chickenhound

Minecraft!

SP or SMP? I believe minecarts (and thus boosters as well) are not working in multiplayer.

SMP, that would explain it. I'd do it in SP except I'm on linux and I can't modify my inventory in SP :U With SMP I can give myself stuff :>

How did you solve it? I've been running into the same problem.

i clicked the in browser link

I still get the bad drivers error when I try in browser. :<

Whoop, look who forgot to be specific. I meant Survival...

AND ALSO. I've got the coolest player skin ATM:

Meet Mr. Creeper.

got a good server.IP is hakaslak.com

dont be on it too much tho.

and miladyz,idk how to help you then.sorry.sad.gif

wait.

did you buy the game?

While talking about servers! There is one called minecraft.novylen.net (That is the IP, Duuh).

It's pretty fun, and i would recomend you to atleast give it a shot!

http://minecraft.novylen.net/ biggrin.gif So check it out, you might like it! laugh.gif

It always times me out when I try to connect to it. Is it Classic only?

It's an alpha server.... Maybe the server was full at the moment?

Nah I found the problem - you have to register on the forum.

Oh, and the game goes beta on the 20th AND they're reversing the "Free updates" thing for new accounts on that date! The price will go up to $30, so if you haven't already, get a copy of the game now!

Edited by War Pig Killer

I can think of two things that make me cry in Minecraft.

1. Ninja creepers sneaking into your home Dx (one actually blew up almost all of the awesome tree-house that I had made :< )

2. Accidentally redirecting a lava-fall so that it burns you up and all the goodies you had discovered from mining, including 17 or so diamonds that were the first you'd found on that map

T~T

Edited by Kiri-tan

Nah I found the problem - you have to register on the forum.

Oh, and the game goes beta on the 20th AND they're reversing the "Free updates" thing for new accounts on that date! The price will go up to $30, so if you haven't already, get a copy of the game now!

Clarification, inb4 "WHAT I HAVE TO PAY ANOTHER 5 EURO"

All Alpha accounts get the whole game free forever, including all possible expansions. Beta accounts may or may not get free expansions, but will get the full game (and all bug fixes of course) at the cost of Beta, without paying again at release. All accounts paid before the 20th will count as Alpha accounts.

TL;DR: If you want to get everything free forever, buy before the 20th or you're only guaranteed bug fixes.

Edited by Lythiaren

Huh? I don't think you have to sign up in the forums..... I connected without having signed up in the forums... Maybe it changed? :o

Oh and i purchased Alpha almost immediately after it came :)

Edited by Shadowworth

hey pepsi, if you happen to lurk around in here, Dak made you another island to replace the one where Heaven was built. It's right next to it with a warp named 'waffleisland'

....I fail at building towers xd.png so so badly and well, thanks to a creeper who apparently has super-vision, my tower has a huge hole in it now.

hey pepsi, if you happen to lurk around in here, Dak made you another island to replace the one where Heaven was built. It's right next to it with a warp named 'waffleisland'

I know, and is the server down or something?

yeah. I have no clue why. Maybe it has something to do with the fct that someone lit aznboi's treehouse(That I helped fix >:C ) ON FIRE. although i guess azn has a screenshot of marceloh and some other guy doing some griefing though. I'll have to ban them, I suppose....

/sigh

Anyone use texture packs? I got this one pack of texture packs that is a texture pack for every month of the year. I'm using the December one now for obvious reasons wink.gif

yeah. I have no clue why. Maybe it has something to do with the fct that someone lit aznboi's treehouse(That I helped fix >:C ) ON FIRE. although i guess azn has a screenshot of marceloh and some other guy doing some griefing though. I'll have to ban them, I suppose....

/sigh

They burned down my super tree too.

and miladyz,idk how to help you then.sorry.sad.gif

wait.

did you buy the game?

Of course I bought the game. tongue.gif I guess I just have to fix my drivers.

Mmmmm beta will be out today. Wonder what goodies Notch will have in store for us in the near future. :>

Picked up two gift codes earlier too, just in case someone I know might want an alpha account. All else failing I can tempt people with them on forums and the like. xd.png

All beta does is break the game. apparently. Also, decaying leaves, and no more drop-fixing your tools in SMP; you're stuck with their damage. D:

Decaying leaves = Lyth is no longer in danger of setting the whole forest on fire when she's not looking for saplings but wanting the leaves from chopped trees to go away. >>

Edited by Lythiaren

Do decaying leaves drop saplings? It'd make foresting so much easier :<

Do decaying leaves drop saplings? It'd make foresting so much easier :<

Well at least they used to before they stopped decaying. I haven't actually played it since beta went up, but I would presume so. C: