dragneo123

favorite video game

The Mass Effect games have always given me months of enjoyment but... I have to say that Diablo II has my vote for favorite.

My favorite game is Crash Bash hands down. My first game (yes I know, irrelevant) is Crash Warped. My favorite game from this generation is LBP2.

Black ops, definitely. I love harvest moon and zelda. I really like mario galexy as well..

And of course Pokemon.

Final Fantasy hands down, love all the ones that I've played, but more specifically Final Fantasy VII. Cloud, Sephiroth, Zack, and Reno! wub.gif

I have to say Dead Space 1 and 2, the Halo Series, Kingdom Hearts series, and basically any really good shooter/horror game out there. ( Dead space is the best so far, Resident evil doesn't even come close) huh.gif

BioShock 1 and 2 and Dead Space 1 and 2. No questions asked. Okami's another great one, too.

The entire Kingdom Hearts series. Except for Re: Chain of Memories. The battle system is hard to get used to and the bosses are mega hard. dry.gif

Halo franchise- In my opinion, one of the best FPS stories ever. The background is rich and full of detail, the drama is well thought out, but there is still so much that could be done with it. I'm just sad that bungie lost the rights...

Top five:

5. Mass Effect 2

4. Okamiden

3. Spyro: Dawn of the dragon

2. Red Dead Redemption

1. Okami

Yes. I like Okami that much. o3o;

Not quite sure about Okamiden, I haven't actually finished it. But I'm already pretty far along.

Hrm, that's a tough decision. Guess I'd have to list it.

Kingdom Hearts (1, FTW - though BBS is rather fun, but I love my snarky 'Leon' in 1 basically telling Sora to stfu and take fate up the arse. xd.png )

Silent Hill 2

Final Fantasy VIII

Myst 1 and 2

Portal

Arc the Lad 1 and 2 (3 has a secret place in my heart for Velhart. (swoon))

AMERICAN MCGEE'S ALICE. FTW. ALWAYS AND FOREVER. SCREAM, YOU BANSHEES!

Ahem. Yeah, those. Probably would think of more, but those immediately come to mind. xd.png

Any Resident Evil game. I'm a huge fan. Also the Assassin's Creed and Castlevania series.

Edited by Ashelotte

Persona 4 would have to be my favorite. I can play it for hours and not get bored with it.