Bee Teno

Aliens and UFOs

I still believe there is life out there. I still believe there is advanced life out there. I am quite prepared to believe that there are stellar empires out there somewhere. After all, the human race is only 2 million years old. The universe is 15 billion years old. You think we're the height of evolution?

It's entirely possible that there isn't any other life out there, but I'm open to the possibility. But even if there is intelligent life, I doubt we'll ever live to see it, because of a few possible theories.

1. Jungle theory- Do you know how many ants there are in the rainforest? Countless, countless ants, but the chance that one will ever see a human is less than 1 in a million, just because of the size of the rainforest, and number of humans it. Same concept, except existence in it's entirety is never-ending, so impossible to calculate the odds. (Which I blieve is the most likely theory)

2. Zoo theory- We keep animals in sanctuaries, parks, and zoos. Of course they see us, but aliens could just be watching us and studying.

This is all opinion though (except the theories).

Grimace: OHGODOHGODOHGOD *flips out like crazy*

I have a HORRIBLE phobia of big things. Hell, I stopped watching that when it showed Venus.

This is why I can never become an astronomer.

But yeah. I believe in aliens...just none of the alien activity sightings bull****.

...*clicks on Alec's link* *Goes through to where it starts getting REALLY big* OH GOD *freaks out*

I don't know why I keep doing that.

Anyway.

If there are other planets intelligent enough to create a ship that will be able to travel to us in a matter of months, days, hours, minutes...whatever...why would they even bother with us? We'd try to blow them up, anyway |I

But meh. I've always dreamed of a time where we had contact with other life on different planets, we could be on whatever planet, etc. It would be great <:D

I was unengaged in class one day and started thinking about alien movies and books that I have read where the aliens invaded earth and killed thousands of people. so that got me thinking, what if earth discovered a planet with intelligent life forms like ourselves but at a lower technological standpoint as ours. so i got some weird daydream about the things from war of the worlds fleeing in terror from a fleet of Jettas with machine guns being backed up with a flock of black hawks helicopters. its just strange to think of earth invading a planet instead of the other way around.

i'm open to the idea of extraterrestrial life, but i can't come out and say i'm a concrete believer until there is confirmed proof. there is some pretty wild videos out there that makes me go "holy %$#*!" but at the same time i find myself doubtful.

the funny thing is, i find myself less disturbed by the thought of meeting a Predator like alien than the pale, slim variety often depicted.

You now feel incredibly tiny.

user posted image

Better described as terrific. Magnificent, yet terrific.

the funny thing is, i find myself less disturbed by the thought of meeting a Predator like alien than the pale, slim variety often depicted.

I see two very good reasons behind this.

1. Predators hunt for sport. If you can't make a fair hunt, they won't hunt you. They don't kill children, and seldomly hunt women. And they don't do mass invasions.

2. THEY FKING ROCK

They'll just eat you. No probing.

I do think there's life out there.

But they better move their fat censorkip.gif ses before we nuke ourselves, eventually.

/joke aside

Yeah, I do think that SOMEWHERE among the Zillions and Zillions of stars and planets there's more life, be that single-cell organisms or advanced civilizations... Doesn't matter. But I do think that life has spawned somewhere else. We ain't gonna find dip censorkip.gif at this rate we are "advancing" though...

Not unless the iPod 5 has a deep space travel feature.

Edited by Ælex

I'd do a predator if he kept that helmet on. For reals. Look at those muscles!

...but to be honest, I think that's because, despite the face, the Predator aliens are pretty humanoid. :\ I truly think that any aliens out there will probably not be humanoid. They had to adapt and evolve to their environment from creatures much different from our own on a planet different than our own as well.

So for all we know, a giant spider-lizard looking cridder may be skittering off the next UFO that lands. Can't really expect anything, honestly.

...but to be honest, I think that's because, despite the face, the Predator aliens are pretty humanoid. :\ I truly think that any aliens out there will probably not be humanoid. They had to adapt and evolve to their environment from creatures much different from our own on a planet different than our own as well.

So for all we know, a giant spider-lizard looking cridder may be skittering off the next UFO that lands. Can't really expect anything, honestly.

Or we could get giant jellyfish! biggrin.gif

.. what?

Jellyfish...

I'd like to see one pilot a spaceship. tongue.gif

Cloverfield-thing biggrin.gif

EDIT- what if they're advanced, but only knee-high? ...I'd laugh

Edited by Crisis

lolololol

he could take the helmet off with me. wink.gif

Okay, seriously, this is starting to get hard to read...

hmm... a UFO is by definition Unidentified. Therefore UFO sightings are not evidence of the existence of ETs. tongue.gif

what if they're advanced, but only knee-high? ...I'd laugh

That, my dear friend, would be epic.

I would be absolutely OVERJOYED if one day aliens from Invader Zim came down to our planet. Without the intention to kill us, enslave us, whatever, anyway...but it's not necessarily JUST the Irken race I want to meet, I want to meet ALL of the creatures Jhonen Vasquez created.

Yeah. I'm obsessed. But hey, it'd be cool >:D

Yeah. I'm obsessed. But hey, it'd be cool >:D

...... after all of the Invader Zim shows I've seen, I must object to this thought. D: One of them would be enough.

I want to meet ALL of the creatures Jhonen Vasquez created.

Ohgod.

Have you read his comics? I can think of quite a few thing that would be horrible to meet.

Ohgod.

Have you read his comics? I can think of quite a few thing that would be horrible to meet.

Well...yeah, that's true...o_o' Except I've only read Johnny the Homicidal Maniac, but after reading that, I can just imagine all of his OTHER creations.

Well...yeah, that's true...o_o' Except I've only read Johnny the Homicidal Maniac, but after reading that, I can just imagine all of his OTHER creations.

Fillerbunny. Ohgod fillerbunny.

I would be absolutely OVERJOYED if one day aliens from Invader Zim came down to our planet.

GIR! Unleash the monkey!!!!!