Derek

The hatching.club - Formerly The dragondu.mp

I really like your site and appreciate all the hard work you do to keep it up and running, Thank You

The site doesn't want to load for me:

The server can not find the requested page:

dc.vg/dragons (port 80)

Please forward this error screen to dc.vg's WebMaster.

Here's hoping it's temporary.

You site seems to be down at the moment. You might want to have a look to see what's wrong. biggrin.gif

Thank you very much for letting me know! I will try to figure out what is wrong as soon as possible.

Seems my host's data center experienced an outage and is moving things around, so the site should be back up in a matter of 24-48 hours hopefully.

Edited by Derek

OMG my eggs/dragons r gonna DIE without dragon dump sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

oh wait *searches "click sites" on dragon cave wiki* aha i can use Hatching Your Dragons as a subsitute tongue.gif

Dont worry, soon as your back online i'll go back to dragon dump. My 2 dragcaving friends were both introduced to dragon dump by me and sometimes i feel like a sales advertiser person because if I see any people on the other blog that I use with links to dragcave scrolls in their signatures i always PM them telling them about your site! wink.gif SO SIMPLE AND AWSOME biggrin.gif

I also love dragon dump...it's my favorite hatchery/nursery/ER. I can't wait 'til it's online again, cause all my eggies and hatchies only wants to get big via dragon dump. wink.gif

Ugh, I'm not sure what has happened to my main site! For the meantime, I have set up a backup site until I get the main site problems resolved.

Here is the TEMP site, I notify you when the old site is back up! Sorry for the inconvenience! I don't know what happened.

http://bit.ly/tempdump

Edited by Derek

EDIT: SITE IS BACK UP UNDER http://dc.vg/dragons !

It is not on the same host as before so some clean up functions will not function as efficient as they were previously. I could not afford to pay for an upgrade so the jobs that clean the website up run at slower intervals than they were previously running.

Edited by Derek

Please try again, it should be working now..

I do notice that the URL goes down sometimes during the hour and I am working to find a alternative to host the URL. Right now I am waiting to see what happens to my original host and go from there.

Yeah, seems the redirecting thing I was using kept going down. I will see what is wrong. I will try to find an alternative as I can't afford the $1.50 a month right now for the redirect to the temp site.

Wow, this sounds great! tongue.gif My eggs would always die,so this is new! Please view my dragons? rolleyes.gif Hope it works. my scroll is here:

user posted image

Edited by Cute Budgie

I kind of like using Dragon Dump, especially for ERs, but seeing that "Gift me a Holly" message on the main site is kind of... ehh, shallow. It doesn't hurt to ask, don't get me wrong, but wholesale 'gimme gimme' on the front page is a bit unprofessional =p

I kind of like using Dragon Dump, especially for ERs, but seeing that "Gift me a Holly" message on the main site is kind of... ehh, shallow. It doesn't hurt to ask, don't get me wrong, but wholesale 'gimme gimme' on the front page is a bit unprofessional =p

I removed the images right after you posted this message. Thanks.

Also, I am in the process of moving web hosts right now because it seems that I am using too much resources so my site keeps going down for the hour, I will decide which web host I will use because I can't really afford it right now as I am without a job right now. But I guess I can put in a few bucks to host this website ($1.50-$4).

In the honor of the SOPA Blackout Day, I have blacked out the site. To get out of the window simply click anywhere on the site on the black part to get rid of the window.

EDIT: It has been removed as of 9PM PST.

Edited by Derek

Is it possible for the box where the dragons on your scroll appear to be widened? Oftentimes I have a lot of growing things and the "add dragons" button to add them to the site gets lost under the lower edge where it's not even visible. :x

Is it possible for the box where the dragons on your scroll appear to be widened? Oftentimes I have a lot of growing things and the "add dragons" button to add them to the site gets lost under the lower edge where it's not even visible. :x

I will check this out on the weekend when I have some time. Thanks for the feedback.