chickenhound

Minecraft!

I should probably play Minecraft more often; usually I play when the tattoo shop's slow and I have nothing else to do, either as pocket edition or PC edition (although the latter being severely outdated). It's still pretty fun nonetheless.

I remember back when I played on the Planet Minecraft server a year or so ago, and how I made myself this grand estate with a bunch of my friends. Shame a month or so later the server had to be reset and wiped completely; we used it as some sort of roleplaying thing where in the morning we'd all go fishing and have breakfast and then later go hunting or swimming in the pond or in the pool behind the mansion. It was some good times.

Anyway, I'll probably make some Dragon Cave Minecraft skins. Wonder which dragons I should make, though...

Might as well bump this. I don't usually give WIP of minecraft skins to people other than really close friends, but I figured the skin is sorta Dragon Cave related, so here you go.

herp derp

So far, I only know of two servers that don't kick me for lag.

The Itsjerryandharry server

And the Touhou Server

Has anyone played the snapshot for 1.9 yet? The whole two hands thing is already confusing me.

Has anyone played the snapshot for 1.9 yet? The whole two hands thing is already confusing me.

I played it! End has something more after defeating Enderdragon.

user posted image

Edited by sh20000sh

My little brother abd i love playing Minecraft together.slowly making a city or little residential area with pyramids and farms and houses and mountain stairs etc.we reallh have a wonderful time exploring together and building together, a wonderful game for the family.

Currently rebuilding my first ever world I have ever done on a computer version of minecraft that was lost due to the flux in the Thaumcraft mod corrupting the file.

I've had to abandon maps when playing with the thaumcraft mod before. Tainted land biomes are a little uncomfortable to be living near after all, And they spread. I'd have a wonderful build finished, then I'd notice the encroaching purple mass of taint start to overtake it.

It's disheartening, to say the least.

Edited by sailing101

have any of you tried the modpack that yogcast Duncan and kim use (flux buddies 2.0)? I just wanna know if it is good.

I used to be good at making buildings xd.png but now, I am not so sure....

I don't play Minecraft but i play Terraria they are fun. Terraria has more but is not 3D. Minecraft is 3D but it does not have as many items. They are the same but people are trying to say which one is better.

Edited by Kari_Drake

Zorua - I used the flux buddies pack quite recently. Its....too convoluted with a lot of the addons.

I've been doing two things, keeping on with my massive wizards tower, Just two levels to go before I top it with my lighthouse, the land flattening exercise around my base, making my two tunnels (One to spawn, the other to my second house). All will be using glass tunnels with slabbed bases, plus glowstone lighting.

I've been Assembling a magic and dungeon crawling based modpack. I started with Hexxit 3.0c (and after updating half the mods and forge itself just to get the Darn thing running) added Thaumcraft, Thaumic expansion, Thaumic horizons, Thaumic tinkerer, Witching gadgets, (that's a lot of thaumcraft addons) botania, blood magic, Ars magical, forbidden magic, (because cross mod interaction is sweet), mystcraft, extra TIC (more cross mod interaction, for tinker's construct), tinkers steelworks, and metallurgy. I had to remove a few mods from the pack for comparability reasons, Necromancy does not play nice with extra TIC, and Better storage clashed with thaumic tinkerer and blood magic, and there is still some fiddling around in the configs I need to do, but the build is mostly stable.

Oh just great. My computer just literally took a dump and deleted my mod pack...

I made a custom one so please excuse me while I list them before I forget.

Blood magic

Thaumcraft (plus an add on I forgot)

Witchery

Tails

Twilight forest

Too many items

Moar creatures

Rays minimap (found a better minimap. Xero's minimap)

Most biomes

Ender expansion

Foxlib

Java checker

Dragon mounts mod

Decoy dragons mod

Hardcore Ender Expansion

Plenty o biomes

Edited by Jsward322

Darn you, Minecraft authentication service! Just as I *think* that I have JurassiCraft installed correctly, you go down...

Oh just great. My computer just literally took a dump and deleted my mod pack...

Blood magic

Thaumcraft

Witchery

Tails

Twilight forest

Too many items

Moar creatures

Rays minimap

Most biomes

Ender expansion

Foxlib

Java checker

Dragon mounts mod

That sounds like a pretty crazy magic mod pack!

trying to install flux buddies mod thing on atlauncher......... ugh it keeps saying "program not responding" oh well, any suggestions on what modpack I should get from atlauncher?

trying to install flux buddies mod thing on atlauncher......... ugh it keeps saying "program not responding" oh well, any suggestions on what modpack I should get from atlauncher?

I would download each mod seperately. UwU

Blood magic

Thaumcraft (plus an add on I forgot)

Witchery

Tails

Twilight forest

Too many items

Moar creatures

Rays minimap (found a better minimap. Xero's minimap)

Most biomes

Ender expansion

Foxlib

Java checker

Dragon mounts mod

Decoy dragons mod

Hardcore Ender Expansion

Plenty o biomes

I've added more mods to my extremely magic based mod set I use

NOTE super heros unlimeted and blood magic =not compatible(if you are vision you drown in air due to blood magic)

ALSO orespawn in insanity... total and complete insanity

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I've made a few attempts at Sky Factory recently, here's a log of my failures.

First death, I walked through a hole in my platform and fell into the void with everything I had.

Second attempt went on much further, I got a functioning (mostly) mob grinders in place, the problem was that creepers kept blowing it up, and I got combo blasted off the side

Third attempt, the tree failed to drop any saplings.