Ryuu2

Yu-Gi-OH!

I've decided I'm going to make myself happy once again and start playing Yugioh again.

I've been wanting to my whole life since my mom started to dislike the show.

And now my mother has forgetton. So I can be happy once more.

Anyone have any tips about making a deck?

I got to make a new one. all my cards are illegal... damnit...

And plus I dun have enough. I only have like twenty-some cards. I lost my poor two blue eyes. My third is quite lonely without them. My ultimate is in a frame. If anyone touches it. I get reeeeeaaaaly angry. for some unknown reason, but I'm overprotective on my blue eyes and ultimate blue eyes.

Edited by Ryuu2

I forgot to mention this was about the game to. But I haven't played that game in 10 years(And I'm almost 12)

so I couldn't put an opinion of the game up...

What kind of deck do you recomend?

I think I might go with a light or dark dragon deck... Still thinking if I even want to do dragons though...

OMG i was looking ever where for a Yu-Gi-Og disscusion, i was going to start my own about the New Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal. Like or Hate?

Season 0

Just EPIC! Loved this season the best! So Awsome and Ryou is Just KAWII! He has green eye! Yami Bakura is so Epic!

Original- Epic, could have given Bakura better roles. He was the ultimate villain, stuff Seto, Marik, Dratz and his motercylce gang, Bring on the Theif King.

GX- Never watched it, only two episodes. the one with Seto in it and the last duel between Yugi and Jaden.

5D's- Card games on motercycles?? Didnt enjoy it one bit

Zexal- from the Few episodes ive seen, i dont like it. But im willing to give it a chance. although the main protaganist looks like his hair was stuck in a blender with razors and pink food colouring.

Uh, there were several characters I fell head over heels for (coughRyouandBakuracough) and there were some I hated with a passion; I've seen season zero and loved it. I think one of the more memorable lines is when Shadi finds his way into Yami's room and Yami greets him with a calm, "Yo." I've watched Yugioh GX all the way through and despised the fact they ripped off the Egyptian God cards, although I did adore the Truesdale brothers and Jesse. It's also not the same without the Pharaoh and/or Bakura (^^;;). I have yet to watch Yugioh 5D, and I'm not quite sure I want to; it seems boring and confusing compared to the first two.

Um, uh, I'm going to stop now before I embarrass myself any farther.

I loved this show when I was younger. I never did actually get to watch much of GX, and I don't really find 5Ds appealing...but the original one was awesome. ^^

Still have all of my cards as well as my dragon deck.

And I'm also a LittleKuriboh fan. X3

And after seeing those screenies, methinks I'm gunna go watch some of those episodes later. |D

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

Oh, hey, Zexal. I've been watching that. It's a silly little show but I can't help but like it - it's just so gleefully exuberant. It has robots and ninjas and aliens and a magical catgirl and an episode focused entirely around tomatoes and it just does not care. And then, just when it's lulled you into a sense of security and made you think it's all cute and lighthearted, it throws a wham episode at you. It's just loads of fun.

I've seen all the other seasons, and read most of the manga related stuff I could get my hands on (I have YGO R in English and Japanese). GX was my favorite by far, which I know puts me in a small minority.

A YGO dicussion! Ive been looking for one open to talk about! xd.png

I do loved it, all the seasons I watched! The original, was EPIC, nothing to say against it, I personally loved the Waking the Dragons arc, most people hated it, but I did loved it!

GX - well, I liked it, I feel like Nighsthroud and Hell Kaiser should have had to have a better role in it, they were best duelists than most -specially Aster, god I hated that obnoxious kid >.< - Though in the last season they did had great duels and better roles.... only that I hated how Hell Kaiser gave his DarkCybers deck to the lame brother he had, that kid was so dumb, and so crappy, Roids are great, but his'... well, he was not the best with them

5Ds - I loved it, I know Card games on Motorcycles sound odd, even dumb, but I did loved the series, great duels, great decks, great evil guys!

ZeXal - never seen it, but to tell the truth, the powtagonist makes me dont want to. He looks like Yusei and Aki's(5Ds) unwated child... and his hais is awfull

-now I feel like such a nerd- xd.png

Edited by RyuKaiser

Gah, I absolutely LOVED this show as a kid! Some of my friends brought up the YGO Abridged Series a few months ago, and I remembered about it! Being told that the abridged series was great, I looked it up and fell in love with the show once again. I've since then started watching Season 0, and I love it, too! Really glad I could find a thread about this, though it kinda seems to have died... sad.gif

Man, found the abridged series of this and fell in love. So far have watched all the abridged and season 0, both definitely worth a watch if you've watched and enjoyed Yugioh. Yugioh GX looks okay but from what I've seen of Yugioh 5Ds I prefer that one better (only about 5 episodes when I didn't know what Yugioh was). Yugioh ZEXAL just sounds really weird and the main character hair's is messed up...

My favourite character has to Yami Yugi, followed by what I've seen of Yusei, Yugi and then Jaden (and then the other one, don't even know his name Yusa? Yuma?).

Just finished watching season 0... Anyone know where I can find a good sub of seasons 1-5? I'd have to say, my favourite characters right now are Ryou and Yami Bakura. Yami Yuugi is pretty damn awesome, but I think he's a bit overpowered. Then again, isn't every main character?

Just finished watching season 0... Anyone know where I can find a good sub of seasons 1-5? I'd have to say, my favourite characters right now are Ryou and Yami Bakura. Yami Yuugi is pretty damn awesome, but I think he's a bit overpowered. Then again, isn't every main character?

Apparently this website is pretty good for English subs for each season: http://www.animehere.com/ (it also has all the movies happy.gif)

Yeah, Yami Yugi is pretty overpowered but then again finding a anime where the protagonist aren't overpowered is pretty hard.

Apparently this website is pretty good for English subs for each season: http://www.animehere.com/ (it also has all the movies happy.gif)

Yeah, Yami Yugi is pretty overpowered but then again finding a anime where the protagonist aren't overpowered is pretty hard.

Thanks! I'll have to check it out.

xd.png Yep. Because they always need to win. Every. Single. Time. Kinda makes me feel bad for the antagonists now... Never being able to win a single fight. Especially Bakura, since I can somewhat understand why he's so mean. I think I'd become an insane psychopath too, if I had seen my entire family and village ruthlessly and pointlessly slaughtered before my eyes, and I couldn't do anything to stop it.

Yugi/Yami Yugi has only lost 5 times. It doesn't sound that bad but when you think that almost every episode (and Yugi/Yami Yugi normally fight) has a battle and there is 224 episode then it gets ridiculous (also it is only technically two because they cheated or he surrendered).

I guess the hero must win or otherwise the world is doomed xd.png

Jaden lost even less with only 4 duels lost and I don't know if Yusei ever lost.

Edited by sarahfish89

i loved the original series. bakura and malik were awesome and so was seto and i like joey and tristan and yami yugi. so yeah pretty much all the characters. i tried watching gx but found it boring but i dont mind 5Ds i havent really tried the zexal it looks kinda dumb tho. my favorite series is still the original