chickenhound

Minecraft!

just to tell you ppl i made london bridge and the grad caynon witch was easy but its cool to have a volcano to and this is in minecraft i made thease thingsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss xd.png

i made the grand canyon from DYNIMITE but its pretty black i also made a volcano in minecraft xbox 360 its pretty cool and the creepers all ways end up in my house! but dont blow it up................ for some reson im terrified of zombies i have to turn down the volume on my tv they are creepy when i built the volcano i feel in! omg i was burning till i jumped out witch i couldn't ok minecraft is pretty awesome. xd.pngunsure.gifhuh.gifwink.giflaugh.gif

~Posts merged~ Please use the edit button in the upper right of your post if you're posting so soon after your first post and aren't doing something like separating out quotes.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I finally purchased Minecraft for the PS3 the other day and am teaching my mom to play it, and thankfully she LOVES it. It's really disappointing how limited the map is compared to the PC version, but it's still fun. We went to the Nether earlier and it's waaaay different from how the Nether was the last time I went there. I haven't been able to play MC in so long because it got to be too much for my ancient PC to run, so there's been MANY updates and changes I'm just now getting to see. I didn't even know Nether Quartz was a thing that existed until today!

For the very first time I'm playing my own map with monsters turned on (on Easy though unsure.gif)... it's actually way more fun than I thought it would be, but then again I've yet to go into a cave. I'm sure when a skeleton shoots me into a ravine for the first time I won't find it so fun, heh. Started with the seed "frosted butts" as a complete joke, then was shocked when I spawned immediately to the side of an NPC village and found tons of other cool features in the terrain.

Question: do villagers get angry or anything if you totally encase their village in your own house?

From my experience you can steal their crops (and possibly sell it back to them I'm not sure), loot their homes, and scrap their houses for materials and they wouldn't care. But if there's a golem and you hurt one of the villagers near it then you're pretty much screwed. Then again I haven't played MC in a while so that might have changed. Surefire method: start a new superflat map and abuse the villagers so you can record their reactions for science

Maybe I should get back into this game. I suck at it though and I keep finding myself switching difficulty levels >_>

mam.octagami.com:25565

-Inventory keep

-Good Community

-Custom Crops & Mobs (such as cheese, monster essence...)

-Herobrine and HeroBrian

-Jobs

-MobDisguise

-Helpful Guides and mods

-No hamachi needed

-No need to download texture packs

-Custom recipes (such as Apple Juice, Strawberry Juice, Miner's Headlamp...)

-Not much lag even if it has much players on

-Towny(No PvP)

-PvE

-Wastelands to gather stuffs(No PvP)

-PvP Arena

-Mob Arena

And a LOT more.

If you msg me(LostAmigos) i'll be more than happy to send you some strawberry vines, egg salad breads and other things.

smile.gif See you there!

From my experience you can steal their crops (and possibly sell it back to them I'm not sure), loot their homes, and scrap their houses for materials and they wouldn't care. But if there's a golem and you hurt one of the villagers near it then you're pretty much screwed. Then again I haven't played MC in a while so that might have changed. Surefire method: start a new superflat map and abuse the villagers so you can record their reactions for science

Maybe I should get back into this game. I suck at it though and I keep finding myself switching difficulty levels >_>

Ohhh yes, the VERY first thing I did was loot their crops and trade it back to them, lol. I'm about to play again so I'll just go for it and forcibly make their village a part of my house whether it gets me killed or not. They WILL be my roommates, damnit! None in the land shall escape my rule! Bwahahaha! >:]

Don't worry about sucking at MC, I'm bad at the combat so I play on Peaceful 99% of the time and it suits me just fine. Exploring caves and wandering around gathering materials at my own slow pace is my favorite thing to do. Then again I'm also the kind of person that can have fun turning invincibility on in StarCraft in order to mine minerals constantly for like 4 straight hours... I have a strange idea of fun sometimes.

God I miss the PC version though. There's so much I'm missing out on, and my old world that I spent hundreds upon hundreds of hours on is just sitting there, unplayable... sigh. I wish we could afford a new computer a lot sooner. I never even got to see the horses, cats, Nether fortresses, etc. ;_;

Telling you guys now that the server play.itsjerryandharry.com is HALFWAY Down for matienace. I'll tell you when I notice it's fully up.

