Derek

The hatching.club - Formerly The dragondu.mp

What browser are you using? I addressed this issue a few months ago on page 1 and it seems to have been fixed for most users, you have to enter your username and wait for all the eggs to load in order to see all of them.. As in properly, do you mean with the code beneath them or do you not see all your eggs?

user posted image

Sorry I didn't see this sooner - been travelling. The last time I went - a few days ago - if you have more than about 4, they slide off under the - thing - to the left of them, and you can only see the three or four eggs/hatchies and their little boxes at the right, so you cannot choose to click in some boxes and not all..... I can't check now of course,but I'll be back at you ! I was on FF3; am now on FF4.

Server upgraded to a SSD, should be running much faster.

I changed the "like" button for facebook for a page, it was a link before..

We had 135 likes! Let's see if we can get the fanpage back to 135 or more likes!

Will be doing more updates as summer is nearing.

Server upgraded, added 1 stick of ram! Thanks for the support!

Will do more to the site as I get out of school..

Currently I am thinking of forums, I do have a IPB and a vBulletin license, but they are both in use.

I will most certainly create forums if I can somehow raise $120 for a new license. Hopefully I will have enough left over on my next paycheck or else I need all the support I can get.

Site has been updated to fit new changes, and fix changes made to dragon codes. Also the input has been modified so more eggs and hatchlings can be seen with the new limits. Let me know if you can't view all the hatchlings.

EDIT: Fixed the ER and Hatchery.

Edited by Derek

The hatchery is very healthy at the moment, and we have over 120 ER dragons, that is a record!

New theme coming soon as it is summer.

Wonderful site. I find I'm using it a lot lately. smile.gif

Wonderful site. I find I'm using it a lot lately. smile.gif

Thanks! I check the forums like everyday buy haven't had the time to reply.

Finally, I found some time today and I fixed lots of stuff.

1. Dragons are now automatically moved!

2. ER eggs are not deleted after they hatch.

3. Hatchlings move from EGGS to Hatchlings section automatically.

4. Other bug fixes.

Now users will not have to re-enter their dragons at all since it is an automatic process from EGGS to HATCH to ER TO REMOVE.

Finally, I found some time today and I fixed lots of stuff.

1. Dragons are now automatically moved!

2. ER eggs are not deleted after they hatch.

3. Hatchlings move from EGGS to Hatchlings section automatically.

4. Other bug fixes.

Now users will not have to re-enter their dragons at all since it is an automatic process from EGGS to HATCH to ER TO REMOVE.

I love your new updates. Thanks. smile.gif

Thanks for the updates happy.gif I've been using DD for a while and its always a pleasure. I hope you can keep the domain too, chipped in a little to help out ninja.gif

Thank you very much! I appreciate it greatly, every penny helps. Short domains are very expensive per year and as for me I don't currently have a job so I am trying my best to keep all the users of my site happy and keep a short URL so it is easy to access in a time of need.

Again, TanpoSongai thank you for your support and I thank you and hope you continue to use the Dragon Dump.

Thanks for the comments! You can add your eggs and join the fun by inputting your scroll name and selecting which eggs or hatchlings you want to add to the site!

Love your site! I use it all the time for my eggies, Keep up the good work and the updates were wonderful happy.gif

Instead of doing homework today I made some modifications:

1. Moved the "Dragon has been updated" status box above the ER.

2. Removed iFrames when clicking on dragons.

3. When clicking on a dragon it should open in a new window (or tab) hopefully this fixes the problems.

Instead of doing homework today I made some modifications:

1. Moved the "Dragon has been updated" status box above the ER.

2. Removed iFrames when clicking on dragons.

3. When clicking on a dragon it should open in a new window (or tab) hopefully this fixes the problems.

Thanks for the updates. smile.gif

The new tab (or window for some) works for me. smile.gif

Just wanted to let you know that I love your site!

I just have one problem lately & that's the box where you enter your eggs/hatchies isn't big enough for my large brood. ^^; I'm always egg locked, with my limit being 7 and I've been known to have around 10 hatchies at a time too. Using "check all" is not the problem, the problem is with that many to enter, the box you click on to enter them all in barely shows, it's just looks like a slight thickening of the frame around the box with all one's babies in it. ^^; It's really hard to click. I'm bringing ti to your attention, as I'm sure I'm not the only one having difficulties. ^^;

EDIT: The problem seems to be fixed! Thanks for fixing it! biggrin.gif

Edited by kiramaru7

Just wanted to let you know that I love your site!

I just have one problem lately & that's the box where you enter your eggs/hatchies isn't big enough for my large brood. ^^; I'm always egg locked, with my limit being 7 and I've been known to have around 10 hatchies at a time too. Using "check all" is not the problem, the problem is with that many to enter, the box you click on to enter them all in barely shows, it's just looks like a slight thickening of the frame around the box with all one's babies in it. ^^; It's really hard to click. I'm bringing ti to your attention, as I'm sure I'm not the only one having difficulties. ^^;

EDIT: The problem seems to be fixed! Thanks for fixing it! biggrin.gif

Yup, problem was fixed right after you posted about it.

Aww! BitDefender won't allow this site to open for me, saying that parts of it may contain things that are infected. Any idea what's up with that?

Aww! BitDefender won't allow this site to open for me, saying that parts of it may contain things that are infected. Any idea what's up with that?

Not sure what is going on there. I will contact BitDefender to see what is going on as I use the same anti-virus. It may have been the spammers who have been spamming my site for the past two weeks....

I will try to resolve this as soon as possible.

Thank you for notifying me.