Luciear

Domestic bunny (lion lop/mini lop mix)

D.o.b. 13.1.2010

user posted image

0.1. Pandinus Imperator

user posted imageuser posted image

0.2.4. Tityus Stigmurus

D.o.b. Adults: December 2009, Youngs: May 2011

I'm getting a new pet tomorrow, a blue-headed pionus parrot. I'm so excited, I'm picking her up from the airport tomorrow. I've never had an animal shipped to me, so I hope everything goes okay.

Aw, what cute kitties! wub.gif In my house there are two insane cats of no particular breed. They're different genders but both are fixed.

...There are pictures of them in my deviantart gallery, but I'm not forcing you to go there. I mean you can go see and cats anywhere on the Internet. Like on icanhascheezburger.

Widget prefers milk rings and velcro rings. xd.png She was at the table once near a milk ring.

Widget: *sneaks up to milk ring and puts paws on table*

Me + Sister: HEY! Off the table!

Widget: *grabs milk ring in mouth and runs away*

That was hilarious.

~Cavey

Yesterday I bought my cat a bunch of little fake mice to play with since I noticed she prefers those toys over the others she has. I put them all out on the floor and within minutes she was rolling around and throwing them all over the place! I haven't seen her so suddenly excited since she was a kitten!

Since then when I'm at my computer she'll occasionally bring me one as a present and drop it at my feet. It's so cute.

I have 6 cats. 2 adults, 4 kittens. We have Gidget, who's about 9. She's my mum's cat, though we rarely see her these days. She's an outdoor cat, mostly. Blue's 3 and she had kittens a few months back. They're all 12 weeks and named Ianto, Amelia, and Grey. Recently, someone abandoned a kitten outside of our house in the middle of the night. She climbed onto the tire of a neighbour's car and the neighbour almost didn't know she was there and almost drove off while she was there. Luckily, my mum was outside and heard her mewling. We took her in and named her Coco. I think she's possibly the most beautiful kitten ever, but I'm probably biased. Judge for yourselves. (I apologise for my brother's hairy legs. In the background there is Amelia, too)

Something I have learned since my family took in two little kittens.

Dogs have owners

Cats have staff

wink.gif

I kinda just noticed the other day we have one ceiling cat and one basement cat. tongue.gif

Guess which one has bonded with me and which has bonded with my sister. xd.png

D: Wuuh. So, we got a kitten about two months ago. When we first brought her home, my older cat was not pleased. She didn't like the kitten, but the kitten made sure to keep clear and the two did alright together. After a while, Lyra (the older cat) started to play with Maddison (the kitten) and run around with her and stuff. However, it seems now things have turned for the worse, and I'm not sure why. Lyra is suddenly very, very very short tempered, especially when Maddy is around. She hisses like crazy if the kitten comes near her (or even when she just sees her), and even growls at me now. We've even had to increase her anxiety medicine dose because she's taken to peeing again all over my bed because she's so upset.

I have no idea why Lyra suddenly just did this. It seemed she had been doing so well before D:

Are either cats spayed? That can occasionally stir up problems when one or the other goes into heat =X A friend of mine has a bunch of toms and two queens, and while the toms just chillax all the time, the queens go crazy if either one of them goes into heat.

I can't have a cat. But if I could I would probably have a Nebelung. And guess what? I got to pet a white tiger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tongue.gif

. We've even had to increase her anxiety medicine dose because she's taken to peeing again all over my bed because she's so upset.

Incidently that can also be caused by dominance issues. You really need to very, very carefully watch what the two of them are doing, because it's perfectly possible there are more issues at play that you've observed. You also need to make sure that the older cat has somewhere 'safe' she can go where the kitten can't follow.

My mother insisted on purchasing a laser for my cat.

It's funny, Little Peter doesn't even chase the laser.

