Qwackie

Cats

I got my new snake today. Was supposed to be an albino cali king snake, but the one they had was described as "if the devil had a pet, that would be it" xd.png. So I ended up getting a Hog Island Boa, and I'm so happy I did (I would've regretted geting the king snake). The gender is unknown, but it seems like a she to me, so it's a she xd.png. Her name's Boe. She's so soft smile.gif

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

She's gonna get anywhere from 6ft to 8ft. She's currently about 1 1/2ft and 5 months old smile.gif As soon as I put her in her tank/cage, she went and climbed one of the plants and hasn't come down since (she's been up their for about 5 hours now). Not saying it's not normal lol. She needs to get used to her environment is all.

Edited by _BumblEbee

I have two dogs, one is the sweetest labby ever! And the other is a chihuahua mix, that is annoying at times, but I love her even if she is a little yapper.

They're both asleep right now; like I should be (:

No, we aren't feeding them the same food. We're giving her all-day access dry food, and it's the kibble that they used at the Humane Society. Mom says it's not very good cat food, and that at her age she should be on babycat food (she's like, 2 1/2 months, but the dry food we're giving her is for kittens 4 months and older) but we haven't gotten any new dry food yet. As per the wet food, we're giving her Boots&Barkley brand cans, and it's supposed to be for cats of all ages. I asked my mom about taking her to the vet, and she said that she's not going to just because the cat has diarrhea. She said she would be more concerned if Maddy showed signs of other health problems, but besides the loose stool, she's a regular little ball of fun.

My older cat eats Indoor Adult Science Diet, and rarely gets wet food. ^^;

Hehehehe, they're running around tackling each other xd.png Maddy just body slammed Lyra's face, ahahahahaa.

Edited by Shiny Hazard Sign

I have 3 pets and they're all dogs.

One is a male black lab mix. He is half black lab, half basset hound. xd.png His name is Black-Jack.

Another one is a female chihuahuah mix. She is half chihuahuah, half dachshund. happy.gif Her name is Bessie.

And the last one is the youngest, and he is a male. His name is Patches and he is half shih-tzu and half pomeranian! smile.gif

They are all so cute! rolleyes.gif

Edited by Rainbowsh

I have 3 pets and they're all dogs.

One is a male black lab mix. He is half black lab, half basset hound. xd.png His name is Black-Jack.

Another one is a female chihuahuah mix. She is half chihuahuah, half dachshund. happy.gif Her name is Bessie.

And the last one is the youngest, and he is a male. His name is Patches and he is half shih-tzu and half pomeranian! smile.gif

They are all so cute! rolleyes.gif

My favorite breed of dog would have to be the Pomeranians because they're adorible and their fur is beautiful. They may require a lot of grooming, but other than that they're great dogs. smile.gif

My favorite breed of dog would have to be the Pomeranians because they're adorible and their fur is beautiful. They may require a lot of grooming, but other than that they're great dogs. smile.gif

Oh, yes! I love pomeranians too! laugh.gif Yeah, you do have to groom 'em a lot, and sometimes it's a lot of work, but I think it's all worth it in the end because they will look so cute and fluffy!

I really want an australian mammal as a pet. Who can't say no to a cute little glider? Too bad I can't legally own one even though I live in Australia :S.

My new cat was fed Science Diet at the shelter and I'm really not fond of it. I'm going to be switching it, but they gave me a free bag and he's used to it, so I'll be switching closer to when the bag is starting to run out.

And lawl at kitty cat dance still getting discovered. I remember when that was popular ~5 years ago.

Edited by 7Deadly$ins

Cats = Love.

I have a ginger-and-white queen named Trixy - name inspired from a TV show I watched when I was a kid. If I'm eating a biscuit, she'll come up to it, and start to lick it. Oh, and she'll eat toast, jam, and strawberries if she gets the chance.

Strange thing.

But, I've taught her to 'sit.' It's quite cute, actually. Normally only when she wants food, though, will she do it.

The total amount of animals in my house is 9 and the total amount of animals boarded at a stable is 1. We have the cats (Bootsie, Oreo, Whisper, Streak, and Gizmo). We have the dogs (Beau, Biscuit, and Alexa). We have my horse (Quinn). We have my betta who isn't named. There used to be several more animals in my house, but we found them great homes to live in. laugh.gif

Who cannot like cats? They're just awesome! I have 3 cats: Kinky, Camelot, and Samantha. I wish I could get more, but mom won't let me. I just love the way they just seem to understand you, and they never try to hurt you without a purpose. smile.gif

I love cats of all kinds. The hairless weird me out slightly, it's not the wrinkly skin, just the proportions of their head and ears without the fur to round it out. It's very alien-like.

I have 3 cats at my house and 4 at my mom's, and 3 at one aunt's and 2 at another, and my grandma has at least 10 at a time, so I come from a family of cat-lovers.

Cats all have different looks and personalities, they're intelligent - most of them, we do have one stupid cat. I don't mean that to be derogatory, it's just what she is. Squirrel has a vacant look in her eyes and is obviously not all there. She's easily disturbed by noises or anything really, and when she's disturbed she tears the house down and beats up the other cats whether they had anything to do with it or not. But she's gorgeous (an overweight calico-tortoiseshell-tabby), as soft as a rabbit, and extremely sweet toward humans - just not anything else.

Several of them instigate play, which is apparently uncommon for cats to do. They'll make their play noises - trilling and chattering meows. They'll jump out from under furniture and grab me by the legs if they want me to chase them. They'll howl at the ceiling and run around in circles until one of us comes over and pats them on the rump.

