chickenhound

Minecraft!

Can anyone give me any seeds for Xbox 360 with a village that is big enough to spawn a Iron Golem in it? I have tried 3 and One didn't have any villages in it, the other one was very small and the one I have and like has just a few in it so I don't think it is big enough. I know it's a weird thing to ask but I have never had a Golem spawn in any of my games and don't know of any website that would have a list of them if that even exists.

You could also build more houses and expand a village yourself. That will cause the villagers to *ahem* procreate.

You could also build more houses and expand a village yourself. That will cause the villagers to *ahem* procreate.

I didn't know that would work. I can give it a shot. I did put a few doors on a few of the buildings that didn't have any on them.

Thanks I will give that a shot when I get back onto my game.

Can anyone give me any seeds for Xbox 360 with a village that is big enough to spawn a Iron Golem in it? I have tried 3 and One didn't have any villages in it, the other one was very small and the one I have and like has just a few in it so I don't think it is big enough. I know it's a weird thing to ask but I have never had a Golem spawn in any of my games and don't know of any website that would have a list of them if that even exists.

Another thing you could do is build a large building and fill it with doors- nothing but doors, on all the floors. Of course, you need a way to get in that the villagers can't use.... But with more doors, the villagers will be tricked into thinking there's more houses, and still have little baby villagers, and eventually, an iron golem will spawn.

You can say goodbye to MC. Microsoft just bought it. Microsoft ruins EVERYTHING it gets it's hands on.

Apparently Notch and two other main founders are quitting. :0

I. Can't. Handle. That.

Why Microsoft?! WHYY?

Here's Markus 'Notch' Persson's farewell letter to Minecraft fans

I can understand his decision and respect it. I want to get Minecraft for PC and all that still so that won't change. I just hope minecraft remains the same mostly. It's fun to mess around in but I don't want it to have some exclusive thing to the Xbox or PC. So I am hoping it doesn't come to that.

wait, will Microsoft get rid of PlayStation version of MC???, also any news on Bukkit for 1.8, and no just no Mojang cannot leave MC.

wait, will Microsoft get rid of PlayStation version of MC???, also any news on Bukkit for 1.8, and no just no Mojang cannot leave MC.

Mojang got bought BY Microsoft so MC will still continue to be developed. It's not going anywhere unless it loses to many fans to support.

Idk about the PS versions but so far it seems they are staying until otherwise stated. Microsoft would be smart to leave it as is.

What? The only thing dealing with leaving is Notch and a few other founders. Mojang will still be making Minecraft.

Not sure if Microsoft will have the other versions of Minecraft, but I assume they would keep them unless they want a riot on their hands. :P

I just realized minecraft without is founders is like DC with out TJ. This is why People say that Minecraft is dieing.... And it's true.

Well, would this mean End of minecraft?

No, minecraft will still be updating. This is not the end of MC.

I don't see why you guys are panicing. tongue.gif

we/they are panicing because when Microsoft acruirse a good game people think that they will make err terrible, which has happened in the past, but I haven't played any of those games, I think, but as long as MS still sticks to mojangs original stuff and makes it Free to play multiplayer.... servers, like it is then I see no reason to panic....... OMG MS ARE GOING TO STUFF UP MC..... jks

Actually, I think what they are going to do is bring Minecraft to the Windows Phone. After all, they bought it for 2.5 billion dollars. I hardly doubt that they're going to ruin it if they paid that much money.

I just realized minecraft without is founders is like DC with out TJ. This is why People say that Minecraft is dieing.... And it's true.

Ouch, right in the feels. ;~;

I doubt MS will make too too many changes...if they did, they would risk being burned at the stake by angry mobs of fans (and maybe some actual mobs).

REMINDER: Accounts of illegal activity are banned as per the board rules. If you have illegally downloaded minecraft or have a cracked version of minecraft, both of these things are illegal. If you admit to accounts of illegal activity or encourage others to follow in your footsteps, your post will be removed and you will receive a warning.

Man i did a search and could not believe we did not have a minecraft thread yet blink.gif

Anyway i just restarted cus i havent got a decent map yet and bam i got an epic spawn point with tons of caves and both a above ground lavafall and a waterfall and tons of coal

I am so building a shelter behind the lavafall

user posted image

this is my soon to be base so far all ive done is contaned the lave slightly and hollowed out a space full of gravel

What version is that?! we got 1.8 now but wow thoses graphics are BAD xd.png

What version is that?! we got 1.8 now but wow thoses graphics are BAD xd.png

I'm going to guess Alpha 1.1.2_01

That patch came out September 23, 2010

This post was made October 8th, 2010

The 1.2.0 (Halloween Update) came out October 30, 2010

That picture is older than the Nether laugh.gif

Don't forget we're on Full release 1.8, we already went through Alpha and Beta

On the topic of Microsoft, I believe Jeb is staying with Mojang. I like Jeb's work and he said, on twitter, that he would be the lead developer of the team. Dinnerbone is also staying

Edited by darkshadow5392

I got a question about downloading this. I seen where if you have purchased it you can redownload the .exe from the site (or is their two?) but how does it tell if you purchased it or not?

I got a question about downloading this. I seen where if you have purchased it you can redownload the .exe from the site (or is their two?) but how does it tell if you purchased it or not?

You can download the game but you are purchasing your account essentially.

After it's downloaded the launcher will prompt you for your login.

As for why there are two, I'm not sure what you are seeing but I am guessing it's the page for the regular game and the stuff for hosting a server.

You can download the game but you are purchasing your account essentially.

After it's downloaded the launcher will prompt you for your login.

As for why there are two, I'm not sure what you are seeing but I am guessing it's the page for the regular game and the stuff for hosting a server.

Okay that just confuses me more but alright. -lol-