chickenhound

Minecraft!

err, the minecraft server I play is gamingaus, the ip is: mc.gamingaus.net

is either closing down soon or going to a VPs, there is anti hacking thing that requires you to sign up on a forum, and you cannot have any hacks or mods when you join, it has protection stones and donator ranks.

so just come by and if you like it, sign up on the forums and just play.

ps. when the owner announce he might be closing it I just wept in the corner of my house cause I loved the server.

also, what do you think MS is going to add in the next major patch, and also, any mod recommendations?

err, the minecraft server I play is gamingaus, the ip is: mc.gamingaus.net

is either closing down soon or going to a VPs, there is anti hacking thing that requires you to sign up on a forum, and you cannot have any hacks or mods when you join, it has protection stones and donator ranks.

so just come by and if you like it, sign up on the forums and just play.

ps. when the owner announce he might be closing it I just wept in the corner of my house cause I loved the server.

also, what do you think MS is going to add in the next major patch, and also, any mod recommendations?

If you love dungeon crawling and loot, The hexxit modpack is my recommendation. You need to download the Technic launcher first, but once you do, you'll have access to a whole host of modpacks that the launcher can install for you with no effort. It even keeps the saves for the different Modpacks separate, so you don't have to worry about opening one of your worlds with the wrong modes installed.

I used to be a diehard Minecraft player. Countless runs to try and beat the game, all of which were fruitless. I played some servers too; the Shotbow Network is so awesome for that.

Not as much time nowadays, and I've also gravitated to Steam games.

Okay, okay. Yes the inactive Jsward is back. But with a question.

I keep trying to download More Creatures, I have the support mod installed, but I cannot get more creatures to show up on my mods list when I log onto my Forge profile and I know I've downloaded it. Note: I am on a MacBook Air first gen.

Edit: oh yay I managed to fix it. It was a false file .-. And if anyone's looking for an awesome server, check out play.itsjerryandharry.com I'm normally in peaceful survival. Just /tpa endyr_serifi to see if I'm on!

Edited by Jsward322

Anyone know when will new updates come and what will they have and how fast will they be applied to Team Extreme Launcher?

Mojang said that the 1.9 release is going to take awhile. Hopefully there's more stuff than the last update. Mobs and the like. It'd also be nice to have some real furniture...

well, if mojang gonna take long for 1.9, then it better have a lot of stuff in it............. please let it have more stuff in it then world of Warcraft patch 6.1 (only those that will play WoW will get that)

1.9. is the Combat Update. New armor/weapon physics. Not much else.

MAJOR PROJECT COMPLETE! Woohoo!

user posted image

Oh, the chat with my friend got in the way.

But anyways, I used the /fill command about a trillion times, made a super huge area that extends into the void, and then made a super huge lava barrier. Massive Server Skyblock! Whee!

Well that only took five hours.

O_O new stuff involving the combat system... coolies

Actually, Mojang be taking suggestions. I don't know where, but my friends suggest a lot of things, like poison-tipped arrows, fall damage only damaging boots, etc.

user posted image

Lesse... that's a quiver, shield, at least 4 new types of arrows, PROBABLY bug fixes and I think maybe armor physics changes.

Edited by EmmaD333

wouldn't dragon cave be a really cool minecraft mod

i know it would be difficult but wouldn't it be amazing to go to a dimension and then get a egg and raise the dragons and run around in the dragon cave world?

wouldn't dragon cave be a really cool minecraft mod

i know it would be difficult but wouldn't it be amazing to go to a dimension and then get a egg and raise the dragons and run around in the dragon cave world?

I think that would be cool.

I think that would be cool.

if i could program i would make the mod work like this

first your gonna need a iron pickax to mine the portal block or the

ender dragon egg (so its less OP)something then you can go to the Valkemare dimension with the biomes and raise a egg but instead of views you feed it well meat/other stuff to make it grow faster

right click it it opens up a menu like the actions but some of them you can ride

they could even have dialogue

and instead of making them sit there are options you can have them free roam and summon your dragons with some sort of item

that could be a cool premise and some dragons could have special abilities and stuff

some could do massive damage in combat

white dragons would give a regeneration effect

magi dragons could teleport like enderpearls without the damage

and thunders could power redstone ices could freeze water and leave snow in their tracks maybe even make it snow while they fly

magmas could swim in lava (with fire resistance so you wouldst burn to death)

water dragons could swim and give you water breathing

magelight piggies could give off light as they walk making them useful for mineing

and certain dragons could be faster or slower on land and in the air

OHHHH I WANT THIS OS BAD I WISH I KNEW HOW TO MOD!

i would so make this

and dragons could breed and you could trade eggs with villagers in that dimension or with players

plus there is a ton of things you could do collect mana shards,explore,and run from the more hostile dragons

and the dimension boss could be the data monster!

and at night more hostile dragons could come out like wild despises and zombie dragons to make things more interesting

I WANT THIS

Edited by blockEdragon

Well I just found a interesting glitch in Minecraft Xbox 360. My white horse turned into a white sheep. ._.'

I need to start playing Minecraft again ermergerd.

I recently found a nice server with nice people on it. I'm making a house on it. It's kind of cottage-y looking, which fits considering I'm building in an ice spike biome.

Good evening fellow dragon cavers. I really like Minecraft. But, I also like dragons. There are a few dragon mods out there, while they are pretty cool, they don't have a wider variety of dragons. So, I was thinking of making a mod that would add more dragons to the game and you would have to hunt to collect them and have a totally awesome dragon family (totally inspired by the amazing Dragon Cave. But, would any of you folks be interested in a mod like this? Any feedback for this would be greatly appreciated biggrin.gif

Edit: I'm terrible with reading past posts before posting :3 But It be cool to add the DC Dragons. Though I'm you'd have to get permission from the spriters to be able to use their dragons

Edited by Syferia

Just downloaded minecraft for PC (was a pain Dx). Time to make my first world... and die. xd.png After a bit I will be adding a mod but dunno how yet. -lol-

I play Minecraft on the xBox, iPod, iPad and PC. On the PC I got a Mineplex server and I got the HERO membership for lifetime C:

Ooh, I have minecraft for the PC (I got it about, uh, 3 years ago? It was a pain :C It took 30 minutes for the two accounts we needed ((my sister's and then mine))), for the mobile, and Xbox... I normally mod minecraft loads xd.png

So. started playing today again on my special private server, got a huge surprise when I logged in and my tower was almost done, Just need to finish the enchantment room at the top, and then make the top floors lighthouse (about 18 blocks of glowstone and 5 blocks of netherrack.

Then, I have to do my road to spawn (Overworld track) and do my underground railroad to my second base.