Derek

The hatching.club - Formerly The dragondu.mp

The site is back on, idk why it was offline for a few hours. Maybe it needed to fog itself so that it doesn't get killed?

12 hours ago, dragonpuck said:

getting a bad gateway error 😪

10 hours ago, Lucere said:

Same here.

Screenshot (if it helps OP):

2 hours ago, cheesecake__ said:

I was just about to ask if the site was down, but I'm having the same issues ^^

1 hour ago, BlueLatios said:

Well, if it's not going back anytime soon, might as well see what happens when my egg has a few days left before dying (I'm curious as to why some users want low-time eggs/hatchlings)

All, 

Sorry about the downtime, my host decided to migrate my server suddenly without giving much notice.

I had thought it would be a quick migration/downtime as usual but for some reason it took longer than expected. 

It should be back up by now.

Sorry for any inconveniences or troubles that this event may have caused. Thank you for using the Hatching Club.

Thanks.

This is my favorite Dragon hatchery. It's the only one I ever need and yesterday told me I go nuts when it is down.I lost 4 eggs because I panicked and put them in a lot of hatcheries. 😕 I am glad you are back! Thank you for the awesome hatchery. 

There must be an issue:

ER
Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)

1 hour ago, Newfuzzi said:

Can't get in this morning. Server unreachable. Anyone able to get in? :(

It should be working again, sorry for any inconvenience. 

I think the site's down. I keep getting an Error 523 when I try to access it. None of the other hatcheries I use are displaying this error.

And today it is - not !

Error 522 Ray ID: 52f9af5cab6dcabc • 2019-11-02 22:53:37 UTC

What happened here?  It was so compact and easy to use before.  It isn't that way any more. 

Huh. It's like a different hatchery now. I liked the old one.

Edit:

I mean maybe I'll get used to the new design. But it does feel like a good hatchery went away and I have to start using a different one instead.

As for some hopefully constructive criticism: There's a lot of unused space. The rows as well as columns of the dragon list are bigger than they'd need to be, which - to me - makes it harder to see what belongs together. Maybe alternating colors of the rows (like Evina's DragHatch has) would help.

(Background information: I am on a desktop computer. Not sure if maybe for cellphones the new design is better.)

Edited by Confused Cat

What they said.... I REALLY don't like the new look. Wasted space, and it makes it harder to add things when you have SO far to look

I see it is a work in progress (see top of page), though so maybe it will look right in the end.

Actually at 80% it's OK - but still so much wasted space....

Edited by Fuzzbucket

OH - I do NOT like the new way the times are listed - I'd like to see the times as shown on the egg/hatchie page - as in  3 days 10 hours, not 0 - 0 as the site now shows them

12 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

OH - I do NOT like the new way the times are listed - I'd like to see the times as shown on the egg/hatchie page - as in  3 days 10 hours, not 0 - 0 as the site now shows them

14 hours ago, Stormcaller said:

What happened here?  It was so compact and easy to use before.  It isn't that way any more. 

8 hours ago, Confused Cat said:

Edit:

I mean maybe I'll get used to the new design. But it does feel like a good hatchery went away and I have to start using a different one instead.

As for some hopefully constructive criticism: There's a lot of unused space. The rows as well as columns of the dragon list are bigger than they'd need to be, which - to me - makes it harder to see what belongs together. Maybe alternating colors of the rows (like Evina's DragHatch has) would help.

(Background information: I am on a desktop computer. Not sure if maybe for cellphones the new design is better.)

I agree to all of you! I really loved the old one, especially because it was blue and the layout is just so much better than this one. I hope this get reverted. 

14 hours ago, Stormcaller said:

9 hours ago, Confused Cat said:

Edit:

7 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

What they said.... I REALLY don't like the new look. Wasted space, and it makes it harder to add things when you have SO far to look

I see it is a work in progress (see top of page), though so maybe it will look right in the end.

Actually at 80% it's OK - but still so much wasted space....

47 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

31 minutes ago, icearashi said:

I agree to all of you! I really loved the old one, especially because it was blue and the layout is just so much better than this one. I hope this get reverted. 

Thanks for all the feedback, keep it coming! 

Sorry for any inconveniences caused. I am still working on the theme and other visual improvements, please allow me some time to revert the theme and other elements back to they were previously. I am incredibly sorry for rolling out an unfinished product. I had made extensive changes to the back end of the website and decided to roll it out last night to test functionality.

Please bear with me during this time as I am restoring the website. I am prioritizing the important features first and then will be continuing on working on the other features in the next few weeks as time allows.

Oh it's OK given that you are working on it.

But PLEASE set the times to show the actual times left - I had to go back to the page to see if I wanted to add the one that said it was at 0 - 0

ETA oh I see you have. THANK you !

Edited by Fuzzbucket