chickenhound

Minecraft!

Had anyone tried this? I don't know how to use this;;; (It's in snapshot and maybe also in 1.8...)

I just purchased the game recently and I'm not familiar with some of the settings yet. Played the demo and the rest was history.

Omg. I love the new Candy texture pack for Minecraft. The mint chip ice cream cone trees are the bomb. I must get my friend on so we can build a candy castle in the sky together(since I know he has it). cx

I MUST HAVE IT

Anyone else play the Attack of the B-Team mod pack? I just recently started in on it and OH THE THINGS.

@LittleBittaNeko - The B-Team's let's plays are a blast. GenerikB, BDoubleO7, Paul Soares Jr, and ChimneySwift are my favorites. My husband (Freedor7) also recently started doing videos, and I'll be joining him as soon as we have another microphone. biggrin.gif

Edited by LibbyLishly

Just asking but is there a MC:PE demo for iOS? Because i want to test it before buying it.

I've been looking at the IOS section from the official Minecraft site and I don't think I see a demo version there. I demoed and bought the PC version.

Anyone else play the Attack of the B-Team mod pack? I just recently started in on it and OH THE THINGS.

I wanted to try it, but it won't run properly on my computer for some reason. Oh, well. There's always Tekkit.

Just asking but is there a MC:PE demo for iOS? Because i want to test it before buying it.

There was, at least until October 13 D:

PE dosent have that much features anyway, but in the next update it will be arguably better than console

I set up camp, then I found a village and decided to move over there

And how do you get king slimes? I made the king slime farm that generikb did and just need to safari net the fatty to start it up.

Edited by AwesoMan30000

on the 360 I am trying to make a kingdom (castle is done, barracks is done, chapel is done, walls to stop titans eating everyone is done), but I am stumped what to add to it next.......

on the 360 I am trying to make a kingdom (castle is done, barracks is done, chapel is done, walls to stop titans eating everyone is done), but I am stumped what to add to it next.......

Statues, fountains, and of course a hidden villager breeder.

And how do you get king slimes? I made the king slime farm that generikb did and just need to safari net the fatty to start it up.

There are only 3 sizes of slime in vanilla Minecraft; small, medium, and large. the size at which a slime spawns is random.

The tinker's construct mod adds king slimes as a random boss mob though.

There are only 3 sizes of slime in vanilla Minecraft; small, medium, and large. the size at which a slime spawns is random.

The tinker's construct mod adds king slimes as a random boss mob though.

Does it spawn in liquid slime or just randomly? In caves or above ground? I need to know this

It spawns from the floating slime islands, and I think you need a large enough pond for it to spawn.

This is just my experience from the hexxit modpack. Other modpacks may have different versions of tinker's construct, and king slimes may not spawn in all of them.

Hello! I'm here to tell you about a new(ish) minecraft server!

We have cool plugins, such as iConomy, Jobs, Chestshop, Towny, Multiverse, and many more!

It is a PvP server, and I can not promise the "kid-friendlyness" of any of the other staff, or even the members, but we'd love to see you there!

This is the IP-

arsenaultmc.nfoservers.com

And we have a website as well!

http://arsenaultgaming.weebly.com/

Merged with the full minecraft thread ~

What items can you find in water temple?

Sponge, Prismarine, Sea lanterns are the materials that used on water temple. There are 8 gold blocks in "treasure room" You can get Prismarine Crystals Prismarine Shard if you kill Guardian there.(in vanilla 14w27b)

Edited by sh20000sh

That's awesome!!

What sorta places will the temples spawn in?

That's awesome! The new additions are all pretty cool. Except rabbits. They look weird and creepy. At least sheep drop mutton now.

I enjoy playing minecraft in my spare time on the xbox, it's very relaxing especially when I'm on creative or peaceful. I own it on pc also but don't own one anymore atm... >.<

Does someone want to know a cool server with custom crops and mobs? With disguise plugin? Inventorykeep? Jobs? Good community and a lot more! It has little lag compared to other big servers.

New killer rabbits

I am 100% serious

I have one in a pen, it creeps me out, it attacks me when I walk by and if I am too close to the fence it bites me. I named tagged it