chickenhound

Minecraft!

I left just before they released horses because my computer couldn't handle it xd.png Oh well... I waited forever for horses dry.gif

Looks fun! I got galacticraft once. I couldn't figure out how to set up oxygen bubbles. I made a moon base, but stupidly blew it up with a bed.

Ah, okay. I'm a boring old USian, so I wouldn't know >_<

(Or GSC, FRLG, HGSS...)

Pokémon Tower is in lavender town, and it's meant to let Pokémon rest in peace. So there's some info for you, MasterWeavile898.

On the other hand, I was just playing survival on hard mode and got blown up by a troop of 12 creepers. 12 creepers! dry.gif I did ragequit 5 minutes after I realized what just happened...

I meant about Realms, not Pokemon *Indicates her username* In fact, the part in parenthesis was listing the other games beyond RBY where you can learn about the tower (Not to mention Origins...)

My PC is super slow, so I get blown up by two creepers >_<

Oops... Uh, well, I feel sorta messed up here... Sorry about the GSC, FRLG, HGSS thing, I thought you meant you didn't have those. sad.gif

On to Minecraft business... I started a new world and there was a village nearby, so I went to look for chests and found 4 diamonds.

Eez fine ^^

Sounds a lot like something that happened to me yesterday. I was traveling back home across the ocean and ran into a small island with a village on it. As it happens, the blacksmith had six diamonds on him

On that server, for it was a server, I'm living with my friend. He does all the work and I just kind of make things look nice (And suddenly I wish I'd made that dating joke after all...) It's a perfect partnership. I suck at gathering resources for my builds and he's great at it. He's not so design-oriented, whereas I specialize in interior design

One thing though, since when do beds hat half slabs?

i really wanna build something like sjin does..... but i lack some stuff i can't remember.

Our new villager overlords have taken over.

All our skins have been replaced with villagers.

The villagers are gods now.

Anyone playing the minecraft for Xbox notice how just putting a water block down will make new a new one randomly? I put one down and it made another a little ways away and then I did it again and it made two new ones. Is this a actual feature or is this a glitch?

I think they really screwed up the Xbox version of Minecraft. Now when I go into my inventory if I don't watch it'll act like it double clicked and move whatever is in the first slot into the inventory. sleep.gif'

Edited by demonicvampiregirl

My bf finally talked me into playing Minecraft a few months ago... I got addicted very quickly. laugh.gif Currently working on my half of our floating island base... A friend figured out where we could find a mushroom island so I now have a small army of mooshrooms running around the field around my castle. They're so cute! biggrin.gif

I play on a minecraft, but you have to sign up for a forums to get a rank were you can tp and set home :/

the ip is mc.espercraft.net

GUYS!! I just got news that there making a minecraft movie!! Checked around the internet and Notch confirmed it on twitter!

GUYS!! I just got news that there making a minecraft movie!! Checked around the internet and Notch confirmed it on twitter!

For serious? O.O

*goes to check*

Oh my gosh, it's real. o.o I'm not really sure what to think about this... Especially since it's going to be live-action, apparently? Definitely something I'll going to keep an eye on. Especially if there are going to be CGI creepers. laugh.gif

For serious? O.O

*goes to check*

Oh my gosh, it's real. o.o I'm not really sure what to think about this... Especially since it's going to be live-action, apparently? Definitely something I'll going to keep an eye on. Especially if there are going to be CGI creepers. laugh.gif

I heard it was going to be animated. O.0

http://www.cnet.com/news/minecraft-movie-i...at-warner-bros/

Warner Bros. intends on making a live-action film, and has already signed up Roy Lee, the mastermind producer behind "The Lego Movie," to tackle the project through his production company Vertigo Entertainment.

Looks like it will be live-action?

Edited by xeyla

Omg. I love the new Candy texture pack for Minecraft. The mint chip ice cream cone trees are the bomb. I must get my friend on so we can build a candy castle in the sky together(since I know he has it). cx

I've never really had that much luck in finding a server. Every server I've joined, everyone else just wants to go off to some far corner of the map and do their own thing, and it ends up feeling more like single player with a chatbox to the side.

Personally, I love watching good lets plays on YouTube s much as actually playing Minecraft. Does anyone watch any of Syndicate's Minecraft videos? (Hunting opTic, Lone Survivors, Lonely Island, Minecraft Project ect.)

user posted image

Had anyone tried this? I don't know how to use this;;; (It's in snapshot and maybe also in 1.8...)

Edited by sh20000sh