean, I'm all for stories having a moral but do we need to outright preach it for the last half hour of the film? :|