Egypt

GLEE!

user posted image

Grilled Cheesus, is there no thread discussing Glee? The TV show that is a huge slice from the Cake of Amazingness? How can it be?

(I searched, but didn't find any results. Hopefully this isn't a duplicate. x3)

I'm definitely a huge fan of Glee. This last episode was really sad, kind of cliche, and funny as heck thanks to Finn and his Grilled Cheesus. What did you think of it?

Yes, YOU. In the ninja costume. I see you!

...Personally, I CANNOT WAIT until Darren Criss makes his first appearance on November 2nd. That's like, a whole month away! ;-;

I just started watching Glee...from the beginning... Not up to Grilled Cheesus yet.

So far, though, I absolutely adore it.

I just saw that Glee is doing Rocky Horror in two weeks! The previews make it look like the best episode yet.

I'm sooooooo happy someone finally made a Glee topic! Thank goodness! Drama and singing is the perfect combination for a show! Grilled Cheesus I found kind of odd, but it was still awesome! The latest episode was shocking. I saw it last night. It was also beautiful. <3 It's one of my favorites. Most definetly! laugh.gif

....a gleek is when you press your tongue down on your salivary gland and the saliva is projected out. That's how llamas spit.

:l Your useless tidbit of information for the evening.

Honestly, I'm disappointed they did Rocky Horror. And they made Frankie a chick. Ugh. They have how many gay guys in that show and none of em would put on a garter belt?

(Pretty much all I know from Glee is that there are gay guys and they sing. :b I don't like singy shows, so I don't watch it, so perhaps excuse my ignorance.)

....a gleek is when you press your tongue down on your salivary gland and the saliva is projected out. That's how llamas spit.

:l Your useless tidbit of information for the evening.

Honestly, I'm disappointed they did Rocky Horror. And they made Frankie a chick. Ugh. They have how many gay guys in that show and none of em would put on a garter belt?

(Pretty much all I know from Glee is that there are gay guys and they sing. :b I don't like singy shows, so I don't watch it, so perhaps excuse my ignorance.)

Several guys attempted to play Frank, and all of them were either pulled from the production or turned down the part. Only after all of that fuss was the part of Frank played by a woman. It was sort of a plot point, actually, that the guys didn't or did want to play the part. One of the other points they frequently make on the show is that gay people are individuals, and being gay doesn't automatically mean you want to dress up in leather gear and flounce (which is essentially what the primary gay character said when they asked him to do it-he instead played an excellent Riff Raff).

I've been liking the season so far, though they've done a few songs I didn't really like.

Glee is really popular among my friends now, but I haven't watched any of it yet. Planning to, though.

My girlfriend likes the show, so I've seen a few episodes now. I don't really like it, but it's tolerable. I wish the music they did use wasn't butchered, and/or bad to begin with.

Oh well.

I'm really liking the new season. I just wish they would cut down on the face-sucking - straight and gay both.

I have only seen a few episodes myself, honestly, but I loved it!!! The singing, the drama, it's amazing! I wish I could watch it more, but I always go to bed too early to watch it nowadays.

I'm really liking the new season. I just wish they would cut down on the face-sucking - straight and gay both.

Well, considering the setting is high school, face-sucking is to be expected. Especially if Lima is as small a town as it seems, with really nothing else to do. (Something I'm all to familiar with. I live in a place like that...)

Well, considering the setting is high school, face-sucking is to be expected. Especially if Lima is as small a town as it seems, with really nothing else to do. (Something I'm all to familiar with. I live in a place like that...)

I'm just tired of the eternal love-pentagon they've got going. The only really normal relationship is between Kurt and Blaine. Do the writers not think that straight kids can have a normal relationship too?

I'm just tired of the eternal love-pentagon they've got going. The only really normal relationship is between Kurt and Blaine. Do the writers not think that straight kids can have a normal relationship too?

Ah, yeah, that is a bit annoying. rolleyes.gif Though, not entirely unrealistic. Perhaps a bit exaggerated, but I know a few people like the characters IRL...

Hm, yes, that is true.

My mom and I watch it on Tuesdays when it comes on. It's kinda like our bonding time.

"Oh, I hate it when so-and-so opens her mouth!"

"You should have seen last week's episode, that's why this happened. Did you do the dishes?"

I'm going back and watching old episodes, and I have to say, my favorite characters are the snarky ones.

I really hate double-posting, but...is anyone else really, really excited for the new episode tomorrow?

I am a gleek(: Well you could call me an OBSESSED freak. Big difference there. X3

GLEEGLEEGLEEGLEE <3 I'm having withdrawl issues . D: It's the only music I've been listening too, and I cannot wait until tomorrow for an episode biggrin.gif

I liked Lea Michele's cover of Defying Gravity and For Good, but don't like too much of the show outside that. Of course Kristin Chenoweth and Idina Menzel are always great too, so yeah.

I really don't like Chris Colfer's singing voice, and that makes me feel like a bad person. :<