Ryuu2

Yu-Gi-OH!

I love the show and I used the search to see if there already but there was nothing coming up for me. Please close if a duplicate.

(These are just my opinons please dun get angry at meh...)

Season 0 of Yu-Gi-OH!. I don't think there are any words for it. I mean... it's just amazing how cool it is. It looks more life-like(Even though I now it isn't) than any other anime I've seen(Though that isn't many) Yami Yugi was rather epic during this. And Yugi was a serious wimp(Thankfully he (kinda) got over that. Even though it took a while)

Bakura and Yami Bakura... I think everyone loves him, not because he's cute or something, kinda 'cus he just always looks like he needs a hug. (Which he proabley did. Yami Bakura keep, basically, 'killing his friends. Though he only trapped their souls, they were kinda alive.)

Seto Kaiba looked kick-ass when he had his green hair. It looks better than his brown hair he has now. He was at least nice(ish) then, he had hopes. I loved the guy who taught Seto how to play games. He at least respected the cards, Seto doesn't for a while.

Jonouchi-kun(Joey) and Honda-san(Tristan) were just plain epic. No words for why I think that though...

Miho-chan(Not in the actual yugioh series(The original)) is weird. She usually refers to herself in third person, but it kinda makes her cute. And I can't really hate her she just.. kinda there...

I personally LOVED Yu-gi-OH!, I loved how Bakura looked, just.. so cute. No words for him asides from cute.

Seto Kaiba was just epic(No others words to explain him to me.) and Yugi was... weird, I mean how do you not know about another person living inside you until the moment you relize you need someone like him. It's just weird.

Jonouchi-kun(Joey) and Honda-san(Tristan) were a great yet weird team, I love what the were, they were just plain.. well... lets say if you watched season 0 you'd laugh everytime you see them and it'd make your day.

Anzu(Tea) was only epic in season 0 and in the sub plot "Waking the dragons"(Still not that epic but just a tad bit)

Yami Yugi(Pharaoh *Not going to reveil real name incase some want to watch on internet in future*) was... also weird. But I love his season 0 catchphrase(Saa, geemu no jikan da) I find myself saying it sometimes. I think he's kinda cool, but he's not really bascically anything until after duelist kingdom. He's just... there. It's odd.

Yami Bakura is epic. End of story. I don't really have a reason for liking him, I just do...

Marik, and Odion(sp?) and Marik's sister(Can't remember her name) were just weird. Not really anything in my mind. Just there basically.

Mokuba just pissed me off. (If Yu-Gi-OH! just a drinking game, then you'd take a drink everytime someone mentions friendship or when Mokuba gets kidnapped.*Thought of by LittleKuriboh*) Mokuba get annoying after a while, because he was kinda worse then Seto in season 0, makes me angry, why couldn't he still be evil and not a wimp... *Epic sigh*

Yu-Gi-OH! GX kinda bored me(a lot...) I watched a few episode it was... not my cup of tea. I might watch it from time to time. But not often.

Yu-Gi-OH! 5d's(opinions aren't really... well, full, opinions. I only recently started watching), oddly enough entertains me(A lot). Card games on motorcycles makes no sense but it's still fun to watch, at least sometimes damage if real(Yes. Go Aki.) and it's kinda fun to watch them on the motorcycles(More like funny but.. yeeeeaaaahh... not going there)

Yusei... I haven't really formed an opinion for him, I've only started watching it recently...

Jack... is epicness. He and Carly are so cute(Creepy, but cute)

Carly is just plain cute, I don't know why I think that, though.

Aki(Akiza) is so cute and scary. She may be a Mary Sue, but at least she can pull it off. She's so cute and harmful at the same time. I just plain love her.

The the others... I dunno about the others that much.

So those are my opinions(Yes, I bet I made spelling mistakes and stuff. I only use three fingers on each hands and I'm using my seconds hand for my kitten. So only three fingers.) So what do you think of Yu-Gi-OH!(?)

I liked Yugioh before, but my mom talked to me about it and I stopped. Because of all the egyptian stuff. Otherwise it was a pretty cool show. I like Bakura too. biggrin.gif

I loved all of them except for the latest, Yu-Gi-OH! 5d. It just could never catch my attention and I found it boring.

I LOOOOOVEEEEEEEE Yu-Gi-Oh!

Watched all seasons.

Season 0 Yami was so ****ing badass >w<

Anyway.

