Bee Teno

Aliens and UFOs

The most important question is, was any custard found at the scene as well?

+1

Fred of youtube scared them away.

But to all seriousness, naaah.

I don't think aliens are real.

Unless ofcourse they are terribly shy and keep hiding from us but for some weird reason mingling and blending in with us...

Yeah... No. No aliens. Sorry.

It is mathematically impossible that there are not aliens.

Also, no one can den UFOs exist. A UFO doesn't have to be alien, it is just any flying object that hasn't been identified.

Actually, it's not *impossible* just extremely, extremely *improbable* that Earth is the only inhabited planet in the universe.

That being said I doubt our planet is the only one capable of and supporting life in the universe. But that doesn't mean it's intelligent or that we'd even recognize it when we see it necessarily.

Actually, it's not *impossible* just extremely, extremely *improbable* that Earth is the only inhabited planet in the universe.

That being said I doubt our planet is the only one capable of and supporting life in the universe. But that doesn't mean it's intelligent or that we'd even recognize it when we see it necessarily.

I think it would be the height of Humanity's arrogance for us to assume we are the *only* intelligent life in the Universe. The chance of there being no other life out there is, essentially, zero.

You now feel incredibly tiny.

user posted image

it made me feel frightened ohmy.gif

I do believe that aliens exist. the Universe is SO big that it just can't be so that the Earth is the only inhabited planet.

I hope someday I'll meet them smile.gif

I like many others believe that aliens exist, that there are far too many worlds/galaxies and things out there for us to be the only intelligent being in all of that.

UFO can also be real - or faked by today's technology with ease. - The problem is you don't really know what they are, in most instances they are merely crafts that people see in the air - which after hovering/flying for a bit disappear.

UFOs are real too many people have seen them and some have very good, documentation of it to deny the existance of it. But no idea where they come from, who or what pilots them.

Well, UFOs are real- the objects seen are indeed unidentified and flying. The real question is, are they alien in nature or not?

I honestly believe 'not'.

Well, UFOs are real- the objects seen are indeed unidentified and flying. The real question is, are they alien in nature or not?

I honestly believe 'not'.

Yeah, pretty much.

The only life we're going to find on other planets is bacteria. And that's been proven.

Yeah, pretty much.

The only life we're going to find on other planets is bacteria. And that's been proven.

No, it hasn't. To prove that we'll only ever find bacteria would require extensive searching of every planet in the Universe. And we haven't done that yet.

No, it hasn't. To prove that we'll only ever find bacteria would require extensive searching of every planet in the Universe. And we haven't done that yet.

I think they meant it's been proven there is extraterrestrial bacteria... and I thought that wasn't completely proven, it was just erosion on rocks or something, not fossilized bacteria.

I really can't remember.

I think they meant it's been proven there is extraterrestrial bacteria... and I thought that wasn't completely proven, it was just erosion on rocks or something, not fossilized bacteria.

I really can't remember.

It's theorised that there should be bacteria on other celestial bodies, even within our own solar system. A couple of moons such as Europa, and Mars is as ever one we want to see life or evidence thereof.

It's theorised that there should be bacteria on other celestial bodies, even within our own solar system. A couple of moons such as Europa, and Mars is as ever one we want to see life or evidence thereof.

-nod- But that's all just 'there could be', right? There's never been a fully accepted instance of 'we have proof of bacteria/life'? I'm just trying to make sure I've got my facts right x3

-nod- But that's all just 'there could be', right? There's never been a fully accepted instance of 'we have proof of bacteria/life'? I'm just trying to make sure I've got my facts right x3

No, no proof yet.

No, no proof yet.

Alright, just wanted to be sure.

A while back there was a huge commotion made about arsenic based life discovered in... either very high in the atmosphere, or in a hot spring, and how it opened up more potential to find life somewhere out there, even if it was just bacteria.

the universe is so large I say it is likely for at least one more planet to sustain life, maybe not the aliens we see in movies but bactriea and something small like that.

I think it would be the height of Humanity's arrogance for us to assume we are the *only* intelligent life in the Universe. The chance of there being no other life out there is, essentially, zero.

