VampyrVenom

What Maximum Ride Character Are You?

What Maximum Ride Character Are You?  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What Maximum Ride Character are you and why?

I know I would be Angel since I always want to be the leader. I would love to be able to read minds and thoughts like she does, she is really cool.

Edited by NixAyum

Are you asking what would fit you rpersonality best? Or what you actually want to be?

For me, both ways...Max. I like being in control and I do my best to keep everyone together.

The power of wings on my back...that's awesome enough for me. I don't need anymore superpowers, becuase I'd have it MADE. But since Max is developing some already (the superspeed is alright) I'd be great as her.

I would be Angel since she can read minds, control people and can breath under water. I would also want to be the leader but I always fail at it so I would be her.

I'd love to be any of these characters-they're immune to trauma and other horrible things most people under their circumstances would suffer from!

I've read School's out -forever and Fang. I say it's a really good series, but for somereason I really like Nudge. I don't know why because she is a computer tech...

I would be Fang or Angel because I am dark and mysterious like Fang but I want to lead like Angel.

I might be Nudge, becuase I talk a lot... ut I am totall not a tech genious. I also don't think I'd be able to leave my family the way she did, just because I want to have a normal life. But she came back though, so maybe... This might be because she's my favourite character in the books... A lot more rounded than Max and Angel at least, i think.

Maybe Max? I always want the best for everyone, and kinda try to take the leader spot all the time. I'm a lot more layed back though, thankfully.

I don't really fit the boys very much... Iggy's sarcasm, is probably the closest there. rolleyes.gif

Max definitely fits my personality. I generally are stuck in Leader positions as well.

I'm not too sure... but I think I'd be Nudge. I'm talkative and I don't want to be abnormal. ;P

I have to go with Angel or Fang. Im kinda creepy like Fang but I have problems with following others so I could also be Angel.

~CC

As for who I'm most like, I suppose I'm most like Iggy. We're both sarcastic and pretty smart, and the way he would make jokes about his blindness but still broke down about it is also kinda like me. I don't cook though, no way. laugh.gif

If I could choose to be anyone, I'd probably still go with Iggy. <3