chickenhound

Minecraft!

I just found and watched this on YouTube and I must say, if any of you like The Lion King, this Minecraft vid is for you! :3 It's both funny and amazing! o.o

there is a lion king mod for minecraft, I forgot the name, but it looked cool when I saw a video on youtube of it.

Another ridiculous question ^^; Say for example you make yourself a single player world, can you then make that world a multiplayer one (or vice-versa), or is that impossible? huh.gif

Other people can get into your single-player world via LAN, but otherwise I'm pretty sure no.

I've tried a few grand scale builds myself. Most of my worlds have half finished castles in them.

Lately though, I've been dungeon crawling with the Hexxit Modpack. I just LOVE LOOTING, and Hexxit has a LOT of loot.

I'm probably going to Build myself a grand palace decorated by the spoils of my Questing sometime soon.

Thanks. :3 The dragon is made from stone (it's everywhere! x3 ), iron blocks for horns and glowstone for eyes. So one was incorrect (though iron block is bit different due to texture pack)

Took quite a few hours to make. I'm still yet to design the labyrinth that leads inside the dragon (yes, the dragon is hollow), but it is in nice beginning.

Okay, so... "pretty building designer" (I like that nick zorua x3 ) has more thingies. :3 From the oh so grand project. I let the flow just go.

IMG

I don't know how I had the patience, but these stairs actually reach all the way to the bedrock (thought occurred "wait, is that bedrock?"). Took a peek at how far the Void was, which was 5 blocks away. The stairs are 11 blocks wide...

IMG

...and they divide into three 3-block wide stairs to different places. While the main one continued all the way to the bedrock, I had the side paths divide into three paths. What they will have will be left to future. The other side has it mirrored. The stairs on these side paths which go down, are at same level as the floor of the main stair's hall.

...least to say, they took a lot of counting and reassuring that the bottom floors are at the same level.

IMG

The hallway of the main pathway keeps going forward (because I couldn't go down anymore, haha!). The path is narrow, but as one keeps walking forward...

IMG

IMG

...it gets wider and wider. Though of course, path ends there... buuut...

IMG

...here's sneak peak of how large the room is going to be over there. I tell you, it's no small room.

So pretty~ I love it~ Do you think you can link me to the revised(The one you're using) Texture Pack?

Thanks. :3 The dragon is made from stone (it's everywhere! x3 ), iron blocks for horns and glowstone for eyes. So one was incorrect (though iron block is bit different due to texture pack)

Took quite a few hours to make. I'm still yet to design the labyrinth that leads inside the dragon (yes, the dragon is hollow), but it is in nice beginning.

Okay, so... "pretty building designer" (I like that nick zorua x3 ) has more thingies. :3 From the oh so grand project. I let the flow just go.

user posted image

I don't know how I had the patience, but these stairs actually reach all the way to the bedrock (thought occurred "wait, is that bedrock?"). Took a peek at how far the Void was, which was 5 blocks away. The stairs are 11 blocks wide...

user posted image

...and they divide into three 3-block wide stairs to different places. While the main one continued all the way to the bedrock, I had the side paths divide into three paths. What they will have will be left to future. The other side has it mirrored. The stairs on these side paths which go down, are at same level as the floor of the main stair's hall.

...least to say, they took a lot of counting and reassuring that the bottom floors are at the same level.

user posted image

The hallway of the main pathway keeps going forward (because I couldn't go down anymore, haha!). The path is narrow, but as one keeps walking forward...

user posted image

user posted image

...it gets wider and wider. Though of course, path ends there... buuut...

user posted image

...here's sneak peak of how large the room is going to be over there. I tell you, it's no small room.

Awesome buildings and work biggrin.gif

I'm a small scale builder. I love to make themed, but small and sometimes complex villages.

I'm also doing one as well as you are, but the building arn't.. well.... i like medieval and basic buildings xd.png

Just my style owo

Awesome buildings and work biggrin.gif

I'm a small scale builder. I love to make themed, but small and sometimes complex villages.

I'm also doing one as well as you are, but the building arn't.. well.... i like medieval and basic buildings xd.png

Just my style owo

Cool, perhaps we can build together sometime biggrin.gif

Another ridiculous question ^^; Say for example you make yourself a single player world, can you then make that world a multiplayer one (or vice-versa), or is that impossible? huh.gif

if you have a server downloaded from minecrafts site, or you buy one, yes, you go into map and you delete overworld map and you replace it with the one you have (or just replace the entire map file with your one just to make sure).

if you have a server downloaded from minecrafts site, or you buy one, yes, you go into map and you delete overworld map and you replace it with the one you have (or just replace the entire map file with your one just to make sure).

you dont even have to buy or download one. say you have a single player world that you want to make a multiplayer world. simply replace with map data from the automatically generated mp world with the single player world and itll work just fine.

Or you can open ya single-player world up for LAN. Anyone in the same room as you or anyone sharing the same Heimatichi (?) connection with you can get in.

@ Black_Rosen: If ya want to, sure. laugh.gif

So pretty~ I love it~ Do you think you can link me to the revised(The one you're using) Texture Pack?

Sure, no problem :3

Though it's not really revised, but a patch to it provided by lescard60 and goes nicely with Misa's realistic.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mappi...-by-les-updated

Though Misa's posting about the situation of her pack looks also nice after lack of updates, so keep eyes peeled for them :3

I have Minecraft for PS Vita and I love it. I'm super addicted to it but I can't build squat and it's a little boring not having anybody to play with. But all in all it's fun. biggrin.gif

user posted image

Alrighty... some progress. Took a while to think up how to approach the room.

No, it's still not done. I realized that despite making all the space, I still need to make more space behind me.

Yes, it's the Void that you see down there and I did include it into my design this time.

The gray block there is to block access from my friend. Wanting to surprise him with grand design for a change.

Also having a bit of story in my mind, which will lead to me writing few books in game itself. Just to give bit of depth to the building.

So... tossing convicts into the Void, anyone?

I'm trying to download this stupid censorkip.gif game onto my stupid new laptop and every time I try to download the launcher, it doesn't take! How do I fix this problem? Is there a way I can download this on a regular pc, put it on a flashdrive and put it on my laptop?

I'm trying to download it onto my laptop so I'll have something to play on my days off and I'm downloading it off of the official Minecraft website, but every time I try to click the block image, it either comes up as 'Downloading Runtime' or "Unable to download Minecraft", or it'll start downloading to a certain percent before restarting over and unable to download it

I actually had a similar problem installing it on my Surface Pro.

It's something to do with the video drivers.

I'll browse around a bit and see if I can find the solution I used again.

Are you getting a specific error message?

Edited by sailing101

Thank you so much smile.gif If you would kindly just describe it here whenever you find it, that would be wonderful smile.gif I have to be at work by 5:30 today, but I'm off tomorrow and the next day, so if you don't have it by the time I'm gone, just post it and I'll have a look at it tomorrow, but thank you so much smile.gif

Certain Error Message:

"Unable to download Minecraft. Please Try again later."

"Unable to update the Minecraft Game Launcher."

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

this might sound stupid, but you need to be connected to the internet for it to install minecraft..........

Finally got Minecraft downloaded smile.gif Where I was sitting originally, it had very spotty internet connection