Yu-Gi-Oh! ~ Was awesome. Loved Ryou, loved Yami Bakura, loved Melv- I mean, Yami Marik. And Seto was pure awesomeness.

Tea just annoyed the heck outta me.

Serenity, Mai~ I guess they're okay. Don't care about em much.

Joey- BROOKLYN RAGE~! Joey's awesome >w<

So's Tristan.

And Duke Devlin *plays Sexy Back*

xd.png

Yugi- I don't really know what to say, to be honest.

Yami- Pure awesomeness. As always ;D

The show was awesome, and I started playing the card game cause of it >w<

I loved it~! Especially the last episodes.

King Thief Bakura was soooo- I should just shut up, or else I'll start ranting. Fangirl style.

But the ending was ****ED. Yeah, you heard me -.-

Yu-Gi-Oh! GX~ Seriously? THEY COPIED THE EGYPTIAN GODS! No. Just- NO.

But I did LOVE Jesse and Yubel and Jaden when he went yellow eyed (uh... Go watch it? xd.png) =D

Season 4 was pure epicness, Jaden was all serious. Hehe >w<

Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds~ CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES!

Crow, did you hear that? CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES!

Uh... I thought it will be lame, y'know, no Yugi. But I ways SO wrong TwT

It's epic win. Loving Jack, Crow, Yusei, Rua & Ruka (Cause I forgot their English names). And Aki. And that other dude. Blue hair....

But it does kinda annoy me how Yusei just pulls some cards from his ass that we've NEVER seen before and will never see them again for the rest of the show xd.png Love Stardust Dragon and it's other forms >w<

Red Dragon Archfiend or something like that is also pure awesomeness.

Uh... I have ta go now... I guess I'll make another post later >w<

MELVIN!

OMG. Another Little Kuriboh fan.

/shot

And remember kids, you can't spell Melvin without evil.(tongue.gif)

I'ma thinking off adding the abrigded to this topic..

(Still typing with three fingers)

Yugioh is a gateway anime. If I hadn't have gotten addicted to it *loves ancient Egypt* I probably would have never gotten interested in FMA or Trinity Blood.

The Egyptian stuff is the best part! And, I know this is a fantasy and none of this is supposed to be real, but THEY DID THEIR RESEARCH! They were pronouncing people's names correctly, proper dialogue and even the overall culture! I was so happy I teared up a little.

I like the Greek myths. They are just fun to read. Maye someday there will be a greek character like Atem. That would be interesting... but might ruin the show...

I like the Greek myths. They are just fun to read. Maye someday there will be a greek character like Atem. That would be interesting... but might ruin the show...

Most likely. Yami is great as he is (he's the only pharaoh who can pull off that hair style) but methinks he wouldn't make a good Greek.

Edited by Vic

Pegasus was weird. After finding out he had a wife my main reaction was "He's married? To a WOMAN?"

Best episode ever ----> Steppin Out. Hi-larious.

Pegasus was weird. After finding out he had a wife my main reaction was "He's married? To a WOMAN?"

Best episode ever ----> Steppin Out. Hi-larious.

What do you mean when you say, "To a women?"? I wish she didn't die, Pegasus would have been a better man. (less mean to the Kiba's)

(You do realize it's Kaiba not Kiba right?)

I look almost identical to Seto.. well... asides that I'm a girl, I'm tall and my hair is like his. I'm trying to get a white coat red on the inside. That'd be kickass. I already promised my friends I'd try to dress up like Seto with a duel disk on my arm(Stolen from a friend), going around school dancing, and my Blue eyes. I'm serious about trying to do it actually. I doubt I can but I'll try.

My lovely, lovely blues eyes...

I miss my two blue eyes... I had Three blue eyes and a blue eyes ultimate dragon at one point in time... but now I only have one blue eyes and my ultimate. I think I might actually be dead if I lost my ultimate blue eyes.

I think Atem was cool. I liked the egyptian part. But this still bothers me: How the hell does an egyptian pharaoh, speak Japanese?

How the hell does that work... >.>

Ick. I hate Seto. Such a jerk.

I've only watched the English version but the idea is the same. I'm assuming that because the whole thing is technically taking place in Yami's mind then it just magically translates everything. And they kept Seto's name in Egypt too. Why would an Egyptian guy have a Japanese name? Though in the manga his Egyptian name was Seth so that made more sense.