I wasn't being arrogant. I was pointing out the difference between impossible and improbable. If you take theories regarding an infinite number of possible parallel universes (alternate realities) into account then in at least one of those universes the only intelligent life in the universe would be on Earth... after all *infinite* possibilities. One form of intelligent life would happen as often as 1007 intelligent forms. Just like there's at least universe where you brushed your teeth this morning and at least one where you didn't.

And how do you measure intelligence? By communication? How do you know that we'd be able to communicate with all life forms in existence? For all we know aliens might not have a substantial form that we can decipher with our eyes. It's also arrogant to assume that all life is close in make up/appearance/design to how we physically appear.

And even if they are what if the next closest intelligent life form that we could physical interact with that is near or above our level of technology is dozens of galaxies over (pick a direction) let alone one or two. Considering the vastness of space it'll be a long time until we run into each other.

If they're in our galaxy, however, the likely hood we meet is better but our galaxy is rather large so it'll likely be a long, long while unless they are highly advanced and are already visiting us.

The size of the universe, or space, is infinite. If it isn't, there are infinite alternate universes. There is a possibility that intelligent life exist on other planets. So they do, an infinite number of them.

Xenomorphs anyone? xd.png

They probably do exist, but no one can be sure if there's any intelligent lives out there in another solar system. tongue.gif

Life probably exists out there SOMEWHERE, and I wouldn't be surprised if there's a few species of intelligent life. I don't believe "UFOs" have ever contacted Earth, however, or even some close.

But don't worry guys, in 200 years or so when we find out that Mars' largest moon is actually a Mass Relay, we'll have contact with the other intelligent species of the galaxy, have a war with the Turians, then join our place on the Galactic Citadel.

Let's just say that I believe in UFOs, as in their literal definition, Unidentified Flying Object.

I don't believe that they've been here, why? Because we're just one of an infinite number of planets.

Humanity isn't special, a product of the laws of nature, if there's a planet even remotely similar to us it's likely that life has evolved, potentially intelligent life. Our Galaxy alone contains 200 billion stars. We've already found a potential goldilocks planet, and we've only seen something like 400 planets. Those odds are pretty good that there are more in our galaxy, let alone the potential billions of other galaxies. How can we think we're the only sentient creatures out there?

Let's just say that I believe in UFOs, as in their literal definition, Unidentified Flying Object.

I don't believe that they've been here, why? Because we're just one of an infinite number of planets.

Humanity isn't special, a product of the laws of nature, if there's a planet even remotely similar to us it's likely that life has evolved, potentially intelligent life. Our Galaxy alone contains 200 billion stars. We've already found a potential goldilocks planet, and we've only seen something like 400 planets. Those odds are pretty good that there are more in our galaxy, let alone the potential billions of other galaxies. How can we think we're the only sentient creatures out there?

Yeah, well said. I agree with this. There's probably(?) more advanced life out there than were are, maybe even a lot more.

Much better written than my post, you got all of my thoughts down.

Life probably exists out there SOMEWHERE, and I wouldn't be surprised if there's a few species of intelligent life. I don't believe "UFOs" have ever contacted Earth, however, or even some close.

But don't worry guys, in 200 years or so when we find out that Mars' largest moon is actually a Mass Relay, we'll have contact with the other intelligent species of the galaxy, have a war with the Turians, then join our place on the Galactic Citadel.

You mean we'll find that Charon is in fact just an iced-over Mass Relay tongue.gif

Im scared to think about it after watching "Apollo 18".........

Its a good movie but Im scared of going outside now....the...rocks...might...harm....me.... O.o

Im scared to think about it after watching "Apollo 18".........

Its a good movie but Im scared of going outside now....the...rocks...might...harm....me.... O.o

I don't know if I'll watch it. Probably will since I like my space and sci-fi, but the reviews haven't been good...

Then again, my general rule of movies is that moderately-bad reviews are simply a result of personal preferances, so I'll see it anyway and have fun. It's when movies are universally panned that I imagine there is a problem.