chickenhound

Minecraft!

you can do it without diamonds actually just do what i did

make a mold out of dirt pour bucket of lava into it dump water so it flows on to lava

and repeat till you have a frame

Edited by chickenhound

hmmmm

that would require me to find lava though....

I'll see what I can find first

hmmmm

that would require me to find lava though....

I'll see what I can find first

you would need to find lava either way...

and buckets.

Fixed

finding any pumpkins can be hard but they often spawn in patches of 7 to 10

they tend to appear in field biomes (brown-greenish grass with few trees)

had my first run in with a ghast today i saw one from a distance and was like I want to get a look at it tried sneaking up on the beast when he spotted me and scary as heck firefight broke out between us then while fighting i ran out of arrows censorkip.gif and was quickly set on apone by a second one so i shat a brick and ran to the portal with my tail between my legs (and with most of my health gone) unfortunately I forgot about the fact the portals are glitching right now so now I am lost in the middle of nowhere...

Oh and if we are sharing skins

my custom skin

I have a custom skin someone made me that looks like my namesake chickenhound from the book redwall

is finding 12 pumpkins rare then?

CAUSE I JUST FOUND 12!!!!

Mine Craft is amazing. I wish I could play it, so far I'm stuck to the X-System YouTube videos, he has amazing videos for his MineCraft that I watch all the time, it looks so addicting. laugh.gif

Bad video card drivers!

great.now what?

EDIT:nvm,i figured it out.

How did you solve it? I've been running into the same problem.

user posted image

Guys, I was thinking about Creepers the other day when I realized they can actually be kind of cute, and that I wouldn't mind having one as a pet. I know it's probably impossible (or very difficult, at the least), but what if there were a way to tame/train mobs? They could become either pets or partners, depending on what they were.

~And now back to our regularly scheduled program~

I'm working on building an uber-cannon that will hopefully launch animals at some point. I'm learning from

, in case any of you want to try it and haven't the slightest clue how.

*cry* I cant beleve this some ****hole stole my forum account over there i have also been having issuses with my minecraft account I think they were trying to steal it as well so i changed the passcode but it still pisses me off someone took the forum one

Unluckiest world so far for me. I just started, and my house is on top of a skeleton dungeon. Aside from that, creepers keep running out of this cave next to my house and I can't get my house done.

is there a reason minecraft is loading so slowly right now? I play it in browser version, and ahhhh, the LAG!

Got minecraft recently and started to build a mansion...thingy...of sorts. I've only got the doorway, the foundation and part of the first/ground floor laid down. I'm planning on making it 2 stories high. It'll take forever D:

Pictures:

Front view

Top view

My laptop is so slow with minecraft. :<

At least I started digging out a nice place to hide in. My little home is just getting carved into the mountainside and it's like 2 rooms and a staircase, but it's nice so far. I think I'll give it a wood floor to make it more homey. Good thing there's a forest nearby. Oou, maybe I'll carve the whole mountain into house! c:

Too bad my spawn point is on the beach though. I started making a path up the hill from spawn point to house. >>

EDIT: f. Fell into a cave and got lost, so I couldn't find my way back to my lair. I really didn't want to dig all the way down for redstone, so I had to delete the world. :<

And then I made a sand and dirt house on my new spawn point. Why do I always spawn on beaches? It's mind-boggling. Guess I'll work on expanding this new house as soon as I get the sand and dirt all replaced with wood and stone.

EDIT 2: hfjksahfdljksadl. There was an underground cavern right under the beach. I filled it with sand by accident while I was working on the foundation for beach hut. :x

Edited by Lythiaren

when I try to go to the minecraft site I get a 502 bad gateway error

>_<

>_<

Same here. Someone know how I can fix it, please?

Same here. Someone know how I can fix it, please?

I got errors of that sort when trying to look at forum topics. I cleared my cookies and caches, and it worked again.

DAT GAME.

I've been only watching LPs of it and it looks like something I would love. Unfortunately, I doubt my parents would allow me to buy games online. My Minecraft account is MisaTange.

How did you solve it? I've been running into the same problem.

user posted image

i clicked the in browser link

>_<

i think everyone has this problem...

mad.gif

Made a second world, it's got so many neat things in it like a natural waterfall and gigantic worn mountains and aaaaa~~ <3

In my main world I've got this nice castle going with a glass-roofed courtyard and a mine underneath. It's got some neat water features nearby as well :3

in my other world I was mining, fell down a REALLY DEEP hole(on peaceful) and then I was in this huge cave with waterfalls and a lavafall.

Then I fell in the lava and died.

Hmm, I wonder. Has anyone went into The Nether yet?

I've been to the Nether a few times, but I've only made it out completely intact once or twice. It's pretty neat, if you bring lots of water with you, a sword, a bow, and a whole lot of arrows. I've actually begun terraforming it... I wanted water sources (like rivers and stuff) in there, but buckets didn't seem to work. So I used INVedit to give myself some water source blocks and placed them about. Now there's rivers and waterfalls all over the area I've explored.

Also, mods. Any of you tried/used some neat ones? I've found one for elemental arrows, but I haven't tried it out yet...

I've been to the Nether a few times, but I've only made it out completely intact once or twice. It's pretty neat, if you bring lots of water with you, a sword, a bow, and a whole lot of arrows. I've actually begun terraforming it... I wanted water sources (like rivers and stuff) in there, but buckets didn't seem to work. So I used INVedit to give myself some water source blocks and placed them about. Now there's rivers and waterfalls all over the area I've explored.

Also, mods. Any of you tried/used some neat ones? I've found one for elemental arrows, but I haven't tried it out yet...

The wiki says you can make water in the Nether by placing ice blocks. :3