Derek

The hatching.club - Formerly The dragondu.mp

Just had this issue myself.

Me too. I wonder if if the site owner is aware of this.

Yes, this happened earlier in the morning and I wasn't notified. And I just found out right now. Sorry for the inconvenience, I will sort it out as soon as possible.

EDIT:

Site should be back up, probably all those new Valentines dragons made my new host unable to handle all that traffic.

Edited by Derek

You put the troll face up for the site icon?

Oh yeah....... I've just noticed that also.

Cute eh? Thanks for pointing that out.

Honestly I didn't like it -lol- I hate seeing something like that on a site. I was just wondering if he did or it was someone else! xd.png

Not sure what is going on with my web host, I'm currently looking for a new provider.. Some how recently they keep saying I am using too much CPU.. Site will be back up as soon as possible.

Er...this might seem silly but Im not sure how to actually add my scroll, dragons, or eggs to the site...

Site has been back up, forgot to post like an hour after my last post.

@Exfolis

How do I add dragons?

All you have to do is enter your username into the box and click submit. Once you click submit, wait for it to load and once you see your dragons with check boxes, check the ones you want to add and click submit and the dragons should be added.

Enter scroll name:

user posted image

Tick your dragons and click add dragons:

user posted image

Site should be back up. Will be working on it this week of spring break hopefully to fix it up..

Site has been running without issues for quite a while although the submit form is still slow for some reason. I will be trying to fix it soon.

Site is working fine for me.

An odd thing has been happening. Eggs I put in this site are suddenly not in the site when I go back to check on them.