Monuments and Mayhem have CUSTOM PLUGINS that means they are not in any other server. Come kill a tarantula. What about a pet Howling Wolf? Would you like to kill the Enderdragon? Find hidden chests, get custom crops, craft custom items! Disguise as a creeper. smile.gif

post bomb of my area in minecraft that's about 3 or 4 year old. Its in an area that is 1300 x 1700 a good portion of that is ocean.

Darkmount Town #1

user posted image

Mine and "Steel mill"

user posted image

Kalis town # 2

user posted image

user posted image

Prison in a valley

user posted image

the Seeker

user posted image

Shipping lanes

user posted image

user posted image

More ships

user posted image

Six lasers over Polyhex

user posted image

Horse farm and greenhouse

user posted image

Modern Cottage

user posted image

Neo Kaon(the third village)

user posted image

Edited by Starscream

Does anyone know if yogbox is still being updated?

Also how do you tame a bird and a horse? Where are pegasus' and bat horses are?

(Yogbox rabbits are wayyy more better than the rabbits in vanilla smile.gif )

@Starscream: Your builds look AWESOME. wub.gif

My husband (Freedor7) and I have a

, if anyone's interested. :3 We'll probably be doing series in other mods or servers in the future, too.

*Wants killer rabbits very badly*

OH YEAH! Love minecraft. Anyone play Omega Realm?

Will have to upload pictures of my house later, as I am on a phone at the moment. tongue.gif

I once made a floating island the size of a decent house in survival because i didn't know what to do with the area.

I just started playing minecraft a few weeks ago. Right now I'm trying to brush up my building skills. I've been experimenting with different blocks since I can't not make a lovely wood house for my life .__.; Right now I'm thinking of making a house out of:

Block of Quartz

Pillar Quartz

Moss Stone (?)

Glowstone (?)

Glowstone Lamp(?)

Not really sure on the Glowstone, might try and make a chandelier out of it instead. Same with Moss stone excluding the chandelier option lol. The floor was going to be out of Cyan Wool and I have yet to decide what I want to do for a roof. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas to throw at me. >.>; Playing on the latest version for PS3, btw. smile.gif

Glowstone is a naive alternative to torches for lighting, but I personally don't like how it looks. Lanterns have a better texture, but they need power, which takes up more space. I perfer to save space, so here's what I do. I place glowstone in the wall, and place a trapdoor on the glowstone, and if there is a spot where I can hide a torch (example, where walls meet, edge of the ceiling) then I'll use a lamp.

Glowstone is a naive alternative to torches for lighting, but I personally don't like how it looks. Lanterns have a better texture, but they need power, which takes up more space. I perfer to save space, so here's what I do. I place glowstone in the wall, and place a trapdoor on the glowstone, and if there is a spot where I can hide a torch (example, where walls meet, edge of the ceiling) then I'll use a lamp.

Lamp? Do you use mods? And if you do, what mod it is? smile.gif

My mom and I started playing on a new map in the PS3 version today and to my great consternation the seed I used generated a map that was 75% water. The entire east, north, and half of the south sides of the map are ocean save for a couple of VERY tiny islands. Never seen that before, but after googling it seems this is strangely common on the PS3 version.

I hope they give us an update soon, we're so far behind the PC version now that it's sad. D:

ok, since the server I play is using one of the test thingies, what are some good mods for 1.7.9, and is technic ever going to get an update?

Lamp? Do you use mods? And if you do, what mod it is? smile.gif

Glowstone lanterns are part of vanilla. Take a block of glowstone and place four red stone dusts around it in a + shape

I love minecraft. I do use mods though, like orespawn, aether mod and other smallish mods (like dragonmount, which lets you hatch the dragon egg). I normally build a treehouse for my shelter, so whenever I build a house on the ground it just looks like a box. dry.gif

1.8 just came out, and the first thing i did was make a house out of the new stones and put in the faces of my two favourite youtubers. It looks ok, but i broke two pickaxes getting all the diorite.