chickenhound

Minecraft!

Hmm, I wonder. Has anyone went into The Nether yet?

My main base is in the Nether.

Sniping ghasts with TNT cannons is fun.

I've been diging under my house (which is somewhat on a hill) and have made 3 different ways to get out of it due to the monsters that think they can explode my house... even with stone.. so then I made some towers (that aren't much help when I get really far away so I end up making 'torch sidewalks' which are just a bunch of torches in the path to where I want to go) and found a whole bunch of caves after caves under my house. also have been digging around in other cave and ended up finding a giant cave that the whole bottom was filled with what I counted to be 10 blocks of lava (using the rock pieces block that falls to do this) stacked atop one another and it's filled half the map... and I want it all gone xd.png so that'll be fun. I've made it a giant obsidian top layer though... that I died in once I started hacking away at it. not fun. lost 10 diamonds, 2 64blocks of iron, 2 diamond picks and a bunch of redstone dust that way. it was the monster's fault too!

so yeah, I've had fun. found cave after cave (flooded my 'second' house with lave by accident... and that was a cave, not the giant cave) after cave but nothing new so far.

nether world is next!

me 5, lava I'm trying to get rid of (from the giant cave that never ends, truly, I get rid of what I think is all of it and there's more) 100. well so much for my diamond picks... only 2 and no obsidian now xd.png I hate the lava!

Edited by Dragonhatchling

Awwww biggrin.gif

user posted image

Happy creeper yay!

user posted image

look what I just found in my strip mine!

my 30 block deep strip mine in which I found gold at the bottom says yes

my 30 block deep strip mine in which I found gold at the bottom says yes

Gold is pretty useless, all you can really use it for is making a watch and maybe covering apples in it. Gold tools are as useful as wooden ones. Dig to the bottom and find some redstone and diamonds. I haven't even built my house yet, I have a sand hole and a room in a hillside, and then it's just spiral staircase allll the way down through 3 cave systems. So much redstone dust and diamonds! Not to mention all the lava and water springs to make obsidian. Nom nom. <3

Now if only I could get to the other hill where I wanted to go. There's trees growing on it and it's practically impossible to get up there unless I do the gravel/sand stacking thing. >>

Edited by Lythiaren

Mnn. Is this worth buying? o-o;

yes....

i could go on an elaborate list of reasons why but i think i will simply say that it is awesome laugh.gif

Gold is pretty useless, all you can really use it for is making a watch and maybe covering apples in it. Gold tools are as useful as wooden ones. Dig to the bottom and find some redstone and diamonds. I haven't even built my house yet, I have a sand hole and a room in a hillside, and then it's just spiral staircase allll the way down through 3 cave systems. So much redstone dust and diamonds! Not to mention all the lava and water springs to make obsidian. Nom nom. <3

Now if only I could get to the other hill where I wanted to go. There's trees growing on it and it's practically impossible to get up there unless I do the gravel/sand stacking thing. >>

it's still something rare that I found at the bottom of the strip mine. Still digging.

Mnn. Is this worth buying? o-o;

Is it bad that I went "YES IT'S WORTH IT ASKLDASJDHASJKDHAJKSLDHAKSJHAIUDFYHASJD GET EET NOWWW!" in my mind at this?

Anyway... I'm starting a sort of project in my mines. Deadfire dungeon. Can anyone think of good ways to use 86 buckets of lava underground? o_O

I was playing it earlier, and got some redstone dust =D

gonna make some redstone torches and decorate my coolest areas with them.

is it:

0 0 0

0(dust)0

0(stick)0

the 0's are the squares on the workbench.

edit: Aqua-

screw underground. smelt a ton of glass and make tunnels down the sides of your house, then drop the lava in it and make lava flows all around the outside of your house.

Edited by Getpwned

how do I log on it

I have a whitelist so I'll need your username. But go into minecraft (stand alone launcher or on the site) and click multiplayer. Then type in my IP

...That's helpful. What's your IP?

I'll do my hw real quick and help you test.

my username is HeadrushReaper

Whitelisting people as fast as I can

Please, leave your username so I can add you.

Everone who left me their usernames are added to the server

@Joey: My Minecraft account is MisaTange. smile.gif

Edited by MisaTange