Mom's favorite is Tigger, she's a little grey tabby that has majorly short fur, it's like velvet that's been shaved. This one plays fetch. We never taught her to do it, she just started to on her own. We'd throw a toy for her to chase, and she'd bring it back to us and drop it. Now she instigates it, she'll go pick a toy and bring it to one of us to throw for her.

The other extreme personality is Skeeter, he's my baby. He's just an average looking black and white short-hair, sort of. He's a boy that's so pretty everyone thinks he's a girl. He has long skinny legs and a long skinny tail, extremely chubby cheeks and a primordial pouch (big squishy bean-bag belly)... and fangs... his front teeth don't fit inside his mouth so they poke out like a saber-tooth.

He also has a strange taste for human foods, he eats pancakes (his favorite are blueberry), so I call him Skeeter-Beater-Pancake-Eater every now and then.

He doesn't meow, he hoos and hums and trills. He's really quiet for a cat.

I also have Salehm, who is a Bombay - the blackest silkiest cat on earth. He's very shy and reserved, he has a very long muzzle for a cat, it makes him look more wild. He very much resembles the black panther Bhagera (sp?) from The Jungle Book.

And my little girl Meiko is the last one that lives with me, she looks a lot like a Burman, or a very teeny Ragdoll. She's got pale blue eyes that look like they're made of sea glass. Her fur is 5 colors, but she's mostly a marbled white, sable and cream with small patches of charcoal and orange. She has ear-points and a sable saddle like a Siamese. Her tail and one foreleg are charcoal tabby-stripe... Her front feet have socks and her back legs are stockings. The tip of her tail is white. She has a mask, but one side is grey and the other orange (also tabby-striped), with a white blaze up the middle. She has two identical spots on the back of her hind legs, one leg has an orange spot and the other charcoal, and they line up evenly when her legs are close together. She has got to have one of the strangest combination of fur markings I've ever heard of.

I feed them kitten food, whether they're kittens or not... the regular cat food, and 'indoor cat' food and 'healthy weight' or 'healthy diet' make them sick. So does canned cat food. It's all nonsense. They love the dry kitten food, that's all they'll eat besides Skeeter, he wants that plus whatever I'm having.

Obviously I could talk about cats all day. But I'll give it a rest for now. Kudos for reading or skimming all that mess!

Who cannot like cats? They're just awesome! I have 3 cats: Kinky, Camelot, and Samantha. I wish I could get more, but mom won't let me. I just love the way they just seem to understand you, and they never try to hurt you without a purpose. smile.gif

Complete opposite with my kitten. She will go psycho and get my hand for no reason. And she doesn't understand no.

And mom STILL won't trim her claws. She's actually telling me, no I will not trim her claws because they aren't that sharp. Pfft. Says who?

~Cavey

Complete opposite with my kitten. She will go psycho and get my hand for no reason. And she doesn't understand no.

And mom STILL won't trim her claws. She's actually telling me, no I will not trim her claws because they aren't that sharp. Pfft. Says who?

~Cavey

My cats do that when they're playing rough, or tired of being petted. I get scratched up and bitten all the time. They don't understand that you don't have fur to protect your skin like they do. I wouldn't take it personally unless the cat is also hissing and growling along with the attack on your hand.

an IRL friend of mine recently dug up a video of his two kittens having the most adorable play fight ive seen.

anyways,

anyone else have an issue with their cats trying to lick plastic at any opportunity?

I love kittehs, but sadly I think I'm cursed because every kitty I've ever owned disappeared >.<

but yush I like kitties

my sister's a kitty hoarder........ I'm not gonna say how many she has though, too many in my opinion =3

I saw some adorable little kittens at the humane society again today! One of them had a sleek black coat and I thought I was going to die of cuteness! xd.png

awwwwww

I almost die of cuteness every time I see a kitten lol

I don't know who cant, kittens are just deadly cute like that XP

I love cats. Big or small. If I could have a larger one in city limits...and one that wouldn't tear up my apartment, I'd have one. They're natural killing machines. They're designed for hunting. Other than that I love them because they're so animated i guess is the word i'm looking for. I've never seen my dog use his paws like hands and pick up a piece of food to put in his mouth. They're just really nimble creatures smile.gif

My moggie fell about twelve feet off a ledge in my house yesterday. He scared me half to death and I was hoping he'd have a nice negavtive experience to remember for it, but now he's been going right back up there. *sigh*

I have two cats Jemma and Pearl, one lives at mums with me and the other lives at my dads house, but she's still mine.

Jemma is a GORGEOUS almost fully black moggie, strangely enough, when she had kittens she had a daughter who was a carbon copy of herself, two tuxedo cats (one grey and one black), and a Seal Point who grew to twice her size.

Pearl is a Ragdoll whom which I got from a R.S.P.C.A. and she has a buggered eye. She is the boss of my dads house (even over the dog (Hamma), who is a Rottweiler cross).

I love both my cats and wouldn't give them up for the world! user posted image

I completely adore cats, so I totally get you're desire for this thread. Have two cats right now one is a two year old American short-hair, and the other is a tabby calico. When I can afford to, I would love a Singapura (which remain kitten size forever).

I love cats! I have one named Millie who came to us as a feral cat when we suppose she was about one year old, just a guess. She is a dark gray and light gray tabby with green eyes. She has been with us for many years. (Six, I think.) Over the years, she has gone from a wandering feral to a spoiled housecat. xd.png