dragneo123

favorite video game

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time by far. Even now, it holds up as a pretty awesome game.

Have to agree with Purpledragonclaw and say Majora's Mask as well.

Some of the Castlevania games like Symphony of the Night are noteworthy as well.

Edited by Cyankirby

Definitely Pokemon. c: Then probably Resident Evil, Left 4 Dead, aaaaaand... old school stuff, like the Legend of Spyro and Crash Bandicoot.

I really want to try the new Tomb Raider, though. I played the old PS1 games way back in the day.

I have to go by game series... but if I had to pick an all-time favourite game, it would be the original Disgaea: Hour of Darkness. <3

Game series include:

Aforementioned Disgaea series (first one holds my heart the dearest)

Mass Effect

Dragon Age (especially Origins)

Baldur's Gate

Heroes of Might and Magic (especially 2 and 4)

Zelda (especially the NES and SNES games)

Diablo (equally love all three)

World of Warcraft (especially original and Burning Crusade... I miss you Illy <3 )

Edited by Succubii

I have favorites...

Pokemon series

Digimon series

Fire emblem series

Zelda series

Minecraft

Animal Crossing series

Skylanders

(I think there's more but I can't remember)

Edited by girlfairy76

I have to say my favorite games would be Dark Souls, demon Souls, Pokemon series (At least the oldies~) Kingdom Hearts.. Kirby and the Amazing Mirror. Uhm that's all I can think of right off the top of my head ^^;

Edited by lGBMl

Any Kirby Game tongue.gif, Sly 1, 2, 3, 4, Skyrim, Sonic Adventures 2 Battle, Pokemon Saphire, Pokemon Black, Assassins Creed 2 and 3, and Fire Emblem Awakening.

I can't think of more atm, i'm not sitting in front of my collection atm xd.png

Edited by angel1143

My favorites would have to be runescape, and ratchet and clank series. Also I like terraria but I barely ever play it anymore.

Anything legend of Zelda, ratchet and clank, sly cooper, thief, any game by Team Ico, Silent Hill 2, Bioshock (Infinite is way up on my list), Pokemon, Half-life one and two, Infamous one and 2, portal one and two and mega-man 7,x, and Battle Network

I'm a bit hard to please and getting on my top ten list is difficult. especially for the endless flow of crap that is modern games.

I also like pokemon, but only the first one, I think everything after that is pretty much just fluff. I've never played sly cooper but I've seen him on the battle royale game. I've played a bit of bioshock at my friend's place, and it's not bad, I might be able to get into it if I played it more, but I wouldn't say it could ever be one of my favorite games.

I'd have to say my favorite game, period, is Final Fantasy VI. As well as Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening. Maybe Kingdom Hearts and Secret of Mana. I haven't played many games that aren't fairly old already, though.

The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the dragon and Spyro: Year of the dreagon

Crash Bandicoot Warped and Crash Bash

Crash Team Racing

Looney Tunes Racing and Bugs Bunny Lost in time

Syrim! Skyrim! Skyrim!

I also love Spyro (Year of the Dragon will always and forever be my favorite)

I love Pokemon! (I think that HeartGold and SoulSilver are the best; I still carry my Pokewalkers!)

I can't play them myself because they scare me and make me cry, but I've always had a sort of masochistic love of the Silent Hill games. Most of my irrational fears and phobias come from them.

Minecraft is fun.

I Have So Many Favorites.

Sims 3: Pets

Far Cry 3

Fallout New Vegas And 3

Halo Reach, ODST, 3 And 4.

Skyrim

Oblivion

Resident Evil 6 And Revelations

Dangerous Hunts 2011

Big Game Hunter 2010

Dangerous Hunts 2009

Cabelas Legendary Adventures

Transformers War Dor Cybertron And Dark Of The Moon

Lollipop Chainsaw

Ninja Gaiden 3

And Let Us Not Foreget Minecraft

prettysureihavealreadypoatedhere

Edited by Whiteroses

Of course it'd have to be a game I don't play nowadays, but I used to love Super Smash Flash. (AKA the free to play version of Super Smash Bros)

I just love beating Kirby up, and idk why.

I'm a huge fan of lots of games - mostly Nintendo, admittedly...

I'd say Pokemon Crystal is my favourite game for nostalgia reasons - it was my first ever game and I've played it religiously up until the battery ran dry about three years ago... Rest in peace :''( However, in its place, Pokemon SoulSilver is possibly even better. The gameplay is more enjoyable due to being up to date [automatic running, Pokemon walking behind you, gameplay laid out easier] but Crystal always has that place in my heart. Johto is best. Plus, Crystal was the first game to introduce female playable characters! That's always a plus in my book.

My first ever Sonic game was Sonic Advance 3, and that game also has a special place in my heart. It's the most enjoyable and polished Sonic game in my opinion [well, I haven't played Colours, so]. Its music is all great, speed is the biggest factor, but you could also choose to play as a multitude of other amazing characters if you wanted different powers, and your partner influences powers as well which is awesome! It may be considered a little linear, but there's still an element of adventure as you can get lost as HELL in those levels. I really want to speed run this game.

Super Smash Bros is always an amazing series, and one that, in my opinion, gets better with every instalment. Smash 4 is great, but Brawl was my first introduction to the series and damn. The battlefields in that game are great. [Plus I learned the Latin intro song to that game, which is great and catchy as anything, so why wouldn't I] Also, I fight for my friends.

Honourable mentions include: Timesplitters 2, Chu Chu Rocket, FFX, and Animal Crossing Let's Go to the City

Edited by RealWilliamShakespeare

It's been a while since I got my hands into playing, but my all time favorites will probably be Bioshock, 2 and Infinite

Silent hill and Resident Evil Series, Slender: The Arrival, The Last of Us

And then there's Undertale. xd.png

I should say that I liked a wide range of stuff, but these ones really got me hooked for hours. o:

The Metroid Prime trilogy. Fantastic games. Just wish the Metroid franchise wasn't ruined by Other M and Federation Force.

BioShock. Yeah, the last couple of levels are trash, but everything leading up to that is worth playing and replaying. It was the first game that made me really lose track of time.

My favorite game of all time has been Suikoden Tierkreis for like 9 years now. ...Though there have been some fairly good contenders recently, like Super Robot Wars V, the Zero Escape series and Fire Emblem.

I still wish Snake had been playable in Virtue's Last Reward and Zero Time Dilemma. He was my favorite character in 999.

Edited by Beldarius