You should watch Season 0. Seto has green hair and he's more and less of an ass.

And you think he's terrible now. wink.gif

(You do realize it's Kaiba not Kiba right?)

I look almost identical to Seto.. well... asides that I'm a girl, I'm tall and my hair is like his. I'm trying to get a white coat red on the inside. That'd be kickass. I already promised my friends I'd try to dress up like Seto with a duel disk on my arm(Stolen from a friend), going around school dancing, and my Blue eyes. I'm serious about trying to do it actually. I doubt I can but I'll try.

My lovely, lovely blues eyes...

I miss my two blue eyes... I had Three blue eyes and a blue eyes ultimate dragon at one point in time... but now I only have one blue eyes and my ultimate. I think I might actually be dead if I lost my ultimate blue eyes.

I think Atem was cool. I liked the egyptian part. But this still bothers me: How the hell does an egyptian pharaoh, speak Japanese?

How the hell does that work... >.>

oh, sorry. I meant Kaiba... I must have watched too much Naruto lately..lol! (There is a Kiba in there.)

I know. Kiba was cool.

Look at my avatar. I got a few more I'll try to show tomarrow.

You should watch Season 0. Seto has green hair and he's more and less of an ass.

And you think he's terrible now. wink.gif

Yeah I've seen some of Season 0. Seto with green hair made me laugh. But Pharaoh was a total psycho. He clearly enjoyed his job heeheehee.

Whoever said Yugioh is a gateway anime: Yes. Totally true.

The Japanese is very different from the 4Kid's version, though. Srsly. Kaiba is a lot less of a jerk, and Marik's backstory is a lot fuller and actually makes him... make sense. If you can find a good fansub (the best one's I've seen are #re-yugioh! (aka #yugioh!), GymLeaderLance99 and/or dirtydude16 (aka GLL99 and DD16), and Generation NeXt), I'd definitely recommend watching it. The "official" subs are kind of... hilariously worthless. Believe me, I once watched 3 seasons with the crap subs just for lols and lmao'd the whole time. Some of the many screencaps I took:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Yay Engrish! T'is fun! "Then you go die, Main Character!" LOL!!!! Edited by Vic

That makes me want to find the "official subs" just so I can laugh. Those screen shots are fantastic.

That makes me want to find the "official subs" just so I can laugh.  Those screen shots are fantastic.

I watched them on YouTube, this channel mostly. There are some good subs there too, but most are the Hong Kong autotranslate subs. They're weird; they'll be reasonably understandable for a while, and then all of a sudden there'll be a conversation that goes like "Uh, you march on my footstep I left on my path to combat" "A dead-cat bounce?" "Now you are equal to getting fool my phenomenon"

Some of my favorite "translations": Duel Disk System is translated as "Magic Poker Machine;" the Millennium Items are variously called things like "Millennium Tinny Rod," "Millennium Headgear," "Millennium Wisdom Circle," "Millennium Utensil," and other things I'm sure I've forgotten, and Kaiba's name is usually translated "Seahorse." And occasionally vice versa: for example, when he summons Kaiser Seahorse in one duel, he calls it "Kathy Kaiba."

...Also, btw, the Japanese soundtrack is absolutely gorgeous. Srsly listen. :3

Bakura: "In that case can I be the main character?"

Yugi: "Hell no."

tongue.gif

The Marik one is epic.

I watched them on YouTube, this channel mostly. There are some good subs there too, but most are the Hong Kong autotranslate subs. They're weird; they'll be reasonably understandable for a while, and then all of a sudden there'll be a conversation that goes like "Uh, you march on my footstep I left on my path to combat" "A dead-cat bounce?" "Now you are equal to getting fool my phenomenon"

Some of my favorite "translations": Duel Disk System is translated as "Magic Poker Machine;" the Millennium Items are variously called things like "Millennium Tinny Rod," "Millennium Headgear," "Millennium Wisdom Circle," "Millennium Utensil," and other things I'm sure I've forgotten, and Kaiba's name is usually translated "Seahorse." And occasionally vice versa: for example, when he summons Kaiser Seahorse in one duel, he calls it "Kathy Kaiba."

...Also, btw, the Japanese soundtrack is absolutely gorgeous. Srsly listen. :3

Thanks. smile.gif I bookmarked the channel and listened to the sound track and I agree, it was absolutely fantastic. smile.gif