I don't like to play with lasers too much because it does frustrate them to not be able to catch the prey... but in very short increments, it is fun... I sometimes shine the laser for just a second before he can even see what it is, let alone try to catch it... it bewilders him.

I wish there was a place around here to practice agility, I think my Dango could be good at it.

my samantha calico old been die down now since she not doing anything like eating and toilet very good now and blind as well. we put her sleep at vet clinic and miss her now because she been more than 16 year old very old. sad.gif

my daisy calico young around near 10 to 12 year old now she fine and still running and playing around my house. nice cute cat are. smile.gif

I love cats, I have one at home (16 years old).

We where at the veterinarian with her and and there the doctor find an big tumor in her belly. It can`t be operated because they could make everything worse than it is now. I only can hope she will have an beautiful rest live with us. sad.gif

Something I have learned since my family took in two little kittens.

Dogs have owners

Cats have staff

wink.gif

I kinda just noticed the other day we have one ceiling cat and one basement cat. tongue.gif

Guess which one has bonded with me and which has bonded with my sister. xd.png

Tiger gets in the ceiling in the basement

does that make her both?

xd.png

Tiger gets in the ceiling in the basement

does that make her both?

xd.png

lol. I meant a white cat and a black cat. xd.png

That's what icanhazcheeseburger calls them. rolleyes.gif

black=basement=devil

whit=ceiling=angel

I'd going with the basement cat liking you the most. Because very few "angel" people are as much fun as you are Doctor xd.png

To keep this on topic

Tiger's litter has finally opened their eyes. two of the kittens are ginger like she is...the last one is just RED R.E.D red cat.

Edited by Sorrowgrave

I have two kittens

user posted image Maria

user posted image Cleopatra

Three dogs.

user posted image Ginger had seven puppies.

We have sold 3 so we now have 4 puppies left. tongue.gif

I have four cats (Figaro- yes, I know that's an odd name- as well as Max, Bobby, and Spooky)

and a dog named Lucy (chihuaha-yorkie mix...basically a big scruffy mess)

AND two fish (how pitiful. Two sad little fish in this big, beautiful tank. Our other fish ate each other.)

AAAAND five chickens. Yes, chickens. Dorothy, Maybelline, Blanche, Edna, and Shirley.

Being at two different homes, it's easy to see what animals my parents like best.

Mom's Home.

Jade: The oldest, also the laziest and fattest. Her hobby is eating all day, and then sleeping. She isn't mean to humans but would rather not be bossed around by Raven. She is ranked 3rd in the cat hierarchy.

Raven: The second oldest, she makes sure everything is put in it's place, even with violence at times. She gets grumpy, but will forgive anyone with a chin scratch. She is the Leader in the cat hierarchy.

Trinity: She is the timid, careful cat. Not very social and skinny as a twig, you would think she was sick or something, but no. She's healthy despite looking like skin and bones. Trinity is last in the cat Hierarchy.

Leeloo: The only cat I know with ADHD. Leeloo is a hyperactive lunatic who somehow manages to be somewhat smart despite being.. her. She plays rough and is also the youngest, and to Raven's demise, Leeloo has claimed the second spot in the cat hierarchy.

Dad's Home.

Basil: Bazzy is a black furred Shepadoodle (German-shepherd Standard-poodle mix). He is five or six years old, but still seems to be in the prime of life. He loves walks and can't get enough of Molly, our neighbor's lab mix. He is fairly well trained and knows many words including:

Sit, Down, Head-Down, Upstairs, Downstairs, Kitchen, Bazzy's Bed, Larry's Room, Bath, Deserve, Treat, Chicken, Outside, Inside, Stay, No Mooching, Quiet, Table, Spank Yer' Bum, as well as the names of his toys Lamby-Lamb and Squirrel, and the neighbor dog Molly.

Basil is featured at Dogbreedinfo.com, and you can see him here: Link

Fish and Feesh: They are my dad's remaining lemon tetras. They don't do much and usually my dad neglects them. I feed them from time to time.