chickenhound

Minecraft!

;-;

D-D-Dirimin.....

user posted image

*curls up in dark corner and cries self to death after Dirimin's death*

-hugs-

It's okay.

I've found a slime dungeon a few blocks from bedrock.

Don't naturally-occurring spawners only spawn zombies/skeletons/spiders? Or was that changed?

I thought that too. But still, grats. I wish I had that since I love slimes. SPA forever!

Trying to convince my mom to buy Minecraft for me right now.

I know the basics, but I still want some advice.

Also...Who's Dirimin? *gets ready for gunfire*

Answering your question...I'm assuming a wolf. -Is also probably going to be shot-

But...Anyway.

Here's the story.

I connected to citi-build.com on the 6th. Everything was fine. Built a house, got some diamond, ect. ect.

Then there was the bucket.

Buckets are a banned item in citi-build, as they can be used to destroy houses. I made one to get started on an important project(Which isn't important enough to get in here), filled it, and asked if I could use a bucket for a project. The answer was no, obviously. So, I decided to get rid of the bucket. I went out into the ocean, all the way to the bottom, emptied the bucket, and threw it into a hole, which I sealed. I then looked up at the chat bar.

YOUR USE OF WBUCKET HAS BEEN LOGGED.

The situation was resolved, and I got away with a single warning. No problem. However, with nothing else to do, I went to /warp jail. (Don't ever go in there, you'll be bored for life.) I couldn't get out, and soon, I was stuck on one spot. In an attempt to fix my stuck problem, I exited and came back. Now I was in the toilet. A few seconds later, I was auto-logged out. The message read, "Kicked from server: No flying/speed mods." No problem, I'd go in, tell them I didn't even HAVE the mod, and I'd get out of jail. So I went to go back in, and it said, "Disconnected by server. You were banned."

Banned. For using a bucket and a mod I don't have. Way to go, citi-build. Their forum also doesn't work, so I can't go there and tell them myself. If you want to go there and tell them Rainb0wTr0ut was banned for a mod she doesn't have, enter this in the IP adress square:

citi-build.com

TLDR:I was banned for a flying/speed mod. I don't have those. Help me? citi-build.com

I have Minecraft, but my last computer kind of blew up... my epic cool Invidia Laptop that is... this computer? When I get into a game it freezes it. It's the computer... it sucks so much it takes over 20 minutes to boot, but it's all I've got.

I used the Single Player Commands mod a lot, I had about 2 official bases on separate maps, even had my own custom texture packs (Not HD)

SPHERE WHAT'S THAT?

x3

Minecraft is awesome kk

You mean these?

:3

I sadly still can't get Single Commands to work on my mac... I've tried everything everyone said to do. Nothing. I did it four times following the directions exactly. Nothing.

And I have a wolf stuck in a wall... who decided to get out now. Good.

Anyone find a cactus under water in a little airpocket? I did... it was weird and I should've taken a picture but I needed the cactus ><

I sadly still can't get Single Commands to work on my mac... I've tried everything everyone said to do. Nothing. I did it four times following the directions exactly. Nothing.

And I have a wolf stuck in a wall... who decided to get out now. Good.

Anyone find a cactus under water in a little airpocket? I did... it was weird and I should've taken a picture but I needed the cactus ><

I did! I also found a pool of lava right next to my spawn point. Along with clay. And surface coal and iron. I got so lucky... That's my favorite seed up-to-date.

Is anyone else really excited for 1.8? Besides breaking all your mods, its looking awesome with the npc villages and whatnot. Haha.

I have Minecraft, but my last computer kind of blew up... my epic cool Invidia Laptop that is... this computer? When I get into a game it freezes it. It's the computer... it sucks so much it takes over 20 minutes to boot, but it's all I've got.

I used the Single Player Commands mod a lot, I had about 2 official bases on separate maps, even had my own custom texture packs (Not HD)

I now can play again due to my very very expensive and new desktop computer biggrin.gif

Thinking of getting this game after watching one of my mothers friends play it for hours. Seems like the price tag isn't all that much considering it is a one off as opposed to a monthly subscription. Watched some videos on how to create automated collection farms, I like the idea behind them. Think I'll give that a try eventually too.

The classic version doesn't really do the current version any grace, but regardless, is it worth the effort to go into Multi-player? Or should I just stick with Single-player fortress mode until I understand the game mechanics?

Is anyone else really excited for 1.8? Besides breaking all your mods, its looking awesome with the npc villages and whatnot. Haha.

Why will it brake my mods?

Because every update, Notch breaks all the mods. All of them.

In other words, it's because mods make direct changes to the game itself (note that this is the game, not your save files). New official updates override all those changes and resets it all to zero. Reinstalling the same version of the mod you had before usually doesn't work the same as it used to because something the mod needed from the original source code has probably changed.

Edited by Lythiaren

i mostly play smp (survival multi player).

i only play on one server atm, great community and it is pvp tongue.gif

edit if u want the server ip pm me smile.gif

Edited by DarkRaptor777

Thinking of getting this game after watching one of my mothers friends play it for hours. Seems like the price tag isn't all that much considering it is a one off as opposed to a monthly subscription. Watched some videos on how to create automated collection farms, I like the idea behind them. Think I'll give that a try eventually too.

The classic version doesn't really do the current version any grace, but regardless, is it worth the effort to go into Multi-player? Or should I just stick with Single-player fortress mode until I understand the game mechanics?

You really should try the DC Online Server. It's lots of fun. If there's enough people online we can play Countdown, Spleef of Capture The Flag. And maybe Lava Survival.

http://www.minecraft.net/play.jsp?server=2...4d14f6744815ca1

I want to buy Minecraft, but I can't until I buy my own computer. So I'm stuck playing the demo until I can get enough money to buy a computer.

Ah, Minecraft. Four words. This game is awesome.

Warning, video may cause you to have an unusual case of the smiles:

This quote sums Minecraft up pretty well. And the video is awesome.

Just found a cool lava lake, it was awesome until a creeper blew up behind me and I was thrown into it. censorkip.gif ing creepers

Edited by ghb523

how many min craft sever are there?

I'm guessing more than you can count.

I just recently got this, it's fun so far. My home is underground, and above it is a lava fountain with one of the white-bark trees in the air above it. It's right by the ocean and a deep cave that I've found coal and iron in.