chickenhound

Minecraft!

user posted image

not a happy sight.

would it be possible to "capture" a zombie and a skeleton by encasing them in glass then surrounding the glass with stone? and make a creepy thing museum?

Edited by Layn

user posted image

not a happy sight.

would it be possible to "capture" a zombie and a skeleton by encasing them in glass then surrounding the glass with stone? and make a creepy thing museum?

that would be funny...too bad no ones there to see it in person but you.

GUYS. I've got the monies to buy it and plan on doing so today. I know how to not die on my first day and all, but what I'm confused about is actually buying it- Paypal and all. So me (or rather, my mom) just uses like a credit card or something and then I can download it, right? And I'm assuming it'll auto-update from then on free, correct? o3o

I don't mean to be such a noob, I'm sorry.

GUYS. I've got the monies to buy it and plan on doing so today. I know how to not die on my first day and all, but what I'm confused about is actually buying it- Paypal and all. So me (or rather, my mom) just uses like a credit card or something and then I can download it, right? And I'm assuming it'll auto-update from then on free, correct? o3o

I don't mean to be such a noob, I'm sorry.

yup, make yourself and account, purchase the game, download the game

have uber fun laugh.gif

just found quite a bit of surface iron. preparing lots of glass and torches before I make my descent into a cave I found

that would be funny...too bad no ones there to see it in person but you.

ppl have attempted and caputered zombies in cages but they do end up despawning later if you leave the area same goes for peaceful mobs too

ppl have attempted and caputered zombies in cages but they do end up despawning later if you leave the area same goes for peaceful mobs too

awwww........

so far my first cave exploration is rather boring. cave forked two ways, so I glass sealed off both ways. first way was dead end. now investigating second way....

But if you trap a spawner, then it doesn't matter if you leave, because they'll respawn. So if you want to do that sort of thing, thats how.

I can't wait for the Halloween update it seems like it'll be huge. Too bad I'll be spending more time trying to get the Halloween special dragon egg.

im so lucky...THERES A GIANT LAVA FALL ON THE SURFACE!!!!!!!YES THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE CAP LOCK!!!!!!

awwww........

there however has been much prodding and poking of the all powerful notch on the subject of keeping permanent peaceful mobs by eather fencing or branding and he is considering it

howevr dont get your hopes up as if he is gonna add it its probably low on his list of stuff

Edited by chickenhound

i remember someone saying the older version let you keep spawners after you destroy they, they would turn into a block like any other

i think that would be fun to put back in .__.

maybe i want to make a glass zombie house

there however has been much prodding and poking of the all powerful notch on the subject of keeping permanent peaceful mobs by eather fencing or branding and he is considering it

howevr dont get your hopes up as if he is gonna add it its probably low on his list of stuff

I don't care about a creature farm, I care about a museum of dangerous creatures!

im completely lost in a mountainous place,and i dont have a compass.

anybody know what i should do?

im completely lost in a mountainous place,and i dont have a compass.

anybody know what i should do?

jump and drop dirt and build a large pillar with you on top

change you distence rendering to the farthest

look for familiar area

jump and drop dirt and build a large pillar with you on top

change you distence rendering to the farthest

look for familiar area

i kind of tried that....

i died falling off the tower.i lost all my important stuff.

plz2notdoublepost.

Edited by MURDERcomplexx

THIS IS THE BEST GAME I LOVE IT SO MUCH

My first world was a HYOOG mountainous, snowy area. I got lost one day 'cause I didn't mark my trail (and snow be disorienting, yo). So I had to burrow a dugout, use one of my last torches in it, and wait out the night. Eventually, I gave up on finding my way back and let zombies kill me so I could respawn. xd.png

now in the process of building a series of covered bridges, since the large island I moved to had nothing of interest to me, and I can see quite a few reeds on the next island over.

Edited by Layn

am I the only one who's gonna use INVedit to get 64 blocks of obsidian and a lighter to go ahead and go to hell? :3 Imagine making a house there, that'd be EPIC.

I don't really want to use mods at this point in time.

I play the game on the browser, and right now I'm content to explore on my own.

GUYS.

THE SLIP IS A SCARY PLACE.

So yeah, Halloween update is up now. The gate I built led to a cliffside overlooking an ocean of lava. I harvested as much brimstone (I guess that's what you'd call it?) as I could. Also, there was some kind of yellowish rock that drops yellow dust. I fell into the lava and died before I could try and find a way down, or to see what the dust did. There are all kinds of screams and cries that play while you're there... I can't wait to learn more about it.